The subtitles were terrible in episode 5

I mean really, they were all over the place. Every other sentence had a different line, different order of phrase and more.I dont know why the subtitles were so poor for this episode? I'm hoping this doesnt occur again in any future episodes of any series

Comments

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Yeah, that was probably the only thing I didn't like about this episode.

• edited April 2016

They seem to be updating the episode with correct subtitles, so at least it will be fixed eventually.

• Yeah, I did watch someone playing this episode with subtitles fixed.

They seem to be updating the episode with correct subtitles, so at least it will be fixed eventually.

• Just think about what they could have done, I personally thought they could use elytra to fly across to sky city and that's when the opening credits would show!

• ?????

Cuwwa posted: »

Just think about what they could have done, I personally thought they could use elytra to fly across to sky city and that's when the opening credits would show!

• edited April 2016

Yes they were terrible. But ya know subtitles cant always afford to be perfect while they make higher quality gameplay.

• edited April 2016

Cuwwa we are talking about the subtitles

Cuwwa posted: »

Just think about what they could have done, I personally thought they could use elytra to fly across to sky city and that's when the opening credits would show!

• That argument barely makes sense, I doubt the people who write subtitles are the ones in charge of gameplay?

Yes they were terrible. But ya know subtitles cant always afford to be perfect while they make higher quality gameplay.

• OH! Sorry I was thinking about the opening credits.

Cuwwa we are talking about the subtitles

• edited April 2016

Yes but they are on a time limit and probably changed the script and what not. But thats you're opinion.

Flog61 posted: »

That argument barely makes sense, I doubt the people who write subtitles are the ones in charge of gameplay?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.