Lava houses

Okay, so I was playing through epsiode 2 again when I realised something. Remember Ivor's lava house? Magnus builds the same thing in Boomtown. I don't have any pictures or anything, but if you can find any then feel free to post them.

Comments

• LONG LIVE LAVA!!!!

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2016

I always liked to imagine that Ivor bonded with each member of the Order of the Stone over different things. With Magnus, it was definitely their shared love of lava-based architecture.

• I felt bad when I had to remove his lava house he was so mad and when we were at the entrance of sky city when we saw ivor face with lava I kind of remember ivor saying something about his lava house and then he said "long live lava" Oh ivor is so funny he actually went from being my least favorite to top 5 at least I mean he so funny

• I can't imagine Ivor liking TNT, but we never know!

• XD

AronDracula posted: »

LONG LIVE LAVA!!!!

• He's so funny in episode 5, ever since episode I had the feeling he would turn out good, I could predict it. So he was always my favourite, but this episode made him even better!

Lucas 45 posted: »

I felt bad when I had to remove his lava house he was so mad and when we were at the entrance of sky city when we saw ivor face with lava I

• It would be pretty cool if we had like, a flashback or something of when the Order were younger and their times together.

stirpicus posted: »

I always liked to imagine that Ivor bonded with each member of the Order of the Stone over different things. With Magnus, it was definitely their shared love of lava-based architecture.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.