Minecraft: Story Mode Episode 5: Official final thoughts thread

Hey guys! I am here with a thread to give you info about what I thought of episode 5, please put your thoughts below.

1. Intro Credits
    You see, the intro credits were great (especially the music) but it wasn't classic to me, usually TellTale does their intro credits when the main event happens. Credit to Cuwwa in this intro credits thought, Jesse and the gang flying to sky city with the elytra! I mean I loved the intro credits, but it could've been better.

2.Subtitles
One thing I was confused with on this episode was the subtitles. It said the opposite of what the characters were actually saying, but hey, it's not much of a problem.

1. Choices from past episodes
    One thing that disturbed me was that if you crafted an axe in episode 4, you would get a sword in episode 5, and the amazing texture got changed to the vanilla enchant one! This is for any weapon you crafted. I thought if you had the pick axe or something, you could mine a block and it would mine a block under mobs and you could kill them. Like special attacks for the weapons, but we only get a sword.

4.POSITIVITY
I loved the V.O the episode, the fight scenes, the builds mostly everything in this episode was great!

So, what did you think about Story Mode episode 5? Mostly everyone will say a-maze-ing, but I just wanna hear your thoughts.

Comments

• Yayayayyayalol

• Please don't bump your own thread if people don't respond right away. Thanks!

Yayayayyayalol

• Hey guys! I am here with a thread to give you info about what I thought of episode 5, please put your thoughts below.

Okay

Intro Credits You see, the intro credits were great (especially the music) but it wasn't classic to me, usually TellTale does their intro credits when the main event happens. Credit to Cuwwa in this intro credits thought, Jesse and the gang flying to sky city with the elytra! I mean I loved the intro credits, but it could've been better.

It was kind of out of place

2.Subtitles One thing I was confused with on this episode was the subtitles. It said the opposite of what the characters were actually saying, but hey, it's not much of a problem.

The subtitles in the episode were horrible

Choices from past episodes One thing that disturbed me was that if you crafted an axe in episode 4, you would get a sword in episode 5, and the amazing texture got changed to the vanilla enchant one! This is for any weapon you crafted. I thought if you had the pick axe or something, you could mine a block and it would mine a block under mobs and you could kill them. Like special attacks for the weapons, but we only get a sword.

Choice didnt matter at all in relation to previous episodes

4.POSITIVITY I loved the V.O the episode, the fight scenes, the builds mostly everything in this episode was great!

Voice acting was okay, nothing special to the other episodes

So, what did you think about Story Mode episode 5? Mostly everyone will say a-maze-ing, but I just wanna hear your thoughts.

It was okay. I dont particularly like that their part 5 is really just part 1 of the second story. Seems like a move to get more money out of people. I wont be buying the other episodes.

• Yeah, that's exactly what I thought!

Hey guys! I am here with a thread to give you info about what I thought of episode 5, please put your thoughts below. Okay Int

• Oh I'm so sorry, very sorry, J won't do it again.

Please don't bump your own thread if people don't respond right away. Thanks!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.