Episode 5 - Order Up! Spoiler Talk

Now you can talk about the episode in depth.

Go crazy!

Comments

• This episode is simply EPIC. I honestly wasn't expecting something so dramatic, it kind looks like EP1 to EP4 all over again, all stretched to ONE episode, and it's really funny. Man, when i saw Lukas falling off i thought it was going to be "Reuben" all over again, thankfully he didn't die (Would be too heavy for a kids game, we had enough deaths). From what i've seen, there's a lot of choices on this episode, some of them look like they are episode-changer.

• MY FAVOURITE LINE IS WHEN LUKAS SAYS "I hope they dig a huge hole, throw them in there, and surround it with lava" OMG LUKAS HAS A DEATH WISH FOR THEM!! OOOOO!!

Also, Aiden didnt get kicked into the water... HE GOT DUNKED ON!!

Its funny how Ivor acts like a 5 year old LOL.

Also... THERE ARE SO MANY JESSTRA MOMENTS :D

K, done going crazy... For now...

BEST THING EVER!!

• edited March 2016

I loved this episode! It was so funny and epic! I seriously thought Lukas and Aiden were going to die, but they didn't.

A solid 9/10! I can't wait for the other ones!

• It was really, REALLY good.

I expected nothing, but damn...

I like how it was kinda self-contained but it still opened the path for the next three episodes. And, of course, I'm glad Lukas is with the gang! I love how he seems concerned when Jesse thinks of Reuben. On both occasions, Lukas was the first to show concern when Jesse went all sad because of Reuben.

And what the hell, Aiden went full psycho on this one. I mean, he tried to murder three people, (I'm considering that he wasn't trying to kill Reginald with that creeper spawn, just hurt him, but I might be wrong) including his former teammate! And the other two guys were not just being "pushed around" by Aiden like Lukas suggested, they were trying to kill the townspeople throwing monsters at them. I mean what the actual hell.

Ivor's childish antics tired me after a while, if I am to be honest, but it's all good, I understand.

Man, I lost my shit when Aiden pushed Lukas off the edge. And then when he was all hurt and could barely stand and everything. I was so worried about him. But now I'm very proud of him too! He fought, he escaped prison with Ivor, he told Jesse to help the Founder instead of himself... All in all, Lukas was great on this episode. The poor guy needs a better sword, though. Everybody has fancy enchanted swords except for him. Or give him a bow, he was pretty good at using one on previous chapters.

• STOP IGNORING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

casual punch into the depths below

• edited March 2016

Jesse seemed a lot more experienced in this episode, which was nice to see. Hearing about all these adventures she'd been on in the time between Episode 4 and Episode 5 gave the world a sense of realism too.

For me, the group dynamic has changed as well. Jesse seemed to like Axel more, giving him the cake, whereas in Episode 1 - 4 my Jesse hated Axel.

Although part of me wishes Aiden had died. What happens if you let him come with you?

• I highly appreciated that the Sky City story didn't ended on a cliffhanger and it is all contained in one episode. I honestly thought that we weren't going to defeat Aiden until Episode 8. So I really love that it all took place in one episode. And it didn't felt short either. I find the pacing and narrative quite good.

Also, I love Melissa's performance as the Founder. I missed her voice. :)

• Yeah. I'd love for 6, 7 and 8 to be like this, just self contained stories.

I don't think it will be, but it'd be cool to see.

I highly appreciated that the Sky City story didn't ended on a cliffhanger and it is all contained in one episode. I honestly thought that w

• I highly appreciated that the Sky City story didn't ended on a cliffhanger

But Aiden almost did AMIRITE

I'll show myself out.

I highly appreciated that the Sky City story didn't ended on a cliffhanger and it is all contained in one episode. I honestly thought that w

• Did anyone else believe that Lukas was killed when he got pushed off the Island? I seriously thought that he was killed right there and I was pissed at Aiden.

I'm glad that Lukas survived, but it also motivated my Jesse not to give Aiden a second chance. He just tried to murder his friend and my Jesse is fiercely protective of his friends.

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni

enter image description here

Abeille posted: »

I highly appreciated that the Sky City story didn't ended on a cliffhanger But Aiden almost did AMIRITE ... I'll show myself out.

