ios to mac

Hello, i have already purchaced and played episodes 1-5 of minecraft story mode on my ios ipad and i have made a telltale account and saved my plays in the cloud. although i thought i would be able to play the other episodes on my mac. So i sign into my account on my mac and go to my profile. i press games and it tells me i have not purchased any games from telltale. so i go on my ipad and it says im signed in and my play through will be saved on my account so i wait a few minutes and still nothing. so i look online and nobody has had the same question as me so im just like forget it, ill worry about it later. so like a week later i go onto my account and it still says no games. does anyone know how i can go from my ios device to my mac?

Comments

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Telltale don't offer cross platform purchases so you will need to purchase a seperate PC/Mac version if you want to play on your Mac, also only games purchased directly from the Telltale store will appear in your "My Games" tab.

• if i bought the 6th episode on mac can i transfer of do i have to buy and play all of them?

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited April 2016

Just as with regular episodes, you have to repurchase episodes between different devices. The only exception to this is stores such as the iOS App Store that allow you to share Universal app purchases between iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.

if i bought the 6th episode on mac can i transfer of do i have to buy and play all of them?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.