Episode 5 - Order Up! Spoiler Talk

Comments

• Is it just me, or does the Aiden fight remind you of the Andy St. John fight from TWD. Even down to the monologue and having the choice to drag him and finish him off. Also the rain and time was the same.

• Milo talks like Soren,maybe Soren is related to Milo?

Jaxtery posted: »

I'm pretty sure most of us saw Soren's book back in the throne room. Maybe Soren was the one who discovered the different portals to differ

• That might also explain his fear of heights... I just don't know how he met the founder...

Milo talks like Soren,maybe Soren is related to Milo?

• Air mail? (Sorry bad joke)

His book in a bookcase when we were looking for the secret entrance. He must have actually BEEN there, I mean how else did that book get up in the sky.

• One of the best Jesstra/Jetra moments ever! Its awesomeeee

Is anybody going to talk about that Jetra Moment during "The Warrior Whip"?

• Kinda liked not having Axel and Olivia round if I'm honest. Enjoyed just having Lukas and Petra, the other two are super annoying at times. Anyone else?

• Not me, Oliva reminds me of myself, I am a smartass!

_jte_ posted: »

Kinda liked not having Axel and Olivia round if I'm honest. Enjoyed just having Lukas and Petra, the other two are super annoying at times. Anyone else?

• Axel is funny, but Olivia... eh...

Kinda liked not having Axel and Olivia round if I'm honest. Enjoyed just having Lukas and Petra, the other two are super annoying at times. Anyone else?

• In a slapstick way, I guess. It's a bit tired humour imo. Good for the kids probably.

MimoDX2 posted: »

Axel is funny, but Olivia... eh...

• He even looks like Soren if you think about it.

• Kinda.Although their hair color is completely different....And Milo IS a builder...

Jaxtery posted: »

He even looks like Soren if you think about it.

• My theory:Soren is from Sky City.And was formerly a friend of Isa's.He helped build the palace which might explain him being the "Great Architect" in the group.Then one day,he somehow fell off the edge of the City.Possibly leading to Isa thinking there was a "void" beneath the City because he never came back.Soren landed on the ground,and the fall resulted in a fear of flying (Found in Episode 3).He found the "Egg Portal" Jesse found,lit it with flint and steel,and went to the portal "train station" the portal behind him somehow flickered and went out.He went through one of the portals randomly,and was in Jesse's world.The rest,is a mystery. (Note:This theory is full of holes)

Kinda.Although their hair color is completely different....And Milo IS a builder...

• That's true. The only thing missing was ''IT'S OOOOVER!!'' from Jesse.

Is it just me, or does the Aiden fight remind you of the Andy St. John fight from TWD. Even down to the monologue and having the choice to drag him and finish him off. Also the rain and time was the same.

• I like Axel because I feel like I can relate to him in some way.

Olivia's okay. Slightly worse than Axel, but still good.

• So the book might be foreshadowing something?

Air mail? (Sorry bad joke)

• I never noticed the similarities.

Crips posted: »

That's true. The only thing missing was ''IT'S OOOOVER!!'' from Jesse.

• Yeah, I didn't really like them. Glad that we won't get to see them for three episodes!

• He didn't develop, he's still the one dimensional character he was in episode 1. Just given way to much screen time. At the end he doesn't change, he just realises that if he keeps causing trouble, he will be killed (Also, anyone know if you actually ever get the option to kill Aiden?).

I kinda like how Aiden developed as a character. I never took him seriously in episode 1 because he just seemed like a harmless jerk. I actu

• The duel in the rain was pretty awesome. There is something epic about dueling on a bridge in a city in the sky while rain and thunder happens in the background. :)

Also since their swords glows due to the enchantments, it reminds me of a lightsaber battle from Star Wars.

• Getting some serious Star Gate vibes from this. Also I really hope each episode is a self-contained adventure like this episode was.

