Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One/360/PSN NA/iOS, Jun 8th PS4 Eu

Comments

• I don't know...

They're working on TWD season 3 and batman. But I see Minecraft episode 6 coming before them. So yeah... I'm gonna stay optimistic and say hopefully may/ June

I think it will still be a while off. Announcements for DLC/new games are different from episode release date announcements, as games (and n

• Telltale has enough people to work on 3 to 4 games at once. Minecraft will be fine.

Cuwwa posted: »

I don't know... They're working on TWD season 3 and batman. But I see Minecraft episode 6 coming before them. So yeah... I'm gonna stay optimistic and say hopefully may/ June

• TWD and GoT waiting threads get 50+ new comments: totally news! maybe a rumor, or possibly people reacting to somebody's comment.

MCSM waiting threads get 50+ new comments: ...spam. Totally spam.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited April 2016

If you wanna see the definition of spammy waiting threads, look at the Walking Dead: Season 2 waiting threads.

All waiting threads for each series get kinda spammy when they are active; as a matter of fact, I had to sink the Season 3 waiting thread a while back - in part - due to all the spam people were posting. The other forums are not as vastly superior to the Minecraft forums as some like to believe.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

TWD and GoT waiting threads get 50+ new comments: totally news! maybe a rumor, or possibly people reacting to somebody's comment. MCSM waiting threads get 50+ new comments: ...spam. Totally spam.

• I don't believe they're superior, in fact I get pissed when people shame these threads. They're like the "PC Masterrace" nuisances. The people of this particular subforum are kinda new here (edit button, people.) I'm just pointing out that if I see the thread blowing up I'd think there's news, not Facebook like updates.

If you wanna see the definition of spammy waiting threads, look at the Walking Dead: Season 2 waiting threads. All waiting threads for ea

• edited April 2016

MY PREDICTION THEY GO TROUGH A PORATAL AND. SEE THERE FLASHBACK OR is it a cut scene.

HINT: look near Jessie head you can see a cursor

• Enderman zombie pigman blaze skeleton spider cave spider come trough every portal

JimMate789 posted: »

That was the armor Ivor had in the flashbacks of Episode 1 when Jesse reads the book about the Order.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited April 2016

This thread is no different that previous release date threads when it comes to posting some random things between episodes, look at the Tales from the Borderlands episode 5 thread and you will see similar posts and "no news" comments between episodes.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

I don't believe they're superior, in fact I get pissed when people shame these threads. They're like the "PC Masterrace" nuisances. The peop

• Polar Bear = New Reuben?!

_BEARZZ_ posted: »

pardon me bearzz eyes

• I started thinking about this tweet last night :

Crazy week on #StoryMode, but I'm super excited with how things are coming together. Can't wait til we can start sharing stuff with y'all.

And I started to realise there is actually quite a lot of info

1. Crazy week = VO again? Animation process?
    2. He's super excited , Gotta be a good sign right?
    3. He can't wait to start sharing stuff with us all. We're all ears!

what do you guys think?

• I get a feeling, some news will be shared very soon ;)

Cuwwa posted: »

I started thinking about this tweet last night : Crazy week on #StoryMode, but I'm super excited with how things are coming together. Can

• the cursor is a snow particle from him falling in the snow....

MY PREDICTION THEY GO TROUGH A PORATAL AND. SEE THERE FLASHBACK OR is it a cut scene. HINT: look near Jessie head you can see a cursor

• Look ---> side of Jessie head you can see a +

ASaltLick posted: »

the cursor is a snow particle from him falling in the snow....

• edited April 2016

must watch cast

• Yeah. There is 2 of them. They're snow particles. And even if it was a cursor, mind you it was in a google ad before episode 6. So, why would it be from episode 6? .-.

Look ---> side of Jessie head you can see a +

• But still I think episode 6 will be released closer to may or June.

I think it will still be a while off. Announcements for DLC/new games are different from episode release date announcements, as games (and n

• Who knows what is inside of those portals

Yeah. There is 2 of them. They're snow particles. And even if it was a cursor, mind you it was in a google ad before episode 6. So, why would it be from episode 6? .-.

