BRING REUBEN BACK TO THE GAME!!!!!!

2»

Comments

• My mom is dead.

Your mom.

• ErykaEryka Banned

He's dead. You can't bring back dead characters unless Reuben has a magical power or something.

• I don't want Reuben back, only because it would kinda make his death cheap, like in a 'oh hey, let's finds a magical potion to revive that piece of bacon' kinda cheap. I know they've got potions and portals and stuff but, as much as I liked Reuben, I'm not sure bringing the widdle piggy back would work :S

• Agreed. Episode 5 still pays tribute to him at certain moments, and I think that’s enough.

_jte_ posted: »

He's dead. Let him stay that way, would take away from all the dramatic and sad moments since in the story if they simply revived him a few

• Hey, I don't want to be that fun killer over here, but that thread name is a spoiler for people who haven't reached that part of the story yet. You should at least change it to "BRING ****** BACK!!!".

• (?) Cool moves, @OfficialSheriffMaybe... Cool moves...

My mom is dead.

• Are you serious? "Make kids cry"?

Now this is what I call common sense.

Seriously. A fictional pig entity/character in a game causes such commotion? No wonder why Earth is so lame.

• What do you expect from a 5 year old who gets attached to cute little animals and then it dies? You do know the only people truely complaining about Rueben seem to be 10 or younger.

JessePlays_ posted: »

Are you serious? "Make kids cry"? Seriously. A fictional pig entity/character in a game causes such commotion? No wonder why Earth is so lame.

• ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS.

Sori, little kids. Someone will now pop up and will be like "oooo he swearrssss D:<"

NorthStars posted: »

What do you expect from a 5 year old who gets attached to cute little animals and then it dies? You do know the only people truely complaining about Rueben seem to be 10 or younger.

• He is dead. HE SHOULD STAY DEAD.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.