ep 9 10 and 11 proof Mod Edit: No extra episodes are on the Steam db

there is a secret link on steamdb maby a few more eps check it out here then click on the numbers and it says 3 packegs in this pack could it be https://steamdb.info/search/?a=app&q=minecraft+story+mode and the number link https://steamdb.info/app/408540/subs/

Mod Edit: This Steam database listing doesn't mean any extra episodes or seasons are planned.

Comments

• edited April 2016

No, these are 6,7,8. Telltale didn't confirm anything.

EDIT: I don't know what those are, but they are not anything to be bothered about.

• it could be we don't know but there are 3 packges in this pack

MimoDX2 posted: »

No, these are 6,7,8. Telltale didn't confirm anything. EDIT: I don't know what those are, but they are not anything to be bothered about.

• then what are they season 2 or ep 9 10 11

• look there is a 3rd package whitch is unknow telltale are doing something to the series

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited April 2016

The "[Private]" listing is episodes 1-5 for press and developers and the fact it exists doesn't mean any future episodes or aanother season is planned, If any more episodes do get released they would be in the "DLC" tab on the standard Story Mode Steam Database listing.

Edit: I made a small edit to the OP so the title doesn't mislead anyone.

• sorry my mistake

OzzyUK posted: »

The "[Private]" listing is episodes 1-5 for press and developers and the fact it exists doesn't mean any future episodes or aanother season

• edited April 2016

They aren't doing anything, they would have announced if they were doing something more. We already got 3 new episodes, we don't need anything more.

collboy600 posted: »

look there is a 3rd package whitch is unknow telltale are doing something to the series

• It's probably an alternative version of the Adventure Pass with Episodes 6-8. The fact that Minecraft got three extra episodes at all in the first place is extremely special treatment that other games do not get. I would not count on any more episodes in Season 1 after Episodes 6-8, but that's not a bad thing at all - that is the largest amount of (overall) Episodes that have released in a single Season, including DLC.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.