Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Paige: But like I said, bad shot.

Idk about you guys but that was the joke that I knew we were in love.

Paige never leave me :D

After replaying Paige's scene several times, I found a couple of interesting dialogue lines and exchanges. If you choose the correct option,

• enter image description here

Joe_Momma posted: »

Here's a fun one: In 400 Days if you get out of the car as Wyatt on the way back to the car while killing walkers you fire 7 shots. From a 6 shot revolver. Maybe they forgot it's only guns with clips/magazines that have a bullet in the chamber.

• edited April 2016

The new Michonne trailer, about 40 seconds in, there's a woman struggling with a walker. She looks like a reused model of Jane. She has the same pants and jacket on but just different colors, and the hairstyle and face look altered.

Consider this bad news, given Telltale often reuse a character model or body parts when the said character doesn't make a return, or is dead. Much like how Uncle Pete appears as a corpse in Episode 1 of Michonne, or how the family at the end of Season 2 were reused models of other characters, with dead or unknown statuses. Either Jane is showing up with a new design for Season 3, or this may or may not confirm she's gone.

• I wonder if it probably could be Jane. I mean, that woman is with a different group of people so its probably not but

regardless good eye!! That's very interesting ! Guess we'll find out soon enough C:

Lilacsbloom posted: »

The new Michonne trailer, about 40 seconds in, there's a woman struggling with a walker. She looks like a reused model of Jane. She has the

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

The head is definitely Jane's, but the body is different. She's actually wearing a sweater that some of the Monroe people are seen wearing in episodes 1 and 2, and the pants are different than Jane's.

The new Michonne trailer, about 40 seconds in, there's a woman struggling with a walker. She looks like a reused model of Jane. She has the

• Oh o_o maybe they just retextured the lower half then, because I swear I've seen that butt before. The shape of it's very much a Jane butt, I'd stake my life on it.

Deltino posted: »

The head is definitely Jane's, but the body is different. She's actually wearing a sweater that some of the Monroe people are seen wearing in episodes 1 and 2, and the pants are different than Jane's.

• I guess that being her would depend a lot on when the Michonne miniseries takes place. I know it's around the time of season 2, but if it's after that's definitely not her. If it's before it could be. I mean Howe's is in Tennessee and Monroe in the Chesapeake Bay, that's not too far apart.

• She had also been running around with a group of around six people at DC, in which everyone but her died, and that also ties in. But, to be honest, I don't believe it's her.

Joe_Momma posted: »

I guess that being her would depend a lot on when the Michonne miniseries takes place. I know it's around the time of season 2, but if it's

• If it's worth anything, if you tell Norma in Episode 1 about the signal or boat, she sends "Janey" done with some people to check it out.

I'm pretty sure Michonne is before Season 2, but I would have to look at the timeline again.

• You seem to know Janes butt very well... too well ಠ__ಠ

Oh o_o maybe they just retextured the lower half then, because I swear I've seen that butt before. The shape of it's very much a Jane butt, I'd stake my life on it.

• Oh yeah! I noticed that, too. There's definitely foreshadowing here and all over the place now.. Hah...

Now only if Telltale will play nice... Please God..

If it's worth anything, if you tell Norma in Episode 1 about the signal or boat, she sends "Janey" done with some people to check it out. I'm pretty sure Michonne is before Season 2, but I would have to look at the timeline again.

• Yeah but the woman is ginger, unless this is like the Luke Lukas business with Minecraft.

If it's worth anything, if you tell Norma in Episode 1 about the signal or boat, she sends "Janey" done with some people to check it out. I'm pretty sure Michonne is before Season 2, but I would have to look at the timeline again.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Maybe Lilac wanted to see what Luke saw.

You seem to know Janes butt very well... too well ಠ__ಠ

• edited April 2016

I'm sure this may have been talked over but..

In THE WALKING DEAD: Michonne Mini Series, Pete and Siddiq are minor characters in the comics that have had small dialogue interactions with other characters.

Seeing as this Series is linked to the comic, I can imagine Pete & Siddiq are alive in order to keep continuity to both series.

