Season Pass Disc (PC/MAC) Episodes 6-8 Problems

edited April 2016 in Minecraft: Story Mode

Hello Guys,

i have bought the season pass disc for PC at my local dealer.
I have installed it and created later an Telltale Games Account.
When i look online in my account there i cannot see this game.
I´m worried because of the new episodes 6-8, which i would like to have.
Do i have to purchase the new adventure pass for these episodes and where can i buy it?
Why is there no game in my account to see? The Episodes arent anywhere in my game!

When will the new episodes be available, i still found some Youtuber with the new episodes?!

Thx in advance for an answer.
Sorry for my bad english.

Comments

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited April 2016

You need to purchase the Adventure Pass DLC. If your PC version uses the Telltale Store version, you can purchase it from this page.

However, note that is only for the Telltale Store version (and only works if your version of the game comes directly from this site). If it uses Steam, you can purchase the Adventure Pass DLC from the Steam page.

Episode 6 doesn't release until Summer. It's likely that the YouTube video you watched is just talking about the slides for the new episodes, which are just preview stills for the games to come.

• So when its actually released will it come as slides? Because I purchased it already and I understand I have to wait for it to download however when I go to games I see buy adventure pack but I already purchased it.

Jennifer posted: »

You need to purchase the Adventure Pass DLC. If your PC version uses the Telltale Store version, you can purchase it from this page. How

The slides are just preview images for the game. But, once the game is released, you'll be able to play the game from the three slides that represent those episodes.

If you already purchased the adventure pack, then you will be able to play those once when the game comes out.

NaxesKeys posted: »

So when its actually released will it come as slides? Because I purchased it already and I understand I have to wait for it to download however when I go to games I see buy adventure pack but I already purchased it.

• I have the game, but its not on Steam or Telltale Store! So im not sure where i need to buy the adventure pack. Will it come to local dealers?

You need to purchase the Adventure Pass DLC. If your PC version uses the Telltale Store version, you can purchase it from this page. How

• I don't have slides though.

The slides are just preview images for the game. But, once the game is released, you'll be able to play the game from the three slides that

• Is your Steam Client updated? Check it

TICRAX posted: »

I have the game, but its not on Steam or Telltale Store! So im not sure where i need to buy the adventure pack. Will it come to local dealers?

I think the slides were only updated on iOS. You'll get the slides once the episode is closer to release.

NaxesKeys posted: »

I don't have slides though.

• Hi Everyone,
    I Recently Purchased Minecraft Story Mode with The Adventure Pass And Am Going To Finish Episode Five.
    But The When Is Went To Episodes I Saw Buy Episodes 6,7,8.And Then When I Clicked It, It Said DLC Not Found!
    Please Help!!

• Thanks For The Help Antisa14200 .I Cant Wait For Tuesday Episode 6 Comes Out Then!!

• This thread seems to be a bit outdated, so I am going to close it so more people don't bump it.

If you guys need assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Games Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on what game you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

This discussion has been closed.