Should I play this game?

I'm a huge Telltale fan, and I've been playing their games ever since TWD S1. But I wasn't that much of a Minecraft fan (it's because my cousin uses it to annoy the living shit out of me). I just wonder, is this game any good? I just need your recommendation. I haven't played it yet, so please no spoilers!

Comments

• Only play it if you like minecraft.

• Huh. I don't play this game because I like Minecraft, I play it because it has more interesting things than the original minecraft.

Duck_Hunt posted: »

Only play it if you like minecraft.

• I think it deserves a chance. It has a good story, characters and gameplay.

• It has a good story, characters and gameplay.

Those are my three favorite things I look for in a game :). If you say they're all good, I'll try it.

AronDracula posted: »

I think it deserves a chance. It has a good story, characters and gameplay.

• edited April 2016

It also has an antagonist who NEVER existed in Minecraft.

It has a good story, characters and gameplay. Those are my three favorite things I look for in a game . If you say they're all good, I'll try it.

• I'll try it :)

It also has an antagonist who NEVER existed in Minecraft.

• I suggest watching a bit of a playthrough on youtube, it's certainly not for everyone. I personally quite enjoy it and I've never played Minecraft.

• It's 'ight

• It's different enough from Minecraft that one could be enjoyed without the other. It might be more accurate to say only play if you like Minecraft's world possibilities.

Duck_Hunt posted: »

Only play it if you like minecraft.

• I'm gonna watch a playthrough first. Do you guys know any GOOD playthroughs out there on the tube?

• I have only played Minecraft very few times. But I have always been interested in its setting.

I suggest that you keep your expectation of this game low and just roll with the events and have fun. In my personal opinion, the story and characters grow on you. And the story does become better and more serious (Well, not Walking Dead's and Game of Thrones' level of seriousness).

• At least more serious than Tales. :'D

I have only played Minecraft very few times. But I have always been interested in its setting. I suggest that you keep your expectation o

• Probably DanTDM. He's probably the most popular youtuber that has played it :3

I'm gonna watch a playthrough first. Do you guys know any GOOD playthroughs out there on the tube?

• With Scooter's and Handsome Jack's death, I'd disagree.

At least more serious than Tales. :'D

• Scooter's death was kinda goofy and too sudden.

HJ is already dead. You can keep his AI as well, so technically you never killed anyone.

Crips posted: »

With Scooter's and Handsome Jack's death, I'd disagree.

• It is. I like it more than Game of Thrones.

• What about CaptainSparklez?

AngelicTea posted: »

Probably DanTDM. He's probably the most popular youtuber that has played it

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

You should probably put a spoiler on that for this section.

Crips posted: »

With Scooter's and Handsome Jack's death, I'd disagree.

• Yeah. He's good to. I just don't watch his as much...

What about CaptainSparklez?

• You might wanna play it because there's 8 episodes. Only $5.00 per episode.

• Sure why not, it is decent game and I am saying it as person who despise the original MC.

• I really love ZackScottGames

I'm gonna watch a playthrough first. Do you guys know any GOOD playthroughs out there on the tube?

• You have to rip out your cybernetics and Handsome Jack begs for mercy its kinda dark...

Scooter's death was kinda goofy and too sudden. HJ is already dead. You can keep his AI as well, so technically you never killed anyone.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.