Honest Question About Shipping

I'm honestly pretty new to Telltale and their games, so I have a question. For all the shipping that goes around here is it even plausible one would make it in the actualgame? Do people expect Jetra to make it in? Or is it more just like a fan speculation thing? I'm just curious to here someone else's thoughts on this.

Comments

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Fan speculation, it's mostly just for fun, fun that I don't participate in.

• edited April 2016

I guess a ship could make it in, but I doubt it. One of the two warring ships of Tales From The Borderlands was actually put in, as Telltale takes feedback from fans between episodes. Minecraft just doesn't seem like the type of game when they'd put a ship in.

• Some people do expect Jetra to be in-game and it's a fan speculation.

• Yea, from what I've heard people expect Jessie and Petra to end up together. But I can agree that Storymode really doesn't seem like the game that they would add it in. At best people just get the little hints that they want scattered throughout dialogue.

derrickd95 posted: »

I guess a ship could make it in, but I doubt it. One of the two warring ships of Tales From The Borderlands was actually put in, as Telltale

• That one really seems to be the least far fetched to be honest. I don't see them adding it in a major way though. I've seen some of the more hardcore shipping and I was just curious about it.

Some people do expect Jetra to be in-game and it's a fan speculation.

• edited April 2016

I don't see them adding any ship, in a minor or major way.

_NotIvor_ posted: »

That one really seems to be the least far fetched to be honest. I don't see them adding it in a major way though. I've seen some of the more hardcore shipping and I was just curious about it.

• Honestly I feel like the only reason that the Minecraft thread is so filled with Shipping threads is because Tales from the Borderlands has 2 main threads for the 2 ships that made it into the game, and were active throughout the game. I mean, on day one of Minecraft people made shipping threads for just jokes, and I guess people still find them funny.

• Most people get is a smile here and there, and they go crazy. That is true for most ships.

Soren x Ellegaard has a song that a creative mind can say that hints to it ("My Redstone Baby Doll" or whatever it is called), Petra and Lukas obviously care a lot for each other and for Jesse. Ellegaard and Magnus fight like ex-lovers, while Magnus keep using Ellegaard's nickname "Ellie" even when they are arguing. Everything is pretty minor IMO.

I don't expect any ship to actually become canon.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.