Minor Questions About Minecraft Story Mode

Are there any small things in the world of Minecraft Story Mode that you want to ask about, like what sort of currency they use, or if there is any form of government?

Comments

• Actually, I have loads. Don't they get thirsty, not drinking ANYTHING throughout the whole game? Do they need a license to use weapons, or can they just carry swords around, free to kill people? Are there any children, or to they come as adults already? Why don't they sleep inside the bed sheets, instead of ontop of the bed? Why is Lukas the only blond person in the game? Do they have scissors and razors? Don't they get dirty wearing the same clothes all the time? Are there any baths or showers? How come Jesse's pants don't get wet whilst in the river near Reuben in episode 1? Couldn't Ivor have just told the world that the Order lied, instead of releasing a monster that didn't teach anyone anything, didn't relate to the Order and was a death machine? Is there even such thing as love? How did the Eversource make the materials, when mobs don't even make iron and gold? Do they have shoe sizes? Are the pillows fluffy or flat? How do they know what they look like without mirrors? This list could go on forever.

• Glad to see I'm not alone. By the way, pigmen drop gold nuggets and zombies drop iron, so that's one question answered.

Actually, I have loads. Don't they get thirsty, not drinking ANYTHING throughout the whole game? Do they need a license to use weapons, or c

• "Are the pillows fluffy or flat." This is the one thing I need to know XD

Actually, I have loads. Don't they get thirsty, not drinking ANYTHING throughout the whole game? Do they need a license to use weapons, or c

• I'm guessing fluffy, because Soren's wool world was soft to the touch. Also, in episode 5 Milo looks at a sheep and says it is fluffy, and wool is used to craft beds.

AngelicTea posted: »

"Are the pillows fluffy or flat." This is the one thing I need to know XD

• edited April 2016

1: No they don't get thirsty. 2: They don't need a license for weapons. 3: They spawn as Adults. 4: Beacuse the sheets are stuck to the bed. 5: Beacuse he is the cool guy. 6: They have scissors but no razors. 7: They can't get dirty. 8: No beacuse they don't need to wash. 9: Beacuse logic. 10: No beacuse he never thought of that. 11: Yes. R.I.P. Reuben. 12: Magic. 13. Yes 34. 14: Wool is fluffy but the pillows are flat. 15: Beacuse they can see the others,

• I thought they did get thirsty because remember in episode 3 they all fell into the grinder and ended up in the loot room and Lukas said "Well at least I'm not thirsty anymore"

BeyondEnder posted: »

1: No they don't get thirsty. 2: They don't need a license for weapons. 3: They spawn as Adults. 4: Beacuse the sheets are stuck to the bed.

• Screw it XD

I thought they did get thirsty because remember in episode 3 they all fell into the grinder and ended up in the loot room and Lukas said "Well at least I'm not thirsty anymore"

• I am curious as to how they had the time to organize EnderCon when they exist in a world where Zombies, Creepers, etc are walking around. I mean, yeah, they can build in the day and use light sources at night so nothing bad spawns, but even so - I wouldn't have figured they would all gather in the open at night. Then again, maybe I'm overthinking it. :P

• claps All of my questions answered in one reply. claps even more

Screw it XD

• XD

claps All of my questions answered in one reply. claps even more

• Everyone did /gamemode 1 :P

I am curious as to how they had the time to organize EnderCon when they exist in a world where Zombies, Creepers, etc are walking around. I

• Maybe the mobs avoid any built up areas, I don't recall any appearing in Redstonia or Boomtown either.

Everyone did /gamemode 1 :P

• But it was day

MMeister123 posted: »

Maybe the mobs avoid any built up areas, I don't recall any appearing in Redstonia or Boomtown either.

• True, but none spawned when the Witherstorm came like they did later if you wait until morning to leave for Soren's.

Forcer99 posted: »

But it was day

• Shouldn't the alleyways where we meet Ivor have monsters, it's isn't a built up area and it's easily dark enough to spawn mobs

I am curious as to how they had the time to organize EnderCon when they exist in a world where Zombies, Creepers, etc are walking around. I

• Mobs can't spawn very close to players, and there was a large group of people right next to the alleyway.

Shouldn't the alleyways where we meet Ivor have monsters, it's isn't a built up area and it's easily dark enough to spawn mobs

Sign in to comment in this discussion.