BRING REUBEN BACK TO THE GAME!!!!!!

All was well through the story until the end when reuben died why. What made it such a good a idea to kill a pig that went through every thing with them and did his best to do what he needed to how could this happen? who's great idea was it to make kids cry from a charater they loved and lived with just to watch him die? what made who ever thought of that to think about you should kill an innocent pig i speak for tons of kids and adults who raise those kids that reuben live on in any of the next episodes and it's for me too i cried in the mourn of reuben the pig.
So please developers please for the sake of most people with hearts to bring our beloved pig reuben to live again.
PLEASE READ!!!!!!!

Comments

• He won't be coming back, he can't, it's impossible, and if they DID that, it would make a lot of kids happy BUT would make "Telltale Games" a bad name, a lot of people who like how the game is right now will be completely disapointed. It may have been forced that he was killed, but what is done is done.

• Honestly starting to think that they are going to have some kinda of "Time Travel" portal in ep 8 so they can bring him back.

• They will lose a chunk of gaming community if not done being kids

MimoDX2 posted: »

He won't be coming back, he can't, it's impossible, and if they DID that, it would make a lot of kids happy BUT would make "Telltale Games"

• It's a fucking pig, get over it. I'm sorry, but after seeing a hundred of these threads, I've grown sick of it. Telltale has killed a bunch of my favorite characters in the past, some of which I have cried at, you don't see me begging them to bring them back. Instead, I thank them, I thank them for writing the character in such a way that I grew attached to them, I thank them that, by making me so attached, it elicited such a strong emotional reaction from me, and I thank them for providing such a great, entertaining, and memorable experience. Honestly, killing Reuben made it a better game, not because he was a bad character who should have died, but because it provided such an emotional experience for the player. You don't speak for most people, you speak for a very vocal minority, and even if they do read this, he's not coming back. They killed him, he turned into a porkchop, he's not coming back from that.

• Well, i don't want him revived, but preventing his death (Back to the Future style) would be interesting actually. But it would certainly ruin the story.

Poogers555 posted: »

Honestly starting to think that they are going to have some kinda of "Time Travel" portal in ep 8 so they can bring him back.

• Okay here you go

enter image description here

But awful bacon joke aside, look, you're not speaking for "tons of kids and adults" you're speaking for a minority of kids. Some of us don't even care about Ruben or that he died.

Just please stop it with these threads.

• edited March 2016

That looks delicious and hot

lottii-lu posted: »

Okay here you go But awful bacon joke aside, look, you're not speaking for "tons of kids and adults" you're speaking for a minority of kids. Some of us don't even care about Ruben or that he died. Just please stop it with these threads.

• Your just jealous because you don't have a heart evil demon

Okay here you go But awful bacon joke aside, look, you're not speaking for "tons of kids and adults" you're speaking for a minority of kids. Some of us don't even care about Ruben or that he died. Just please stop it with these threads.

• Damn, that looks good.

enter link description here

• I said it before and I will say it again.

If Jesse and co. pull out some kind of trick to bring Reuben back but do not do the same for Magnus/Ellegaard, I will be pissed off.

Priorities, people.

• Oh trust me I do, just not for Pigs.

Your just jealous because you don't have a heart evil demon

• enter image description here

ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃᶰᵗ ˢᵃʸ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶦᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ᴹᶦᶰᵉᶜʳᵃᶠᵗ ᵀʰʳᵉᵃᵈˢ﹗

It's a fucking pig, get over it. I'm sorry, but after seeing a hundred of these threads, I've grown sick of it. Telltale has killed a bunch

• Reuben's dead, lad. It's gonna stay that way. (I gotta admit, it's funny to read these things.)

• I EAT A RUEBEN SANDWICH EVERY MORNING TO CELEBRATE HIS DEATH!

Your just jealous because you don't have a heart evil demon

• Have you tried a Rueben and Eversource sandwich before? It's pretty good.

papai46 posted: »

I EAT A RUEBEN SANDWICH EVERY MORNING TO CELEBRATE HIS DEATH!

