Any ********* related predictions?

edited April 2016 in Minecraft: Story Mode

Does anyone have any predictions resulting or having to do with HEROBRINE? Herobrine is Notch's dead brother, somehow embedded into Minecraft. (You can look him up.) Anyway, what characters do you think will be involved with this? I personally thought this was why Aiden was acting so strange Episode 5.

Let me know what you think! Thanks!

Comments

• What is so interesting about this character anyway? I've never understood the obsession.

• He is the biggest myth in the whole Minecraft Universe

What is so interesting about this character anyway? I've never understood the obsession.

• Basically the Ghost of Minecraft Past. Like how all of these stories begin, he used to be a good guy, then Notch pissed him off by beating him at everything. He died trying to get revenge for being defeated at everything, and now he "haunts" people in Minecraft (if he ever really HAS haunted people, that is) as a form of revenge.

I never really believed in his existence, the so called story behind him never lined up to me

What is so interesting about this character anyway? I've never understood the obsession.

• Because of this. Guy wants to make creepypasta. Guy makes creepypasta of minecraft. Creepypasta is Herobrine. Guy spreads creepypasta. Dude believes it, spreads it. Now everyone is obsessed.

• He doesn't exist.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Basically the Ghost of Minecraft Past. Like how all of these stories begin, he used to be a good guy, then Notch pissed him off by beating h

• Meh. I dont think that it'll end up in the game. Though Notch has talked about Herobrine before, hence the patch notes always saying Herobrine removed, but I'm not sure he would end up in storymode.

• That one is a first for me. The story I heard was that he was Notch's dead brother.

Either way, it is just some random creepypasta and he was never in the vanilla game. There are mods that add him, though.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Basically the Ghost of Minecraft Past. Like how all of these stories begin, he used to be a good guy, then Notch pissed him off by beating h

• A tiny easter egg wouldn't hurt anyone :3, like, a book, or himself at the far away background. Well, we have 3 more episodes to see if we get a easter egg.

_NotIvor_ posted: »

Meh. I dont think that it'll end up in the game. Though Notch has talked about Herobrine before, hence the patch notes always saying Herobrine removed, but I'm not sure he would end up in storymode.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.