• I did. My heart sunk. When Jesse was looking for him, I was like "Oh shit... Remember what happened last time Jesse fell from a big height just after a beloved character?". I was so afraid that Lukas, like Reuben, ended up landing on the ground instead of in the water.

Aiden is a murderous prick and I don't believe for a second that he changed his ways. He tried to kill three people at least, maybe four if you count throwing a creeper spawn at Reginald, plus having his goons throwing monster spawns at innocent citizens that did absolutely nothing against them. He only gave up when he was unarmed and on the edge of the city. If he saw the destruction he had caused and went "Oh no... What have I done...?", than MAYBE I could think about a true redemption. No love for cowards that hurt and kill people for their own amusement and then beg for their miserable lives when they have nowhere to run anymore, like if they would suddenly change. It is easy to say that you won't ever hurt anyone anymore when you are in a position of weakness. Who knows what he could do if he get power again?

Did anyone else believe that Lukas was killed when he got pushed off the Island? I seriously thought that he was killed right there and I wa

• When senpai notices you

• Is anybody going to talk about that Jetra Moment during "The Warrior Whip"?

• Oh yeah, I am pretty damn happy that I picked that one. :)

I also went with her and Milo. And I am happy about that too.

Is anybody going to talk about that Jetra Moment during "The Warrior Whip"?

• Want to hear a theory? I think Aiden was being used as a mere pawn. And the one who used him, is the source of information he mentioned in the beginning of Order Up.

• Need some help. Episode 5 isn't working for me. It still comes up as 'coming soon'?? Any help would be appreciated.

• I kinda like how Aiden developed as a character. I never took him seriously in episode 1 because he just seemed like a harmless jerk. I actually give credit to Telltale for taking that one note trait they attached to him and fleshing it out so much more in this episode. I hate Aiden, but that doesn't mean I don't understand him as a character. He let his jealousy and his spite become his biggest driving force, with Jesse being someone he considered a lesser person to himself being labelled a hero and discovering so many treasures it only fueled his anger and bitterness towards him even more. In the end I choose to teach Aiden his biggest lesson of all, which was to live with the consequences of his own actions. In the end he couldn't stand that Jesse won, and not only that but he didn't even consider Aiden worthy enough to finish as he walked off and ignored him.

That's the biggest kick in the teeth for Aiden I think, the fact that he wasn't acknowledged or noticed by anyone, and to be given the same treatment by his worst enemy, it must have stung him really bad. I half believed he was dead when he fell, but I somehow knew he wouldn't be, it would be a waste of character development to have him go through all that to die, I hope Aiden redeems himself in some way, as he probably was the character who benefited the most from this episodes story arc.

• Must...not...ship!

Abeille posted: »

When senpai notices you

• Dear, I ship this like Fedex.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Must...not...ship!

• I personally didn't like that massive gap between episode 4 and 5, I wanted to know what happened to the rest of the order, going to the temple was cool and it got a sense of being TOOTS, I'm just surprise that Aiden and his goons got diamond swords! They also thought they had a chance against 4 heroes? I liked seeing the town and the TOOTS building I just hoped going there we could quickly make small talk with Gabriel and Ellegard/Magnus.
    Also the blaze rods fighting through us to get to the portal is bullshit, they were all fighting and as soon as Jessie fell the rest of our team gave up?
    Sky City was amazing, I just wanted to know how the blaze rods got to the city and befriended the founder, what was funny is that Jesse walked by a chest labeled pigs, he could have spawned a baby pig, so there could be Reuben, Altough I don't want this to happen I feel like he should have just chucked an egg in honour of him, I like how these are indeed so far seperate adventures, but could we at least see the rest of the order and have a main goal through each of them,also we still don't find out where that flint and steel came from

• Also just to add I think that ditching Olivia and Axel was a bad idea, it could have been done like this Jesse and Petra go through the portal, Ivor goes and gets Olivia and Axel and Lukas gaurds the portal,I'm sorta sad they are not with us

• If you go to the bookcase in the Founders throne room Jesse will find a book of studies on Endermen, written by Soren himself. It's a nice little reference at the very least.

