So who are your Minecraft Story Mode Ships?

124»

Comments

• INTER-UNIVERSE SHIP BRO DEAL WITH IT

Wolfenus54 posted: »

wat

• Ye, especially if you get it so Gabriel has Wither Sickness

Gabriel X Ellegard, there moments in epiosde 4

• I just personally like when Petra had amnesia, she was alot more funny then! "It was a-maze-ing! Get it? Amazing?" - Amnesia Petra Episode 4

AronDracula posted: »

Petra x Jesse because it's a-maze-ing.

• The female was "Sally, she dilly-dallies!" XD

JD1234550 posted: »

i have three. Lukas x Petra, male Jesse x Olivia, Soran x female enderman. lol

• Olivia x Random Soldier 167

• I ship Lukas x White Female Jesse the most (If you go to episode 3 and watch the part where Lukas interupts Soren mid-song, he will walk to Jesse and they hold hands! At least it looks like that to me since I ship it. ^-^)

I ship Petra x White Male Jesse and some moments Axel x Petra but mostly the first.

Last but DEFINITELY not least, Olivia x Axel, and it's kind of the former one to, which is Magnus x Ellegaard, BUT YA KNOW HOW THAT TURNS OUT NO MATTER WHAT.

• Im not sure on this, maybe someone could answer, but is Axel naturally big, big big, or just strong? It shows moments of all three in the game so thats why I am not sure. I dont want to be mean to Axel, I am just wondering.

• Mehhhh, Its White Female Jesse x Lucas, for like, life, bro.

MarteenPyro posted: »

Thank you episode 4, even if you didn't show much of 'em, but I still had my imagination for some Ocas. Now, this sounded weird!

• WELL, I did ship Magnegaard (Magnus x Ellegaard), but in episode three, even though after playing it the first time, I just sat there for like ten minutes when they offer the armor and they just quietly sit there, which is ridiculous because 1. The Witherstorm should be RIGHT there by then and 2. Telltale should have given a chance where neither of them die, and they keep their armor, except in the fight, it just makes you a hell of a lot more vulnerable. (If you have played MC:SM, they say hell so it's fine with all you players.)

I really wish that they wouldn't die so that my ship could live on. Either Ellegaard or Magnus will die in the end of the episode.

• I think she always wanted to be funny, just wanted to keep the tough badass woman act. Which she was, but I loved her amnesia self.

I just personally like when Petra had amnesia, she was alot more funny then! "It was a-maze-ing! Get it? Amazing?" - Amnesia Petra Episode 4

• in ep1 if u save petra she hug u.
    im dont now how say Обнять in english,sorry

I ship Lukas x White Female Jesse the most (If you go to episode 3 and watch the part where Lukas interupts Soren mid-song, he will walk to

• she a maze ing anyway

MarteenPyro posted: »

I think she always wanted to be funny, just wanted to keep the tough badass woman act. Which she was, but I loved her amnesia self.

• I'm amazed by her :D

DefrelXxX posted: »

she a maze ing anyway

• Same. I think I draw too many pictures of this OTP. Halp. :<

I ship Lukas x White Female Jesse the most (If you go to episode 3 and watch the part where Lukas interupts Soren mid-song, he will walk to

• edited January 2016

I ship (Female White and Tan) Jesse x Lukas, they are such a cute pairing. I found some shiping stuff that made me kinda sorta freak the crap out. (Also, this ship really balances on the player's decisions.)

1. In act 3, if you tell Lukas that Petra is sick, one of the options let her help him up which KINDA SORTA made me grab my monitor. On my first game I made Jesse act to Lukas as best as possible, so yeah....

2. In act 5, if you tell Lukas to stay and go to Ivor's Lab, you can talk to Olivia about Lukas, Jesse says "And he has great hair." Then the camera focuses on Lukas.

3. In Act 3, Lukas comes into Soran's room with the exit to the end, and acts like something bad happened and acts kinda defensive. I bet the rest were like that but I noticed that with Lukas first.

enter image description here

• Lukas x Jesse
    Jesse x Petra
    Magnus x Ellegaard

• Lol, noticed it on youtube x3

michyxox posted: »

I would comment mine, buy I have wayyy too many xDD

• enter image description here

Spidson posted: »

To me, I think the ship thing in any media is complete retarded and dumb IMHO(seriously, it's my opinion people), but i'll give it a shot. Ellegard X Shrek Ellegek shrekyeeeeeee

• edited January 2016

Same thing goes for the other ships.

lol

I laughed too, perfect gif.

• Especially Jesse x Reuben. I just... WHAT!?!?

Same thing goes for the other ships. lol I laughed too, perfect gif.

• Late reply, but it seems like he's stocky, i thought of that question after i read your sentence. Could be fat, but also having a little muscle more than Olivia, Lukas, Petra, and Jesse.

Y'know, stocky.

Im not sure on this, maybe someone could answer, but is Axel naturally big, big big, or just strong? It shows moments of all three in the game so thats why I am not sure. I dont want to be mean to Axel, I am just wondering.

• I guess my 98 yr old uncle can marry my 56 seconds old sister(joking) since we can make our ships in anything.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Especially Jesse x Reuben. I just... WHAT!?!?

• Don't forget the Ellie x Joel from TLOU -shivers-

I guess my 98 yr old uncle can marry my 56 seconds old sister(joking) since we can make our ships in anything.

• Oh boy...

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Don't forget the Ellie x Joel from TLOU -shivers-

• edited January 2016

Female Jesse x Petra,
    Female Jesse x Lukas,
    Axel x Olivia,
    Ellie x Magnus,
    Ellie x Gabriel,

MOSTLY JESSTRA DOE!!!

• Pls guys use commas. It looks like yall ship a big orgy of people...

• Reuben x Petra = Reuetra or Peben

• edited April 2016

Male Jesse x Female Jesse :v (?) (reviving this thread :v)
    Pd:is sarcasm :v
    other pd: i'm ready to do a mcsm cringe complication :v

• My favourite ship: Squid that Jesse attacks at the beginning of episode 1 x Maya. Such a cute couple, they're my OTP!

Hana-san posted: »

Male Jesse x Female Jesse :v (?) (reviving this thread :v) Pd:is sarcasm :v other pd: i'm ready to do a mcsm cringe complication :v

• I ship male jessie x petra

• <3

My favourite ship: Squid that Jesse attacks at the beginning of episode 1 x Maya. Such a cute couple, they're my OTP!

• Virtual high five! tries to high five the screen but ends up making hand red

collboy600 posted: »

I ship male jessie x petra

• I ship Female Jesse and Petra, and Magnus and Ellegard

• There should be more to appreciate to Telltale's stories than just what two characters you guys want to hook up.

This discussion has been closed.