Pete

enter image description here enter image description here

Siddiq

enter image description here enter image description here

• Good spot, Defintely her head.

enter image description here

• Wait... so if this matches the timeline with Clem and Kenny/Jane THAT MEANS....

RICK IS IN THIS WORLD

• edited April 2016

Of course I would after Telltale honed in on da booty at this part:

Or how about when in Episode 5 when the camera randomly cut away from Clem, Luke and Bonnie to show a close up of Jane's lower half as she strolled across the screen?

Yes we interupt this conversation to bring you, Jane's crotch and booty.

Not Jane, just da crotch

and da booty.

My personal favorite is when they made Jane's boobs just go towards the camera, but they have it just on the belly line so it's not too obvious.

This stuff doesn't go over my head you know. I've played enough games with dem booty and dem titty shots to know when the camera is honing in. I'm hypersensitive. Anyways, it was Jane's tight fitting jeans in general that stood out to me rather than just da fine booty, because I kept questioning how on earth she could bend down in those things without cutting her crotch up.

God can you just imagine me in some character designs department? "WTF is this? A speedo? Don't put him in that!" or when they're doing cinematography and I'm just on the side all "Hey, I saw you pan across dem boobies! Raise that camera up asshole!" I'd be like some overprotective mother of the characters! XD

You seem to know Janes butt very well... too well ಠ__ಠ

• edited April 2016

;.; it's so bootyful

Of course I would after Telltale honed in on da booty at this part: Or how about when in Episode 5 when the camera randomly cut away

• edited April 2016

Luke checking out dat crotch and booty while Bonnie is on her rant (¬‿¬)

You should definitely work in the design department haha.

Of course I would after Telltale honed in on da booty at this part: Or how about when in Episode 5 when the camera randomly cut away

• I'm gonna get technical on this, okay here we go:

• T:M is the first game to have a higher quality texure. Although it does not apply to everything that you see in-game; The walkers in the menu have 2048x2048 textures which is higher than Telltale's usual 1024x1024 resolution. Signifying that Telltale's engine is being updated each game.
    • T:M is the first game of the The Walking Dead series (made by Telltale obv.) to use Ambient Occlusion maps. A feature which was first introduced in Teltlale's Game of Thrones game.
    • It is unlikely to provide any useful information, but T:M uses both yellow/pink and green/blue normal maps. The G/B maps being first used in GoT.
    • The Michonne we see during the Episode selection screen uses de-saturated textures, giving that pale look.
    • Not noticeable at first glance, but T:M is the second game to use the fast-paced motion blur-heavy camera slides, something we see in TftBl.
  • She definitely has Jane's bum.

Good spot, Defintely her head.

• Well.... yeah. That's why Michonne is there. The comics and games take place in the same universe ('cause screw the TV show). Hence the appearances of Glen, Hershel, Lilly (or should I say Lilly 2.0?), Michonne, Pete, and Sadique. All comic characters.

Wait... so if this matches the timeline with Clem and Kenny/Jane THAT MEANS.... RICK IS IN THIS WORLD

• Wait wait wait

Slow the fuck down

Oh my God

While we're on this topic, Paige is voiced by the same gal that voices Mad Moxxi in Borderlands Let that sink in for a moment

• She's also apparently Mad Moxxi, too.

Brina Palencia, who voices Paige, also played a character in Season 4 of the show, Ana. If you remember, Ana was the girl Carol and Rick met

• https://www.telltalegames.com/walkingdead/michonne/choices/

They updated this a bit, there's some neat stuff if anyone is curious.

So you can actually share your own choices with people now? I'm pretty sure you couldn't do that before. Well, as in not having a unique page for your choices and all that.

It's a shame that it seems to break after you do multiple playthroughs, though. Mine is a mishmash of things I did in my main playthrough, and stuff I did in my secondary playthough, mixed in with other playthroughs/rewinds.

https://www.telltalegames.com/walkingdead/michonne/choices/ They updated this a bit, there's some neat stuff if anyone is curious.

• When website says that you and 0% of players picked up the phone

https://www.telltalegames.com/walkingdead/michonne/choices/ They updated this a bit, there's some neat stuff if anyone is curious.

• I REALLY like this set up! This is SUPER COOL!

