Will the Season's Pass Disc Cover Episodes 6, 7 and 8 as Well?

I couldn't find an answer via the website or googling.
If it is out there, I clearly just didn't look hard enough so don't judge me please.

Comments

• Yeah, I won't judge you.

Anyway, it is not covered, the Adventure Pass is needed.

• i saw on playstation store uk that deluxe season pass for minecraft is posted,but i already own season pass(i need adventure pass),do you know if it will be next week or...
    P.S.i know you are not telltale staff,so you can just guess but still...

Yeah, I won't judge you. Anyway, it is not covered, the Adventure Pass is needed.

• I got absolutely no clue.

i saw on playstation store uk that deluxe season pass for minecraft is posted,but i already own season pass(i need adventure pass),do you know if it will be next week or... P.S.i know you are not telltale staff,so you can just guess but still...

• Yes because if you buy season pass it says this will unlock all episodes as they will become avalable

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

When it says it will unlock all episodes it means episode 2-5 which is what the season pass disc covers, if you want episode 6-8 you will need to purchase the adventure pass which will not be included in the season pass disc price.

Yes because if you buy season pass it says this will unlock all episodes as they will become avalable

• Nope, they gotcha !

• Im wondering if once episode 6 releases some people might be pissed off when asked to pay for more content. I mean it is pretty stingy to have a season pass that ends halfway through a storyline.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.