RIP Michelle McNamara

Patton Oswalt (Male Jesse)'s wife apparently passed away, so I thought I would make a thread here to show TellTale that poor Patton is in our thoughts/prayers. I'm sorry for your loss, Mr. Oswalt.

Comments

• edited April 2016

I hope he will feel better UwU

• I hope Patton is ok :3 She's in our thoughts

• God damn, seriously? Sources?

• Oh yeah I saw that on Facebook. She was still pretty young too. Sorry for his loss.

• edited April 2016
    bigdogg0821 posted: »

God damn, seriously? Sources?

• So just, gone. In her sleep? At least she didn't suffer.

enter link description here

• My condolences to Patton Oswalt, their daughter Alice and their family and friends. There isn't much anyone can say that will make anything better, especially when we are just some fans on the internet, but I'm sorry for their loss. May them feel hugged and comforted in such hard times.

• I will Always keep her in my thoughts and I will be sad for them She is in Heaven and free and living happy.

Abeille posted: »

My condolences to Patton Oswalt, their daughter Alice and their family and friends. There isn't much anyone can say that will make anything

• edited April 2016
    Abeille posted: »

My condolences to Patton Oswalt, their daughter Alice and their family and friends. There isn't much anyone can say that will make anything

• Rest in minecraft.

She shall be missed.

• Rest in peace my fair lady.

• edited April 2016

RIP. My condolences to her family and Patton Oswalt. Hope he is ok. I believe he has suffered from depression before.

• I may not have known her, but Michelle McNamara must have been a lovely lady.

Rest in peace.

• That sounds hard. Hope that guy stays strong for the rest of his family. If he needs time they can delay Minecraft Storymode episode 6-8. His family is what counts not us fans getting our games.

• My condolences, hope you feel better Patton and family. <3

• Yes

WalkerHH93 posted: »

That sounds hard. Hope that guy stays strong for the rest of his family. If he needs time they can delay Minecraft Storymode episode 6-8. His family is what counts not us fans getting our games.

• Rest in peace Miss McNamara, may you find happiness in the afterlife and may she forever live in the memories of those who cared about and loved her and the lives she's touched, you have my condolences <3 :'(

• RIP... Pray that our Jesse stays strong

• RIP Michelle McNamara 1969-2016 :(

• Rest in peace, Michelle. May your soul find better place than this sad world.

• I'm not a fan of Minecraft, but damn. R.I.P Michelle

• It's been a long time since her passing, but Patton is staying strong about the situation, especially since he is still doing MCSM adventure pass!

• JÄEGER

prink34320 posted: »

Rest in peace Miss McNamara, may you find happiness in the afterlife and may she forever live in the memories of those who cared about and loved her and the lives she's touched, you have my condolences

• R.I.P Mrs. Mc.Namara, I hope heaven bids you well.

• Reviving this thread isn't really necessary. Let her rest.

• inb4 the lock

• That's true indeed, but please do not post in older threads unless something there is an update or something new to discuss. Thanks!

It's been a long time since her passing, but Patton is staying strong about the situation, especially since he is still doing MCSM adventure pass!

This discussion has been closed.