• Yeah I hope so too as well. I just finds it really satisfying that the Sky City adventure concluded in one episode. I thought that they were going to drag that out for the next three extra episodes.

AdamGoodtme posted: »

Getting some serious Star Gate vibes from this. Also I really hope each episode is a self-contained adventure like this episode was.

• Possibly. Episode 8: A Weird Meeting With Soren.

matteso586 posted: »

So the book might be foreshadowing something?

• Oh no. FRISK! SANS HAS GONE CRAZY AGAIN! GET THE KEYBORD AND SWITCH OUT OF UNDERTALE BEFORE HE KILLS AIDEN!!!!!!

_BEARZZ_ posted: »

When Lukas fell over the edge I was like..... Aiden;

• I actually Heard of this Problem before playing it so i Paid extra attention on that. I only had the lip-syncing Problem, But Not the subtitle Problem. I played on Xbox 360. Maybe it's Because we (Xbox Players) got an Update due to the installing Bug And it got fixed.

lupinb0y posted: »

Wow, this was a really REALLY good episode! Definitely the best of the season so far. Hopefully the following episodes will be self containe

• That Episode is probably my favorite. It felt more complete. Really enjoyed it.

• I knew it was similar to something!

The duel in the rain was pretty awesome. There is something epic about dueling on a bridge in a city in the sky while rain and thunder happe

• Am I the only one that thought Ivor was kind of adorable when he got excited?

• Did anyone already talk about Isa's Samurai skills? That was pretty incredible, i never thought i would see that on this game.

• What if Milo is Sorens son o:

• What Happened?

michyxox posted: »

One of the best Jesstra/Jetra moments ever! Its awesomeeee

• Okay. This might be a little bit of a longshot but here goes. Ready? FOUNDER/ISA+JESSIE ANYONE?? I call it Jisa.

• Well, we could, and probably will, get back to our original world sometime before the final episode.

Yeah, I didn't really like them. Glad that we won't get to see them for three episodes!

• Really nice episode. Little disappointed that Magnus/Ellegaard, Gabriel, and Soren didn't show up at all.

Also, am I the only one that thought "Send Him Over" would kill Aiden? Cause, that's why I chose it.

• Even if it doesn't kill him, it's still fun to do.

RhysAndLee posted: »

Really nice episode. Little disappointed that Magnus/Ellegaard, Gabriel, and Soren didn't show up at all. Also, am I the only one that thought "Send Him Over" would kill Aiden? Cause, that's why I chose it.

• Adorable when you forget that he almost destroyed the world...

Mockduck posted: »

Am I the only one that thought Ivor was kind of adorable when he got excited?

• I thought it would be a ''THIS IS SPARTA!'' moment, but then it turned out to just gently send him down to the surface... Drat.

Really nice episode. Little disappointed that Magnus/Ellegaard, Gabriel, and Soren didn't show up at all. Also, am I the only one that thought "Send Him Over" would kill Aiden? Cause, that's why I chose it.

• I really hope TTG does a Star Wars game one day!

The duel in the rain was pretty awesome. There is something epic about dueling on a bridge in a city in the sky while rain and thunder happe

• Yes! I ship it. I've been good to her and the interactions between her and Jesse were cute ;)

ACRAN345 posted: »

Okay. This might be a little bit of a longshot but here goes. Ready? FOUNDER/ISA+JESSIE ANYONE?? I call it Jisa.

• Me too, man.

That's why I did it as well :P Too bad it wasn't a Sparta kick like @CheeseQueenKariko said.

• I know it isn't a really BIG plot hole but when The New Order Of The Stone are walking down those stairs to the temple Petra will say "This kinda reminds me when WE found The Orders temple. We where such noobs." Axel will then say that he wasn't scared and then Petra will say "Oh yeah. Well. Who was the one shouting help me! Dispensers help me!"
    I'm pretty sure in everyone's gameplay Petra wasn't there at the end of Epiosde 1 when they found the temple...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.