Who would you prefer? Axel and Olivia or Lukas and Petra?

2»

Comments

• Ruben and Benedict . . .

• I think you mean...Reuben x Benedict ;)

I'm so sorry.

Ruben and Benedict . . .

• edited April 2016

Reuben x Benedict

NO NOT THIS AGAIN! >:(

I think you mean...Reuben x Benedict I'm so sorry.

• Someone report this for excuses about Petra this is a threat!

captainivy1 posted: »

I want Axel and Lukas. Just because I like Lukas and my man Axel. And also that Petra was just a genuine bitch about everything in Ep. 5. And Olivia... Ugh.

• ?

JimMate789 posted: »

Someone report this for excuses about Petra this is a threat!

• I'd love Olivia and Lukas.

• I think she still doesn't trust Ivor for fooling her in Episode 1, when he promised her a diamond for the wither skull but it was lapis.

And yet, Petra is only an arse towards Ivor (and partly Jesse), and not Axel.

• Ones who don't know much fighting?

prink34320 posted: »

I'd love Olivia and Lukas.

• edited April 2016

Lukas knows how to fight with a sword and Olivia is the more intelligent one of all four. It's good to have strength but it's even better with more intelligence Imo :3

AronDracula posted: »

Ones who don't know much fighting?

• Lukas and Petra, although from what we've seen Axel and Olivia are not going to be in the next few episodes.

• What about Petra? She's also a good fighter too! Why do u reject her? :(

Lukas knows how to fight with a sword and Olivia is the more intelligent one of all four. It's good to have strength but it's even better with more intelligence Imo

• I wouldn't reject her but I was asked to pick two from four options and I prefer Lukas and Olivia, I just like them more than Petra and Axel.

What about Petra? She's also a good fighter too! Why do u reject her?

• Okay x1

I wouldn't reject her but I was asked to pick two from four options and I prefer Lukas and Olivia, I just like them more than Petra and Axel.

• Don't put x1 >:v

Okay x1

• What? Why? These people are obviously shipping the 'x' with a range of numbers.

Unbeknownst to many except these fine fellows here, the younger 'x' has always looked up to his big brother 'X'. But recently, they became estranged (no one's quite sure why), and little brother 'x' is looking for a friend. He must just be having trouble, seeing as he's already gone through a majority of the single digit numbers. It's a heartbreaking tale of loneliness, really. But there's a silver lining to this story, it means 'x' won't give up, he'll keep searching for a friend. And someday, maybe someday, he'll reconcile with his older brother.

But until then, little 'x', you keep fighting on! sniff You keep fighting on.

Can y'all stop this?

• Exactly

?

• edited April 2016

With that logic though, you'd think Jesse would at least have the option to be mad at Ivor for planting the seeds that eventually led to Rubin's death- not to argue that Petra's the worst or anything, but it seems odd that she was the only one who didn't trust Ivor in episode five. On another note, one could probably argue a case for the entire Order of the Stone being the cause for the Wither Storm's creation, which is why it still surprises me how our group is okay with being called "The New Order of the Stone".

Abeille posted: »

I think she still doesn't trust Ivor for fooling her in Episode 1, when he promised her a diamond for the wither skull but it was lapis.

• edited April 2016

Probably Olivia and Lukas, if that were an option. If not, Lukas and Petra. It's not that I have anything against Axel, but the chemistry for O/L or L/P is usually more entertaining to watch. Everyone's relationship with Axel never really changes by much, except for when Axel becomes less antagonistic towards Lukas over the course of the series. If I could really have my pick with anyone, I might try Isa and Maya, or Aiden and Olivia, just to shake things up a bit. :)

• I asked you who you would prefer. Lukas and Petra OR Axel and Olivia

I wouldn't reject her but I was asked to pick two from four options and I prefer Lukas and Olivia, I just like them more than Petra and Axel.

• edited April 2016

Actually no, your argument isn't following the same logic as mine. It is the difference between having intent or not.

He had the intent to fool Petra.

He had no intent to cause deaths.

It is the same for the Order of the Stone. They lacked intent.

Tohabath posted: »

With that logic though, you'd think Jesse would at least have the option to be mad at Ivor for planting the seeds that eventually led to Rub

• If the same logic applies with Jesse being mad at Ivor for making the witherstorm, witch in turn caused Reuben's death. Jesse could be mad at Petra for trading the skull, and at Axel (If you didn't steal the potion yourself) for stealing Ivor's failsafe.

With that logic though, you'd think Jesse would at least have the option to be mad at Ivor for planting the seeds that eventually led to Rub

• Game changer

I asked you who you would prefer. Lukas and Petra OR Axel and Olivia

• "The road to hell is paved with good intentions." I see your point, though. :P

Actually no, your argument isn't following the same logic as mine. It is the difference between having intent or not. He had the intent t

• Eh, I'm a lawyer. Intention is everything to me, since it is the difference between a person who accidentally bumps into someone and cause them to fall, hit their head on the floor and die and a person who bashes someone's head against the floor in order to kill them :P

With Ivor and the Order, it is really a situation that got horribly out of control. I find it way easier to trust someone who made a disastrous mistake than someone who tricked me for personal gain. Since Petra was the only one really tricked by Ivor (I mean, Jesse wasn't the one that went to the Nether after the skull, he just joined Petra for the deal after she did all the hard work herself), I can see how it is harder for her to trust him than it is for the others.

Plus, she is more short-tempered than Lukas, all the way. Lukas gets hit, hurt and beaten more times than any other character during the whole series, but that doesn't make him grumpier and he doesn't keep complaining about it xD

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions." I see your point, though. :P

• I prefer neither of those, I prefer Lukas and Olivia, don't know why you're commenting to me specifically when others have chosen differently as well rather than Lukas and Petra or Axel and Olivia.

I asked you who you would prefer. Lukas and Petra OR Axel and Olivia

• Touché!

Eh, I'm a lawyer. Intention is everything to me, since it is the difference between a person who accidentally bumps into someone and cause t

• Axel and Olivia, but I don't think Olivia's gotten to show off her character enough, so it's pretty much just be for Axel.

• @Blind Sniper will you do something about it or is this innocent?

Someone report this for excuses about Petra this is a threat!

• The whole order, swap lukas for olivia and ivor for axel.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.