Episode 5 - Order Up! Spoiler Talk

13»

Comments

• Maybe Petra in episode 2 found the temple (if you decide to save her in episode 1), and having some trouble with the dispenser, like the scenes when Jesse and and friends found the temple

AngelicTea posted: »

I know it isn't a really BIG plot hole but when The New Order Of The Stone are walking down those stairs to the temple Petra will say "This

• Well, the line could easily be interpret as Petra having been told about it instead of being there in person. It would have been a plot hole if Petra have said.

"Oh yeah. Well. Who was the one shouting help me! Dispensers help me! I know, because I was there."

I know it isn't a really BIG plot hole but when The New Order Of The Stone are walking down those stairs to the temple Petra will say "This

• I enjoyed watching the episode online. The humor was funny [ LONG LIVE LAVA HOUSE] although I couldn't quite figure out if Ivor had come out of his shell, was sucking up to Jesse, or was taking illegal substances, because boy was he happy. Somebody please gif Ivor doing his happy little walk XD.

The bit with Reuben killed me on how Jesse talked about him, because it reminded me of when my rabbits passed away and seeing their cages empty. I seriously got tears in my eyes. And then Jesse seeing the other pigs...aaah...I hope Jesse finds a new animal friend. Can it be a dragon!? Dragons are cool! T.T

Overall I enjoyed watching. Kinda curious how these other 3 episodes will play into the rest of it. I guess it'll be about them trying to get home to their world.

• Yes, that's why I yelled IT'S OVER!

RhysAndLee posted: »

Really nice episode. Little disappointed that Magnus/Ellegaard, Gabriel, and Soren didn't show up at all. Also, am I the only one that thought "Send Him Over" would kill Aiden? Cause, that's why I chose it.

• Just like Star Wars

The duel in the rain was pretty awesome. There is something epic about dueling on a bridge in a city in the sky while rain and thunder happe

• You can do it? Gonna rewind lolololol

Yes, that's why I yelled IT'S OVER!

• I hoped that sheep that came out of a spawn egg would become the new pet. Or Benedict, but she was already Isa's pet.

Sad face.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

I enjoyed watching the episode online. The humor was funny [ LONG LIVE LAVA HOUSE] although I couldn't quite figure out if Ivor had come ou

• No, IRL I yelled It's Over!

Forcer99 posted: »

You can do it? Gonna rewind lolololol

• A pet dragon?Uh,don't blame Jesse when the world is destroyed..

Lilacsbloom posted: »

I enjoyed watching the episode online. The humor was funny [ LONG LIVE LAVA HOUSE] although I couldn't quite figure out if Ivor had come ou

• What if it's a girl?Milo+Jesse?

ACRAN345 posted: »

Okay. This might be a little bit of a longshot but here goes. Ready? FOUNDER/ISA+JESSIE ANYONE?? I call it Jisa.

• I think someone would have brought up he was married by now.Besides,who would marry him?

KyleVPirate posted: »

What if Milo is Sorens son o:

• If Jesse is a girl then it would still work, ya know? ;)

What if it's a girl?Milo+Jesse?

• Yeah, he summoned the Wither Storm, but if it wasn't by Jesse/Axel stealing the potion, many things could have got prevented.

Adorable when you forget that he almost destroyed the world...

• I enjoyed this episode so much. It's the best one so far of this series. Axel and Olivia had a little screentime but I did have fun with Lukas and Petra.

• You do have the option of not taking the potion. And if I'm remembering it right, Ivor just discovers that the potion doesn't work if you don't take it. Also, just because Jesse/Axel contribute to this as well doesn't make it any less jarring that Ivor hasn't actually received any repercussions for what he's done. At most he gets scolded and humiliated.

MimoDX2 posted: »

Yeah, he summoned the Wither Storm, but if it wasn't by Jesse/Axel stealing the potion, many things could have got prevented.

• During my first-play and later-plays of Episode 1, if i say to Axel not take the potion, he still takes it, disobeying me, it can either end up with Jesse or Axel. But yeah, he pretty much shouldn't ever have thinked about summoning the Wither Storm, but Jesse/Axel are still kind of blameable for stealing the potion.

You do have the option of not taking the potion. And if I'm remembering it right, Ivor just discovers that the potion doesn't work if you do

• You mean by gently grabbing his neck, throwing him on the ground and kicking him into the water off the island?
    Yeah. Very gentle.

I thought it would be a ''THIS IS SPARTA!'' moment, but then it turned out to just gently send him down to the surface... Drat.

