The old order of the stone

When will the old order of the stone will come back and what happen to them after episode 5??

Comments

• They won't come back because it's about the adventures of the new Order of the Stone

• Well we have 3 episodes left so they could still come back.

AronDracula posted: »

They won't come back because it's about the adventures of the new Order of the Stone

• edited April 2016

I feel like Soren will be the one who comes back.

lupinb0y posted: »

Well we have 3 episodes left so they could still come back.

• Ivor was in it but to be honest it felt like they just stuck him in there with sorens character. Why was he suddenly acting like a weirdo?

• Yeah at first Ivor was evil than kinda nice, but now Ivor is crazy!!!

Ivor was in it but to be honest it felt like they just stuck him in there with sorens character. Why was he suddenly acting like a weirdo?

• I wonder why Ivor isn't on Episode 8 picture? There's Lukes, Petra, and Jesse but why is Ivor not in the picture with them? Does something happen to him in episode 7? I have a feeling that there's going to be a monster chasing them or they just find the portal to their world cause they look surprised or scared?

• Okay I feel like im the only one that ships ellegaard and jesse. I also ship isa and jesse. I actually think that isa and jesse have something going on more than friends because when she said please call me isa they both got all awkward but at the same time they showed hints that they actually do like each other. Go replay the episode because they do look like they like each other.

• Yeah I saw that too in the episode

ACRAN345 posted: »

Okay I feel like im the only one that ships ellegaard and jesse. I also ship isa and jesse. I actually think that isa and jesse have somethi

• Don't trust any slide of any episode.

I wonder why Ivor isn't on Episode 8 picture? There's Lukes, Petra, and Jesse but why is Ivor not in the picture with them? Does something h

• i think the reason they chose ivor over soren is because:

1. Ivor's the adventure guy
    2. Paul Reubens does an amazing job with his voice
    3. I can't imagine soren wanting the eversource.

But yeah i see what you mean , like when you go back to the old builders temple, Ivor says something wierd he says:

" Look at this architecture! So old , So exquisite!"

I thought Soren was the architect guy, not ivor

Yeah at first Ivor was evil than kinda nice, but now Ivor is crazy!!!

• I hope to see the members of the old order at least once more in this arc, I really like Gabriel and I want to know what happened to Soren, on the subject of that wouldn't Ivor know? He chased after him when he ran from the wither storm

• DId anybody else approach the bookcases in the throne room in episode 5?

If you look at it Jesse says :
    "Behaviour of the endermen by SOREN? how did that get here?"

My theory is Soren found himself near sky city's portal after running away. He then ran through it to get away from the wither storm and did the same thing Jesse's gang did and built something without knowing it was illegal.He was then put in the prison where they took all his possesions (including the endermen book) then, after trying to escape, got pushed off sky city. But Isa still has soren's book. I think we may run into soren while in one of the many portals

I hope to see the members of the old order at least once more in this arc, I really like Gabriel and I want to know what happened to Soren, on the subject of that wouldn't Ivor know? He chased after him when he ran from the wither storm

• I read in Wikipedia take a look at episode 6 description on Wikipedia

AronDracula posted: »

I feel like Soren will be the one who comes back.

• read the title as "stoner"

bye :)

• It's incorrect. It's changed now anyway

I read in Wikipedia take a look at episode 6 description on Wikipedia

• I reckon if this had happened before, someone would have mentioned Soren

Cuwwa posted: »

DId anybody else approach the bookcases in the throne room in episode 5? If you look at it Jesse says : "Behaviour of the endermen by SO

• The old order of the stoner??? Wow now I know that you have no life just because you said that.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

read the title as "stoner" bye

• 3.I can't imagine soren wanting the eversource.

Where did you get that?

i think the reason they chose ivor over soren is because: * Ivor's the adventure guy * Paul Reubens does an amazing job with his voice

• edited April 2016

I think it's totally possible that he found himself at Sky City, it's impossible to go back home after all (at least directly from Sky City's dimension). Maybe he is at the world where Sky City is located, lost somewhere at this infinite world. Maybe he can find the portal that lead us to more portals, i guess we'll find out on the DLC.

DId anybody else approach the bookcases in the throne room in episode 5? If you look at it Jesse says : "Behaviour of the endermen by SO

• I just can't imagine Soren wanting to steal a chicken.

JimMate789 posted: »

3.I can't imagine soren wanting the eversource. Where did you get that?

• That doesn't even make sense omg

The old order of the stoner??? Wow now I know that you have no life just because you said that.

• Technically they didn't know the eversource was a chicken. So Soren would likely still want it until he found out it was a chicken. And if he did know his dialouge might be something like this :

Jesse:Aren't you coming to go look for the Eversourse?

Soren:I have no intrest in searching for a chicken.

Jesse:But it will be exciting!

Soren:I told you, I can't go!

Jesse:Why not?

Soren:I'm allergic to feathers.

Jesse:..........

Okay I threw in the mini thing at the end for fun.

I just can't imagine Soren wanting to steal a chicken.

• Dude why is your username a reference to a drug. BTW use punctuation!!!

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

That doesn't even make sense omg

• I dont know, probably not tll the end of this DLC

• if eversorce was the enderman he wold steal it in first 5min thay spended on skyblock iland

I just can't imagine Soren wanting to steal a chicken.

• ;)

Dude why is your username a reference to a drug. BTW use punctuation!!!

• A.He'd get arrested
    B. Wouldn't the Enderman teleport away?
    And C. Seriously. How do you STEAL an Enderman?

YankyBoy posted: »

if eversorce was the enderman he wold steal it in first 5min thay spended on skyblock iland

• Those are just placeholders.

I wonder why Ivor isn't on Episode 8 picture? There's Lukes, Petra, and Jesse but why is Ivor not in the picture with them? Does something h

• I prefer The Order of The Order

• :) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) :0 :D :P

• edited April 2016

(Since they don't know it's a chicken yet, maybe it would be something more like):

Soren: Ah yes. The Eversource. The epic source of power with the potential to alter reality itself. Where have I heard that one before?

Jesse: Soren, I'm asking you as a friend. You haven't exactly earned any favors since the... thing happened.

Soren: Well, frankly I've had enough. The Eversource is probably just going to be some boring old block or item anyway, like everything we've ever come across in this world. I believe I've lost my touch as an architect, Jesse. I can't imagine the same way I used to.

If there were something unexpected involved, like a... different style of fighting, or a chicken, or even an evil monarchy... anything to break from all the monotony, I might be interested. As it so happens, I honestly don't know what to do with myself anymore. Maybe next time, Jesse.

Jesse: ...You know, you're not going to get anywhere just by sitting around and reading books all day in your fortress of solitude.

Soren: Hasn't stopped me before. I appreciate your offer, but... I need to get some things in order, first.

Jesse: If you say so. I'll see myself out.

Soren: ...Take care, Jesse.

(Not that I would know. :P ).

Technically they didn't know the eversource was a chicken. So Soren would likely still want it until he found out it was a chicken. And if

• I think they meant for that to be Soren's script but they changed it to Ivor's last minute.

Yeah at first Ivor was evil than kinda nice, but now Ivor is crazy!!!

• I have a feeling Soren and Isa know each other......

I reckon if this had happened before, someone would have mentioned Soren

Sign in to comment in this discussion.