Episode 4 happy ending?

Hello a friend telled me that there is a happy ending in episode 4 if you enchant the bow,but i wasn't able to enchant it and a wouldn't have arrows,is there anyway to enchant the bow and keep the arrows? or is there no happy ending? Is there Anyway to keep rueben alive or needs he to die?

Comments

• Reuben is dead no matter what

• Nope, Reuben can't be saved. Telltale loves to live from our misery.

• edited January 2016

Nuh-uh. There is no happy ending. Sadness always reigns.

Also, I don't think you can enchant a bow, your friend was teasing you, i'm sure.

• "Happy ending?" Pfft well i wouldn't say the entire ending is happy since my favorite character got killed. :P

• i meant that is there a happy ending where rueben doesn't get killed

Smellmeh posted: »

"Happy ending?" Pfft well i wouldn't say the entire ending is happy since my favorite character got killed. :P

• Oh well in that case...No. :(

Axiomm posted: »

i meant that is there a happy ending where rueben doesn't get killed

• HiroVoidHiroVoid Moderator
    edited January 2016

Reuben's always dead. That said, I spent way too long experimenting to make an enchanted bow or arrows.

• Looks like you're new to telltale.

This was already VERY HAPPY. Go and play Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead and come back to me. :/

• Welcome to TTG, too bad it had to be this game that introduced you to the company.

• Well i like this game

darkfoxTM posted: »

Welcome to TTG, too bad it had to be this game that introduced you to the company.

• Too bad.

Well i like this game

• I don't get what you're talking about, the ending is happy.

• No its not Reuben died.

CunningFox posted: »

I don't get what you're talking about, the ending is happy.

• Opinions, you know they exist, right?

No its not Reuben died.

• Yes but i don't know how THAT could be an happy ending? yes the witherstorm is dead BUT REUBEN!

CunningFox posted: »

Opinions, you know they exist, right?

• Please don't bump old threads unless something new comes up to discuss, or there is an update to the topic at hand. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.