SUBTITULOS ESPAÑOL / SPANISH SUBTITLES

Hola.
Cuándo pensáis arreglar la chapuza que habéis hecho con los subtítulos en español ?? Especialmente a partir del capítulo 4 la mitad de los personajes "hablan" en español y la otra mitad en portugués...
Como puede ser que hayan pasado ya más de cuatro meses y todavía una compañía como la vuestra no haya hecho absolutamente nada ??
Me parece una falta de respeto lamentable hacia vuestros clientes...

Comments

• ErykaEryka Banned

Thanks google translate :

Hi. When you fix the botched think you have done with Spanish subtitles ?? Especially from Chapter 4 half of the characters "speak" in Spanish and half in Portuguese ... As might have been more than four months and still a company like yours has done absolutely nothing ?? It seems a regrettable lack of respect for your clients ...

• Yes, I try to play with Spanish subtitles. But as I could see, the same thing happens if you choose Portuguese subtitles, half in Spanish and half in Portuguese ...

Eryka posted: »

Thanks google translate : Hi. When you fix the botched think you have done with Spanish subtitles ?? Especially from Chapter 4 half of

• ErykaEryka Banned

There's already a few cases about this, I'm not sure if there's any solutions to your problem, wait for other people's replies.

xato74 posted: »

Yes, I try to play with Spanish subtitles. But as I could see, the same thing happens if you choose Portuguese subtitles, half in Spanish and half in Portuguese ...

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Games Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on what game you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

This discussion has been closed.