• FIANILY WE CAN PARTY!!1!111!! Michonne series are dead and now MC:SM for all the time!!!! :D

• YAY!!!

guyalf1 posted: »

FIANILY WE CAN PARTY!!1!111!! Michonne series are dead and now MC:SM for all the time!!!!

• Possible date is may 10, Tuesday.

So possible release date soon please

• Hope an episode comes before Batman ITS TIME FOR SOME PARTY

FIANILY WE CAN PARTY!!1!111!! Michonne series are dead and now MC:SM for all the time!!!!

• Telltale has 350 people, and enough teams to work on 3-4 games at once. Don't worry about it.

• The development of Michonne, the far superior game, had nothing to do with Minecraft's development, so if you think Michonne ending means faster releases for Minecraft, you're wrong. And besides, it's not Minecraft "for all the time!!!!" whatever that means, Telltale has Batman coming up in the summer, TWD S3 in development, and a planned supershow.

• I don't think May is Summer XD

denik52 posted: »

Possible date is may 10, Tuesday.

• So do i.

Hopefully...

I get a feeling, some news will be shared very soon

• I think he says some graphics and artist of michonne join mcsm to complete faster

The development of Michonne, the far superior game, had nothing to do with Minecraft's development, so if you think Michonne ending means fa

• They already have full teams working on the episode; they don't need to bring in more people to complete it faster.

I think he says some graphics and artist of michonne join mcsm to complete faster

• edited April 2016

I feel hurt. (But it's okay, I know how you feel, except that isn't really how it works.)

• I think they mean about summer 2016

BeyondEnder posted: »

I don't think May is Summer XD

• Thread: Waiting for ep 6 of story mode

Hi! I have a question what date will episode 6 come out (estimate) So can someone from telltale plz reply to my question. Please do not say summer 2016 becuz i heard that already

• edited April 2016

@Mikey1021

The wife of male Jesse Patton Oswalt died. A little bit of respect please. No one knows when the episodes will come out exactly at this point.

• Telltale cannot tell you because Telltale doesn't even know when they are going to release the episode. As they're still working on it, they can only give an idea as to when we can expect it. Were you really expecting someone from Telltale to reply to you and tell you, not everyone else, when the episode is going to come out?

Mikey1021 posted: »

Thread: Waiting for ep 6 of story mode Hi! I have a question what date will episode 6 come out (estimate) So can someone from telltale plz reply to my question. Please do not say summer 2016 becuz i heard that already

• Michonne series are dead and now MC:SM for all the time!!!! :D

enter image description here

• edited April 2016

Isn't that from the Google Play Ad?

enter link description here

MY PREDICTION THEY GO TROUGH A PORATAL AND. SEE THERE FLASHBACK OR is it a cut scene. HINT: look near Jessie head you can see a cursor

• lol wut

Enderman zombie pigman blaze skeleton spider cave spider come trough every portal

• I'm going to find Ruben cut him into Porkchops and eeeeeeaaaaattttt him

• NEVER!!!!!!!

the coman posted: »

I'm going to find Ruben cut him into Porkchops and eeeeeeaaaaattttt him

• edited April 2016

Tweet from Job :
    I'll be spending the day w/ Minecraft #StoryMode's 'Ivor' aka Pee-wee Herman for an interview tmrw. Questions? LMK

I heard that last time somebody had an interview with someone about a game they spilt the beans. I just hope that happens again.

• Seeing as Telltale had said that this year will be like a TV kind of thing, I don't remember the exact quote, but based on that, I'm gonna guess the Episode 6 to come out at the end of May, then maybe Ep. 7 at the end of June, or Batman will begin at the end of June and it will be every other month for both games. Then, TWD Season Three starts when Batman ends, likely... somewhere around October.... but I really can't see them publishing GoT: Season Two this year, too. I'm gonna bet my money it's not gonna happen.

• That you have understanding ? I don't mean the summer at least, the episode will be ready in may.

BeyondEnder posted: »

I don't think May is Summer XD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.