Return of sky island characters?

Do you think we will somehow see Milo and or Isa again? i know we left that world but i would still like to see more of them.

Comments

• YES! That would be awesome because I know this might sound weird but I ship jesse and isa like fed ex.

• i don't usually ship, but they did have a really good interaction for hating each other at first. i immediately thought of how Rueben would interact to Benedict if he was still around. still cry at that thought.

ACRAN345 posted: »

YES! That would be awesome because I know this might sound weird but I ship jesse and isa like fed ex.

• Yeah, I want to see them again. Isa is such a badass Clem.

• i wanted her to join the order so bad but was guessing it wouldn't happen.

AronDracula posted: »

Yeah, I want to see them again. Isa is such a badass Clem.

• That would be pretty cool, and it's tottaly possible.

• O.o .......

ACRAN345 posted: »

YES! That would be awesome because I know this might sound weird but I ship jesse and isa like fed ex.

• I really hope so. I just don't want episodes 5-8 to feel like they were extra. I'd rather they kind of tie them all together at the end to make it seem like one collective season, so yes I hope they return.

• Yeah, well I suppose tha main goal in episodes 6-8 will be getting back home

I really hope so. I just don't want episodes 5-8 to feel like they were extra. I'd rather they kind of tie them all together at the end to make it seem like one collective season, so yes I hope they return.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.