• Episode 4 can't be topped for me, but this was my second favorite. i loved how much this tied in as the ocelots ("blazerods") worked as great villains and that duel was so well played out. i sent that jerk over the edge hoping he'd miss the water. shame. still such a great episode that tied in well with the others. Kinda felt weird not being worried about the wither storm the whole time

• Yeah, but at least they have the exscuse of not knowing any better. Though they were breaking and entering in the first place...

During my first-play and later-plays of Episode 1, if i say to Axel not take the potion, he still takes it, disobeying me, it can either end

• Everything Ivor said made me love him more and more. Ivor was awesome this episode.

Mockduck posted: »

Am I the only one that thought Ivor was kind of adorable when he got excited?

• I hated her at the beginning, but I have to admit she's got mad skills with her swords. Now I want Jesse to have two swords too.

Did anyone already talk about Isa's Samurai skills? That was pretty incredible, i never thought i would see that on this game.

• I wish it killed him. If you miss any move during the fight he kills you. Just like that. So honestly if Aidan won he would have absolutely no problem with killing us.

Really nice episode. Little disappointed that Magnus/Ellegaard, Gabriel, and Soren didn't show up at all. Also, am I the only one that thought "Send Him Over" would kill Aiden? Cause, that's why I chose it.

• I thought it was a very interesting thought :
    ''
    im 99% sure i mentioned this before but how excited Ivor was to go on an adventure is a bit more heartbreaking when you realize that… he’s probably so excited about the sheer aspect of it, because he hasn’t gone on an adventure with anyone else happily since his days with the Order of the Stone. '' - tvranny

Like a lot of people did in this episode, I loved Ivor. I always liked him anyway, but now he is my favorite with Lukas. As I play my Jesse pretty greedy, self-centered and changed by the power, it wasn't hard for me to admit that I wanted the Eversource for myself ( even when I knew I should leave it to Isa ). I thought that sending Aiden over was something less ''nice'' it was when I chose it...ahah. And yes I do like Aiden ( it wasn't easy ).
    What was funny was Jesse saying ''He fell'' to his friend like he had nothing to do about it...beautiful...perfect...I loved this moment.

• Oh god think of that in a wrong way......

I hated her at the beginning, but I have to admit she's got mad skills with her swords. Now I want Jesse to have two swords too.

• You don't think that Jesse, Petra, Olivia and Axel had good chemistry?

• I was still hoping for me

If you go to the bookcase in the Founders throne room Jesse will find a book of studies on Endermen, written by Soren himself. It's a nice little reference at the very least.

• Seemed pretty out of character for him, considering how he was in the previous episodes... but I loved it anyway. GG Telltale.

Mockduck posted: »

Am I the only one that thought Ivor was kind of adorable when he got excited?

• edited April 2016

IKR! When I saw that for the first time I'm all like, "Woah there, little Petra! You sure you're fully recovered from that amnesia?"

• One thing that I'm still curious about is how Soren's book managed to get up to Skycity. I think it even mentions that all the other books there were just records and stuff. So someone had to have traveled between the main world and sky city, and recently enough to have Soren's book. The real question is, who though? Could it have been Soren himself or someone with his book?

• The episode was pretty fantastic, however I will admit that I wish the Ocelots/Blaze Rods could get more screen time in future episodes. Great arc between Jesse and Aiden, though. Also, I was slightly disappointed when it turned out that picking a different chest at the beginning gives the same result. I think it would've been cool for someone else to be able to find the flint and steel and simply give it to Jesse. This way, with any of the four chests Jesse could get a different item that would allow for a small interaction with different people in Skyworld. Like how the cake can be given to the baker to satisfy his hunger. Apart from that and some little things, this episode was a lot of fun! I like this new direction being taken with the series. 8.9/10 and all that.

• edited April 2016

Yeah, when I read that I was all O_O . I suspected he could've survived, but I didn't pick it anyway, not wanting to risk murdering someone by kicking them out of the sky on my first playthrough.

• Yea, Ivor in particular was pretty hilarious throughout this episode. It's easy to forget that he created the witherstorm which ended up screwing everything up for a while :P

• Oh my...

_BEARZZ_ posted: »

Oh god think of that in a wrong way......

• Quite

Oh my...

• Think this might have been foreshadowing the 1.9 Combat Update stuff?

I think It'd be cool to mess around with the new electra wings!

Did anyone already talk about Isa's Samurai skills? That was pretty incredible, i never thought i would see that on this game.

• I still think of a ship of isa and lukas, cause isa actually have "ninja" skills and lukas have kinda naruto armor. Maybe "luksa" confirmed?

Loved the final fight of jesse and aiden, and the jetra moments ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
    I hope that blaze rods are to revenge jesse on the "portal world" on the episode 6-8.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.