Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• The picture of a dog next to the toy Michonne sees in Sam's house looks an awful lot like Sam the Dog.

• Adding to that, the score that you hear when it's evening at the St. John Dairy can also be heard when you first talk to Paige after Michonne stops hallucinating. I'm almost sure that the song that plays during the start of the Monroe escape is the same that plays during the Save-Lots attack.

• When you don't have the money to buy TWD Michonne but still has a hope that you'll get it:
    enter image description here

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Well, his AK either jammed, or ran out of ammo. There are audible clicks after the first three shots, actually, they're just a bit hard to hear.

I do love the way he doesn't even hesitate and just spikes the AK into the ground and takes out his pistol. He's just done giving a fuck.

AGentlman posted: »

Nice motto. The Randall thing was more about him throwing down his longer range weapon during that scene though, he made it at least twice a

edited March 2016

While we're on this topic, Paige is voiced by the same gal that voices Mad Moxxi in Borderlands

Let that sink in for a moment

Voice actor Jonathan Joss, who is of Native American decent, provided the voice of John, Sam's father, in this episode, who is also Native A

Actually, the track that plays when you're talking to Paige is new. It sounds similar to the track you mentioned, but it's an original track.

Adding to that, the score that you hear when it's evening at the St. John Dairy can also be heard when you first talk to Paige after Michonn

• And then the guy who is Tobin is Krieg...

Deltino posted: »

While we're on this topic, Paige is voiced by the same gal that voices Mad Moxxi in Borderlands Let that sink in for a moment

• Really? I could've sworn that there was one reused and then one new. If they created two different tracks for such a small scene centered on Paige, I'm starting to think that she'll become a fundamental character. Which is good, because I'm really liking her thus far.

Actually, the track that plays when you're talking to Paige is new. It sounds similar to the track you mentioned, but it's an original track.

• That's probably the best toy. (Mainly because of the name.)

Grumplefur?

• The first pet zombie in Episode Two used to work at a Burger Place, judging by the Burger on her apron. Adding diversity to zombies too, as it seems.

edited March 2016

Nah, just one track for Paige. The track when Michonne first starts talking to Paige is the new one. It carries through most of the scene with her, including her telling you about the mom and all that. After that, they go back to older tracks.

edit: I was wrong. The track from the St John dairy plays first, then the new Paige track.

Really? I could've sworn that there was one reused and then one new. If they created two different tracks for such a small scene centered on

Randall's parry game is strong

zeke10 posted: »

So can we safely say Randall is one of the best fighters in TTG TWD?

• Holy shit, listening back, I do hear a bit of Moxxi in her voice. Great, now I want Paige to say some weird sexual innuendo next episode. For those that don't know, she's played by Brina Palencia, who also had a small role in TWD TV series, playing a girl named Ana in the episode Indifference.

While we're on this topic, Paige is voiced by the same gal that voices Mad Moxxi in Borderlands Let that sink in for a moment

• Exactly what I'm thinking. But now I know how Sam got fucked up around the shoulder.

Not like there's a ton of options, besides risking going through the forest and hoping they don't bump into Randall or his goons. Both optio

• …the Dino?!

zeke10 posted: »

"Chompy?!?!?"

• edited March 2016

Well it was so fast, it wasn't the usual " villain looks at weapon, curses, frowns etc then throws weapon down" maybe I was just so caught up I didn't notice the click. Edit. Phones make grammar suck.

Well, his AK either jammed, or ran out of ammo. There are audible clicks after the first three shots, actually, they're just a bit hard to h

• I'll say

Randall's parry game is strong

• I love learning walkers' professions prior to the apocalypse in zombie games.

It's totally unneccesary, yet it builds up the atmosphere.

RhysAndLee posted: »

The first pet zombie in Episode Two used to work at a Burger Place, judging by the Burger on her apron. Adding diversity to zombies too, as it seems.

• Sam is adorable, she holds her nose like a little kid when they jump into the water to swim to the boat.

• edited March 2016

At the end of Episode 1 of Michonne, you hear people alerted to the gunshot regardless if you kill Zackery or not. Come Episode 2...um....only Jonas shows up, and everybody else is just chilling o_o

• Sam's favorite food is an ice cream sundae.

Funny enough, that's what Clementine requests to eat in S1.

edited March 2016

So as you probably figured, if you make Randall talk and let him keep talking, he'll tell Norma where he is and what's going on

But what's interesting is that it changes based on your interactions with him. Quite a lot, at that.