• edited April 2016

(I'm sorry if this has already been mentioned)

If you refuse to answer the radio Randall will talk about a guy Norma punished:

"There was this one fella... always, always gave her shit, until the day she hoisted him up on a hydraulic lift, damn near tore him a new asshole. She got the nickname "Stormin' Norma" after that."

I don't understand. First they tell us that Norma forgave Sam that stole from her community and let her go and then they give us a story that show us that in fact she's a monster? It's a bit inconsistent.

Also after Randal tells his story if you stay silent he'll call you a 'pussy' and say that he's disapointed that you only look tough.

"But you're just a pussy, like everyone else."

• She had a boat shop called Stormin' Norma's, too. The back of her jacket says that, along with a logo that contains a boat, and she wears a badge that reveals her name. All that combined suggests that she was the owner.

Why would she scare off another person like that, then name her fucking boat shop after the dark nickname she earned by doing it? It seems very out of character, but nice detail nonetheless.

(I'm sorry if this has already been mentioned) If you refuse to answer the radio Randall will talk about a guy Norma punished: "There

edited April 2016

Or it's just Randall fucking with Michonne, and trying to intimidate her. It's not like he's a stranger to that. If you ask him about Pete, he jokes that he killed him, and if Pete was with you and you ask about the crew, he says they're dead. Oh, and if you stay silent when Sam asks if Randall killed her dad, he'll outright admit that he likes messing with people: "As much as I like fucking with people, the truth is waaay more entertaining this time."

edit: Actually, having heard the line myself just now, I think this is more like that one kid at school fighting back against a bully and scaring him off. The implication here is that some dude at her workplace/wherever was pushing her around, and she finally got fed up with it and scared him off/taught him a lesson. I doubt she's some monster that mutilated and scarred a guy for life because he was mean to her, she probably just laid a good beating on the guy.

(I'm sorry if this has already been mentioned) If you refuse to answer the radio Randall will talk about a guy Norma punished: "There

• I stayed silent during the choice to answer the radio or give it to Randall. He'll say that Michonne is scared to talk to his sis.

Or it's just Randall fucking with Michonne, and trying to intimidate her. It's not like he's a stranger to that. If you ask him about Pete,

• Apparently, this is a hydraulic lift…

Hydraulic Lift

…and hoist is "an act of raising or lifting something." She just turned the lift on while the person was on it, so the line "damn near tore him a new asshole" means that she scared him off for good.

Could this mean that she used to be a mechanic, too? I don't know who works with hydraulic lifts, to be honest.

Or it's just Randall fucking with Michonne, and trying to intimidate her. It's not like he's a stranger to that. If you ask him about Pete,

• I...don't see how one can "damn near tore him a new asshole" with a hydraulic lift.

Unless it was done in an elaborate Saw-esque way.

Apparently, this is a hydraulic lift… …and hoist is "an act of raising or lifting something." She just turned the lift on while the p

• Like he almost shit himself.

RichWalk23 posted: »

I...don't see how one can "damn near tore him a new asshole" with a hydraulic lift. Unless it was done in an elaborate Saw-esque way.

• It was probably a hydraulic lift for boats.

These look like this:

Maybe she lifted him high and he had to hold onto one of those poles for dear life?

Apparently, this is a hydraulic lift… …and hoist is "an act of raising or lifting something." She just turned the lift on while the p

• Maybe she like, stretched him out on it or something? I'm just as puzzled as you guys

RichWalk23 posted: »

I...don't see how one can "damn near tore him a new asshole" with a hydraulic lift. Unless it was done in an elaborate Saw-esque way.

• Ah, I get it now.

Out of context, it sounded like Norma tortured this fella with a hydraulic lift by making another asshole in his body.

Like he almost shit himself.

• I know someone mentioned that. But I wonder what John will say if you say "I heard she shot herself in the head" And also what Randall would tell Norma in radio station full conversation.

• If you say "I heard she shot herself in the head" he say "I didn't want the children to think different about their mother"

And Randall would tell Norma very quickly the location of the house. Then he says to Michonne "slow, Michonne, real slow"

I know someone mentioned that. But I wonder what John will say if you say "I heard she shot herself in the head" And also what Randall would tell Norma in radio station full conversation.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.