Is Herobrine supposed to be in "A Journey's End?" ep. Three of Minecraft Story Mode: Adventure Pack?

Hmm, well if you view the TROPHIES that was on episode five, they have been replaced by a different set of TROPHIES. It was supposed to be the end, the game was loved so much, Telltale wanted to continue with three extra episodes. But the question is...Do these trophy names relate to Herobrine? Yes, I know its for Jesse, but what if it was relating to him? Chapter 1. YOU ARE STRONGER THAN YOU KNOW. Chapter 2. YOU ARE THE DAYLIGHT. Chapter 3. YOU ARE THE NIGHT. Chapter 4. THE DARKNESS YOU FIGHT IS WITHIN YOU. Chapter 5. THE LIGHT YOU SEEK IS WITHIN YOU. Chapter 6. YOU ARE NOT ALONE. I don't know if its a coincidence, Jesse trying to convince Herobrine that whatever plot he's doing is wrong during the whole third episode. Eh, what do you guys think? Honestly this sounds a bit looney.

Comments

• No the achievements were a reference to the credits of Minecraft, those were just placeholders. We will never get Herobrine because he would RUIN the series.

• Telltale has stated from the initial announcement of the series that they do not seek to create an official lore for the game or to spoil what fans of the game interpret or believe. They won't include Alex and Steve, they won't say what creepers really are, and they won't include Herobrine; they are simply using the Minecraft world as a means to tell their story.

• Those names are from the End Poem at the end of Minecraft

• Am I the only one expecting popular Minecraft users like Skydoesminecraft to make a appearance in this game???

• Hmm, what about ElementAnimation? He voices as the villagers, which would be cool.

Am I the only one expecting popular Minecraft users like Skydoesminecraft to make a appearance in this game???

• Ehh... somethings are best left forgotten.

Am I the only one expecting popular Minecraft users like Skydoesminecraft to make a appearance in this game???

• expecting popular Minecraft users

enter image description here

• Oh Hell no

Duck_Hunt posted: »

expecting popular Minecraft users

• Delete that image... NOW!

Duck_Hunt posted: »

expecting popular Minecraft users

• enter image description here

• No, it would literally just RUIN the whole game!

• Telltale has stated from the initial announcement of the series that they do not seek to create an official lore for the game or to spoil what fans of the game interpret or believe. They won't include Alex and Steve, they won't say what creepers really are, and they won't include Herobrine; they are simply using the Minecraft world as a means to tell their story.

You always ruin every theory. Shut up now you never know what they will do we will force them! Also creepers! they explode! They told us what creepers do!

• edited April 2016

He has every right to criticize the OP's theory and state anything to disprove it. And he said something that is true, so you can't tell him to shut up just because he "ruined this theory".

JimMate789 posted: »

Telltale has stated from the initial announcement of the series that they do not seek to create an official lore for the game or to spoil wh

• Yes and No

Yes it would be cool.

No not SkyDoesMinecraft he sucks I want StampyLongNose.

• popular Minecraft users

Also they're called Youtubers not users.

• There was a Sigge, according to I think the credits, and when I looked him up, he seemed to be a moderately known YouTube Minecrafter. Dunno if he counts.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.