Season 2 To Follow after Episode 8?

edited July 2016 in Minecraft: Story Mode

Is it possible to see more episodes in the future?
This thread is for people to post what they think about the possibility of season 2

Hints at Season 2 :

July 31st - @stirpicus replies to one of my comments about season 2 , and goes mad with the winking emoji ;) hmm...

July 31st - Tweet from @stirpicus : one of the joys of episodic development: gamers calling you lazy for the last ep while you're crunching on the next one. Ahhh.

July 19th - In the episode 8 section of the adventure pass section : Of course, there's that question mark...

July 12th - Response from Laura: .@jobjstauffer And '.@Minecraft: #StoryMode' players have a lot to look forward to as well! ;)

June 9th - tweet from @stirpicus "Aw, I'm glad you enjoyed it! And Season 2..? I guess we'll have to see!"

March 29th - After Purchase of Adventure pass a message displays saying thank you for purchasing all the episodes for season 1enter image description here

• Will we see more of Axel and Olivia?

• Will the order go on more awesome adventures as the whole order?

Only time will tell...

Comments

• I don't think so. Episode 5-8 are as Season 2

• edited April 2016

I do think that episode 8 will end the story but, it could be like the walking dead where we get two/three seasons , I feel it may go this way because it seems to be a success but until we get any confirmed info I don't think it will happen. This is just a thread for people to post what they think.

• Episode 5-8= Season 2

• I would greatly hope so.

• Well, since it seems like Minecraft: Story Mode is kind of like a testing ground for TTG, they might keep it around before trying new things?

• That's what I was thinking. Minecraft isn't usually what telltale would do but I think that's what makes it so good. Kids can play it (if they're allowed) but so can adults. I think it's a really good Opportunity for Telltale so I think it's something I could see happening. Not to mention that it's won an award and was nominated for the kids choice award. It's a good way for them to advertise themselves and make people think:

"WOW! I've got to play more telltale games"

prink34320 posted: »

Well, since it seems like Minecraft: Story Mode is kind of like a testing ground for TTG, they might keep it around before trying new things?

• Yeah, plus Minecraft: Story Mode is probably the only game since before The Walking Dead game that's more suitable for kids. TTG feels like they've more so been catering more mature people, so perhaps Minecraft: Story Mode is their way of getting younger audiences engaged again.

Cuwwa posted: »

That's what I was thinking. Minecraft isn't usually what telltale would do but I think that's what makes it so good. Kids can play it (if th

• The Wolf Among Us was a success and it didn't get a season 2, same thing for Tales from the Borderlands

I do think that episode 8 will end the story but, it could be like the walking dead where we get two/three seasons , I feel it may go this w

• I found Tales from the Borderlands alright for kids around 11.

Well, since it seems like Minecraft: Story Mode is kind of like a testing ground for TTG, they might keep it around before trying new things?

• I really don't think so, I would like it but I can't afford it and what could the story epbecause about, we have already gotten 3 more episodes

To answer ur 2 questions, I don't think we will see more of Olivia and Axel until the end of episode 8 when we ultimately get back to the Overworld

And we obviously will go on more adventures

• I know we'd go on more adventures but I meant the order (Jesse , Petra , Olivia and Axel). I just feel like it would be more interesting if we had some episodes with the order , instead of having Lukas and Ivor to replace them

I really don't think so, I would like it but I can't afford it and what could the story epbecause about, we have already gotten 3 more episo

• Because gouging someone's eyes out is a material straight up for kids.

I found Tales from the Borderlands alright for kids around 11.

• It's... very much not alright for kids.

• I can tell what you're coming from, despite the violence and some quite disgusting scenes, it does 'seem' like a game that would be friendly with children due to the mostly non-sexual humor and some of the characters but that's Borderlands, it adds what you might look at as cute and kid-friendly and twists it around xd

• Hmm, alright. sees 10 minutes of it Yeah well, nevermind.

• No, PLS.

• If you don't want it then don't play it if it comes out.

Killah posted: »

No, PLS.

• I don't know about you, but I haven't seen a season 2 follow after Episode 1.

• This is just a speculation thread. Nothing has yet been announced by telltale.

I don't know about you, but I haven't seen a season 2 follow after Episode 1.

• Didn't say it wasn't.

This is just a speculation thread. Nothing has yet been announced by telltale.

• You mean 6-8? 1-5 was the original season.

Episode 5-8= Season 2

• This journey? Yes. All journeys? No.

• Then what did you mean?

Didn't say it wasn't.

• I very much doubt it. And I'm glad, I want a TWAU season 2. :P

• [removed]

• ErykaEryka Banned

[removed]

• It was a good series, but I feel ongoing seasons will draw it out. Remember the good old saying: Quality > Quantity

• You're not meme enough to understand. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Then what did you mean?

• You ain't never ever ever gonna get that season 2.

Flog61 posted: »

I very much doubt it. And I'm glad, I want a TWAU season 2. :P

• enter image description here

You ain't never ever ever gonna get that season 2.

• What's always got me is that sometimes they've called the game Minecraft story mode season 1

• edited May 2016

Tales from the Borderlands was just a bit more kid-friendlier than other games past The Walking Dead...Otherwise, they're not really kid-friendly to say the least.

• I don't know, I let my little brother play it and he enjoyed it.

Pipas posted: »

Because gouging someone's eyes out is a material straight up for kids.

• edited May 2016

Reuben must return.

• edited July 2016

No and no. Sorry , I miss him too , but telltale aren't gonna do that, even to the worlds best pig.

JimMate789 posted: »

Reuben must return.

• [removed]

Reuben must return.

• No

Reuben must return.

• I don't think there will be another season.

• enter image description here

Reuben must return.

• 6-8 were added by Telltale after the first 5. 1-4 are against the Wither Storm, 5-8 are afterwards.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.