Depending on what you ask him when you pick up the radio (Does Norma know, how he found you, where's Pete/Pete's boat), and how you respond to him when he asks what you want him to say, his entire speech to Norma can change. I haven't tried much, but among things he mentions are telling Norma how he picked up a trail of walker parts that led right to the house (if you asked him how he found you), how Michonne's quite upset with him (if you've been relatively hostile towards him), and plenty of other stuff I haven't heard yet. You can pull the radio away as soon as he starts trying to tell Norma anything, but letting him keep going is interesting.

• That is so neat! In my opinion, determinant dialogue really helps build characters according to how you've treated them. Even if it is subtle, it's very nice.

So as you probably figured, if you make Randall talk and let him keep talking, he'll tell Norma where he is and what's going on But what'

• He also responds differently at the end of the call too. He casually says something like " little slow Michonne, little slow" to insulting Michonne for allowing him to talk so long. About what you said though, I've noticed plenty of different versions of his speech to Norma. Like him saying sarcastically " don't go to a little house"and straight out " Michonne has me hostage southwest of the tower."

So as you probably figured, if you make Randall talk and let him keep talking, he'll tell Norma where he is and what's going on But what'

edited March 2016

Say what you will about the episode itself, but they did some great stuff when it came to tailoring. All these alternate versions of Randall's speech, which are part of a scene that doesn't even happen for everyone. If Telltale can keep up by doing more scenes like this, it'll really benefit their future series. Maybe it'll even get the "choices don't matter" crowd to hush down a little bit.

He also responds differently at the end of the call too. He casually says something like " little slow Michonne, little slow" to insulting M

• Indeed. I think I can safely say Telltale has learned from TWD season 2 and is only getting better each game/episode they release.

Say what you will about the episode itself, but they did some great stuff when it came to tailoring. All these alternate versions of Randall

• edited April 2016

Pete being present changes a lot of things. 2 things I found are how the two guys from Randalls group are handled. Without him michonne kills both, but its quite a loud confrontation. With Pete its possible to he completely silent, until michonne shoots the wounded guy. Its probably different if you choose the left guy instead but I haven't seen that with Pete. Another thing is fighting Randall, at one point Pete grabs Randall and you punch him, but he knocks you both down and Randall pins you on the ground and starts punching. Michonne must grab for a shovel to get out. This is completely flipped if Pete is not present. Instead Randall is pinned and he hits Michonne with the shovel.

• What's worse shovel to the head or Randall punching the shit of your head?

Pete being present changes a lot of things. 2 things I found are how the two guys from Randalls group are handled. Without him michonne kill

• Probably the shovel to be honest.

DoubleJump posted: »

What's worse shovel to the head or Randall punching the shit of your head?

• Over Randall's ultimate fists of fury? Yeah probably.

Probably the shovel to be honest.

• I'm not going to lie but the walker designs are incredible. I remember they tweeted about having a meeting dedicated to just the new walker designs and I hope they manage to make a few more for Season 3. The burger girl walker being my favourite.

I'd love to see walkers perhaps in winter clothing (from the snowstorm in the north due to Season 2), or walkers even in summer clothing if we're returning to summer for Season 3. And I'd love to see survivalist zombies. So zombies in riot gear or protective clothing, or even with their own weapons and guns still on them.

• That bruise he gave greg though

DoubleJump posted: »

Over Randall's ultimate fists of fury? Yeah probably.

• He also retrieves Michonne's machete for her after the fight

Pete being present changes a lot of things. 2 things I found are how the two guys from Randalls group are handled. Without him michonne kill

• edited April 2016

There is a photo in Sam's house of the whole family celebrating either the mothers birthday or another holiday. Sam is holding Alex on the left, Greg and James are on the right, and the mother (Sophia) is at the head of the table with John looking over the table protectively. Pretty fucking depressing...

• The thread title changed to "Obvious things people don't forget, notice and know about".

• Dojo has 5 numbers in his username.

• InGen has Negan avatar.

• enter image description here

The thread title changed to "Obvious things people don't forget, notice and know about".

• it took until last month for me o get my avatar as i was lazy.

• Oh hey I've never been in this thread before! =D Lemme just take a lookie over-

enter image description here

Wait a minute...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.