• All Rubén is gonna do is make a nice pork chop dinner yummie

• He's dead. Let him stay that way, would take away from all the dramatic and sad moments since in the story if they simply revived him a few eps later. Personally I wasn't particularly attached, so doesn't really bother me.

Agree that these threads are getting a tad over the top.

• Careful @lottii-lu the vegans would crucify you for saying things like that

Oh trust me I do, just not for Pigs.

• Thread: REUBEN

REUBEN want it back. I began to mourn when he died.

• Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo no no no no no no no no.

No.

• WHAT DO YOU MEAN?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Just no. It will ruin the story. Its better to have a new pet to replace Rueben.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN?

• Once again, WHO THE HECK IS THAT!

Poogers555 posted: »

ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃᶰᵗ ˢᵃʸ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶦᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ᴹᶦᶰᵉᶜʳᵃᶠᵗ ᵀʰʳᵉᵃᵈˢ﹗

• Not helping. At all.

papai46 posted: »

I EAT A RUEBEN SANDWICH EVERY MORNING TO CELEBRATE HIS DEATH!

• you have to see the general opinion. more people will be angry with reuben being brought back then of more people being happy. this will also somewhat ruin telltales story appeal. because it would be random. Plus, there is no logic of minecraft of reuben being brought back. not only would it fix both peoples problems for a new pet to be brought in, but it would also keep telltales reputation safe. Plus, the developers already semi confirmed that Rueben is not coming back, they don't want to ruin the story. I like reuben but it wouldn't make sense.

what? why? no. it's better to have REUBEN because he is very special to the player and he is a good pet

• Jon Tron

Once again, WHO THE HECK IS THAT!

• Benedict the chicken and ........ UMMMMM...... Arnold the horse? Bob the sheep? Manny the cow?

Just no. It will ruin the story. Its better to have a new pet to replace Rueben.

• Reuben is dead, lad. It would ruin the story, because what the heck is the point of having a emotional scene if he'll just come back two minutes later?

So, Reuben is gonna stay dead. It's simple.

what? why? no. it's better to have REUBEN because he is very special to the player and he is a good pet

• I looked everywhere i could to try and find it but i simply don't have the fucks to give rn.

Not helping. At all.

• No, but i want try it now.

RhysAndLee posted: »

Have you tried a Rueben and Eversource sandwich before? It's pretty good.

• edited March 2016

Joe the porkchop.

Benedict the chicken and ........ UMMMMM...... Arnold the horse? Bob the sheep? Manny the cow?

• Thread: My thoughts on reuben

Honestly, I was guilty of making a revive reuben thread. I still feel the same way. I do want him to come back. At least go back and prevent him from dying of not somehow resurrecting him in some way. That being said I do understand where everyone that is opposed to it is coming from. I don't get how it would ruin the story though. It felt like that was the writers go to when they didn't know how to end the episode with some sort of impact. That to me seems more like a cop out than giving jesse a way to have his pet back. You don't have to agree, but I do entertain the views of the ones that don't agree with me on this subject.

• Scooter died. suck it up.

• Minecraft gaming community*

They will lose a chunk of gaming community if not done being kids

• Your mom.

Once again, WHO THE HECK IS THAT!

• Virtual pigs in particular.

Oh trust me I do, just not for Pigs.

• I have a heart but I don't want him to come back.

• Neither are you.

Not helping. At all.

• edited March 2016

MAJOR SPOILERS FOR STAR WARS THE FORCE AWAKENS

It's like *** **** dying in Star Wars. Everyone loved him and he was lots of people's main characters, but he's never coming back. JJ. Abrams himself said "Long before we had this title, the idea of The Force Awakens was that this would become the evolution of not just a hero, but a villain. Star Wars had the greatest villain in cinema history. So, how you bring a new villain into that world is a very tricky thing. We knew we needed to do something fucking bold. The only reason why Kylo Ren has any hope of being a worthy successor is because we lose one of the most beloved characters."

Bringing Ruben back will just ruin the emotional appeal Telltale Games have.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.