I personally didn't like that massive gap between episode 4 and 5, I wanted to know what happened to the rest of the order, going to the tem

• When Lukas fell over the edge I was like..... Aiden;

Did anyone else believe that Lukas was killed when he got pushed off the Island? I seriously thought that he was killed right there and I wa

• I imagine they didn't want to have too many characters involved at the same time, which is why they pushed Olivia and Axel aside for the time being.

Or maybe writers did that because they wanted to flash Petra and Lukas out more?

Either way, I too would like to have Olivia and Axel with Jesse. I would like to see how Axel and Lukas interact now that some time has passed. The ending of episode 5 makes a reunion before the last episode unlikely, in my opinion, so I guess they will be mostly out of this DLC.

Also just to add I think that ditching Olivia and Axel was a bad idea, it could have been done like this Jesse and Petra go through the portal, Ivor goes and gets Olivia and Axel and Lukas gaurds the portal,I'm sorta sad they are not with us

• The weird thing is that, if you saw the slides for the next episodes, you forget about that, there's so much going on in your head at that moment that you can't even remember the slides.

• Fair point...

MimoDX2 posted: »

The weird thing is that, if you saw the slides for the next episodes, you forget about that, there's so much going on in your head at that moment that you can't even remember the slides.

• Aiden: You guys were here first, I wanted that treasure, not to add that I followed YOU here, you just can't let other people win and have to steal the fame, don't you!?!?

Aiden: UGH! I just wanted to explode a different universal timeline's place of life and use it's source of existence to do so! You just CAN'T let me do that?! You just want all of the fame, don't you!?!?

Aiden: OH MY SWEET PANCAKE STUCK IN A SKILLET! I'm being arrested for my actions of destruction towards these innocent people's living quarters! It's all Jesse's fault! He wants all the fame...

• LMAO!!!!!!

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Aiden: You guys were here first, I wanted that treasure, not to add that I followed YOU here, you just can't let other people win and have t

• Anyone else almost cri at the scene with Jesse staring at the pigs?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I did for a second and then remembered he was on the episode slides for episodes 6 and 8.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I really loved this episode it was a ton of fun, my only real complaint is that the subtitles were really weird with extended or different variations of lines and more than usual.

• So what happens if you pick that?

Is anybody going to talk about that Jetra Moment during "The Warrior Whip"?

• Wow, this was a really REALLY good episode! Definitely the best of the season so far. Hopefully the following episodes will be self contained adventures like this.

Only problems I had was that the dialogue and subtitles didn't match some times, the lip syncing and some dialogue being cut out.

• The voice director must be either deaf, or has a bad sense of timing.

lupinb0y posted: »

Wow, this was a really REALLY good episode! Definitely the best of the season so far. Hopefully the following episodes will be self containe

• When we saw all those spawn eggs, did anyone else think that Jesse would try and get a new pet pig?

• Soren? Herobrine? Seems like Soren knows about the Sky City.......

matteso586 posted: »

Want to hear a theory? I think Aiden was being used as a mere pawn. And the one who used him, is the source of information he mentioned in the beginning of Order Up.

• Me

R. I. P Rueben:To probley have some replacement by Episode 8

When we saw all those spawn eggs, did anyone else think that Jesse would try and get a new pet pig?

• His book in a bookcase when we were looking for the secret entrance. He must have actually BEEN there, I mean how else did that book get up in the sky.

Soren? Herobrine? Seems like Soren knows about the Sky City.......

• I'm pretty sure most of us saw Soren's book back in the throne room. Maybe Soren was the one who discovered the different portals to different places (if not, then it was definitely the other group of builders that Ivor mentioned), and also went to Sky City. Another theory - what if Soren is from Sky City? Maybe it was him who built it.
    And of course, the ending scene. Listing the possible theories:
    Aiden gave Jesse a manipulated or wrong flint&steel which lead them to a portal center.
    That portal wasn't a portal back home, it was a portal to some kind of portal train station (seems like the best name for it).
    Jesse and the team's teleportation back home gets interrupted and they end up in the portal train station.

That's all I've got.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.