Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Them being girlfriends was the first thing I thought of, too. Especially because Sam kinda looks like Max from Life Is Strange, so I immediately got a "lesbian" vibe, lol.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited March 2016

enter image description here

Apologies for the bad picture, but I really like this shot, and I can't shake the feeling that it's symbolic.

Look at the center of the shattered glass. What is it focused near? Her heart.

Of course, whether this is intentional or not is up for debate, but I'd like to assume it is. Either way, it's an awesome shot.

• You can see the same type of rum from Ep 5 of Season 2 near Michonne's phone.

• How about Sam's logic though. Hey, let's climb this rusty old looking whatever the fuck this is! It definitely won't collapse with 2 grown adults and one teenager!

-_-

Not like there's a ton of options, besides risking going through the forest and hoping they don't bump into Randall or his goons. Both options are shit, and call me stupid if you want, but I'd rather risk climbing that tower than running blindly through the woods.

• edited March 2016

I was going to say the same thing. Also lol'd at Randall when he shot at Sam and Michonne. He fires 3 bullets from his AK then threw it down, even when it didn't seem empty ( no click). Then takes out his pistol and fires several shots while michonne is totally exposed and almost hits her once. Then.. Randall receives aimbot and snipes John. ( I think his name was john) The snipers were way more accurate then Randall will ever be at medium range lol

Deltino posted: »

Not like there's a ton of options, besides risking going through the forest and hoping they don't bump into Randall or his goons. Both optio

edited March 2016

Randall was only a few feet away from the gate when he shot John, though. Michonne was about 30-40 feet up a tower.

Also, a rule of thumb when it comes to shooting: no matter how bad of a shot you are, eventually one bullet will hit what you're aiming for. It's a good motto to live by: eventually, you won't fuck up

AGentlman posted: »

I was going to say the same thing. Also lol'd at Randall when he shot at Sam and Michonne. He fires 3 bullets from his AK then threw it down

• edited March 2016

Nice motto. The Randall thing was more about him throwing down his longer range weapon during that scene though, he made it at least twice as difficult by using his glock. Though the writers probably did it on purpose because if he did shoot with his AK and missed that much people like me would complain about it. But otherwise, his accuracy made sense in that scene now that I think more about it.

Deltino posted: »

Randall was only a few feet away from the gate when he shot John, though. Michonne was about 30-40 feet up a tower. Also, a rule of thumb

• I was thinking it was suppose to reflect her shattered sanity and how she's losing grip on reality, but it could very well be the heart thing as well.

• Voice actor Jonathan Joss, who is of Native American decent, provided the voice of John, Sam's father, in this episode, who is also Native American. Jonathan Joss is most famous for playing another Native American character, John Redcorn, in the TV series King of the Hill.

• I knew his voice sounded a bit familiar!

Voice actor Jonathan Joss, who is of Native American decent, provided the voice of John, Sam's father, in this episode, who is also Native A

• edited March 2016

From Michonne waking up from a nightmare to Norma calling Randall via walkie-talkie, about an entire day has passed. Michonne hasn't eaten, drank water nor slept for an entire day.

• More like John Deadcorn

AGentlman posted: »

I knew his voice sounded a bit familiar!

• She drank some beer from Norma if she accepted it, but that's about it.

From Michonne waking up from a nightmare to Norma calling Randall via walkie-talkie, about an entire day has passed. Michonne hasn't eaten, drank water nor slept for an entire day.

• Brina Palencia, who voices Paige, also played a character in Season 4 of the show, Ana. If you remember, Ana was the girl Carol and Rick met, along with her boyfriend Sam, who was one of the guys at the Terminus slaughter thing. Ana was the one who went to get the fruits but she died and had her leg cut off.

Brina also voices some characters in the "wonderful" The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct game.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Cool we hit 200 likes, that's like a hundred more than one hundred.

• Congratulations for the 200 page likes, dojo32161!

• enter image description here

It's about bloody time.

dojo32161 posted: »

• It was me, by the way... I couldn't resist.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

You're officially the coolest person in this thread.

DillonDex posted: »

It was me, by the way... I couldn't resist.

• enter image description here

You're officially the coolest person in this thread.

• It was Clementine's fault somehow.

• I fucking knew it!

Voice actor Jonathan Joss, who is of Native American decent, provided the voice of John, Sam's father, in this episode, who is also Native A

• There was something Paige said about protecting what's important [I can't remember the exact words] but when she said it, I got the feeling there was something there, that either Paige is crushing on Sam, or the both of them are together.

• Or gone to the bathroom, or maybe she went in the woods after ditching the walkers on leads, but that's still a long time without peeing.

• You have to celebrate the half a million views :P

• Depending on what toy you chose to look at at Monroe, it will appear again at Sam's house when Michonne is hallucinating.

• So can we safely say Randall is one of the best fighters in TTG TWD?

• Her boyfriend was named Sam?

What a coincidence...

Brina Palencia, who voices Paige, also played a character in Season 4 of the show, Ana. If you remember, Ana was the girl Carol and Rick met

• edited March 2016

I just noticed two reused soundtracks. When you're fixing Sam's wound, you hear the soundtrack from 400 Days E3 trailer and when you're checking up on Sam when she wakes up, you hear the same soundtrack which was played when Lee finds out that Duck was bitten.

• Also there was a reused "tense" music when Norma sees you save Pete I think.

• Also when John gets shot it plays the music that plays during Lilly shooting Carley/Doug but I might be wrong, I don't really remember it now.

• How can you guys remember that? I always forget the soundtrack immediately!

• Eh i think Randall could take them if he can hang with michonne

• I'm Telltale fan, aren't I?

How can you guys remember that? I always forget the soundtrack immediately!

• Took on 3 people in hand 2 hand combat. I was impressed. He then took a very brutal beating, but still talked shit afterwards.

zeke10 posted: »

So can we safely say Randall is one of the best fighters in TTG TWD?

• I've listened to the tracks many times while messing around in the game files. :P

How can you guys remember that? I always forget the soundtrack immediately!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.