Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Then she can say, "You stupid, i trusted you" and Randall will say "And who's the one stupid?". Just made research.

XxSoulxX posted: »

If you say "I heard she shot herself in the head" he say "I didn't want the children to think different about their mother" And Randall would tell Norma very quickly the location of the house. Then he says to Michonne "slow, Michonne, real slow"

• Looks at your avatar

This is extremely wierd '-'

If you say "I heard she shot herself in the head" he say "I didn't want the children to think different about their mother" And Randall would tell Norma very quickly the location of the house. Then he says to Michonne "slow, Michonne, real slow"

• O_o

Well, that means we have the same good taste for avatars. High five! :)

I mean, that scene was so beautiful, Michonne's daughter touching her hand in the middle of the fire... ♥

Looks at your avatar This is extremely wierd '-'

• Ahah, that we do xD

I imagine that it'll be the last scene with Michonne's daughters where she will probably let them go :(

O_o Well, that means we have the same good taste for avatars. High five! I mean, that scene was so beautiful, Michonne's daughter touching her hand in the middle of the fire... ♥

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Maybe she gave him the ultimate wedgie

Either way, I'm pretty sure whatever she did was mostly harmless, and just scared the dude off

Flog61 posted: »

It was probably a hydraulic lift for boats. These look like this: Maybe she lifted him high and he had to hold onto one of those poles for dear life?

• Yanderu Simulateru xD. Also that scene that Michonne holds her hand, that is a choice time.

Why is it slow? Why is Sam going to Michonne? TTG revealed the last choices in slow motion in the finale trailers, but i wonder.

Accept her request (A) (X) Don't accept her request.

Could this be it?

Looks at your avatar This is extremely wierd '-'

• "You and 0% of players picked up the phone"

"You and 0% of players bashed Randall's head in"

enter image description here

https://www.telltalegames.com/walkingdead/michonne/choices/ They updated this a bit, there's some neat stuff if anyone is curious.

• I don't know if anyone noticed already, but in Season 1 of the TV series Rick has walker "at the leash" called Doug. According to the game timeline, he could be game Doug if Lee would have saved Carley: Doug gets bitten (not eaten, even if it looked like he would), walks out of Macon and Rick finds him. The only thing that doesn't fit is the outfit, so it doesn't really makes sense, but is pretty funny.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

When Michonne goes into the children's bedroom when the house is on fire during episode 3 you see a poster for the comic Outcast on the wall, this is another comic written by Robert Kirkman.

There are also some other comic posters on the wall but i didn't manage to get a good screenshot of them.

• Neat catch! I think Season 2 also had a reference to another one of Kirkman's comics at Howes' as well?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Yeah, there where some different Kirkman comics in the comic book store at Hows.

Neat catch! I think Season 2 also had a reference to another one of Kirkman's comics at Howes' as well?

I'm almost certain I saw an Invincible poster as well

• Did you guys spot the 'Super Greg' in James room? :,(

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I think so too, I believe most of it was behind something.

Deltino posted: »

I'm almost certain I saw an Invincible poster as well

• edited April 2016

Dunno if this really counts, but I figure some could miss it. If you play the gramophone in the dad's office in the house when you have to give Paige ammo, you get quite a nice, moving scene, with the music playing and seeing different parts of the house. A little like the relaxation moments from life is strange, like the stump in the junkyard.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Yeah and then Michonne just kind of ends it for no reason, that made giggle.

edited April 2016

The house one of my favorite hub areas they've ever done, now that I've played it for myself. They managed to provide a lot of characterization, nuance and backstory for the family just through the various different mementos scattered around the house. It's the little things that I appreciate, and it's a shame that a lot of people are probably going to glaze right over this stuff. There's so many stories you can learn from looking around the house, some of them quite depressing, if not heartwrenching (the suicide note, the gramophone...)

All of that stuff in the house helped me connect and sympathize a lot more with the characters, more than I was expecting to. I've said it before but that entire first half of the episode is fantastic; it's almost completely character-driven, and I found myself getting pretty attached after seeing everything and talking to everyone. It did a fantastic job at humanizing everyone, even the characters that have already died.

• edited April 2016

The endings perplexed me to a degree

If you choose to leave your kids behind, after your convo with Pete you will see them off into the distance. Michonne will slowly reach out, but then stop and continue walking.

If you choose to stay with your kids, you don't see them at all. She waits for them to show up but they never do.

Beautiful ending and I like the idea behind the change.

• She didn't have closure which was why she still saw them

• Dominic looks like this:

And 'Vanessa' (whoever she is) looks like this:

• Vanessa is the women in the hallway I believe, if you choose to check that.

Also Dominic gives me Preston Garvey vibes...or rather, flashbacks..

• I'm going to go ahead and call it: that sketch has to be the mom drawn by one of the kids. It has to. It's too sad, adorable, and skillful for it to not be.

• Failing to push the clock results in a game over with the walkers breaking through and killing Michonne, Pete and Sam

• Uh yeah... I searched the whole place and only found like 2 things to interact with, funny because I'm someone pushing for hubs and when I get one I didn't find everything XD

Deltino posted: »

The house one of my favorite hub areas they've ever done, now that I've played it for myself. They managed to provide a lot of characterizat

Dominic looks like an action movie villain

• Yeah I know.

But thanks

Sparkeagle posted: »

She didn't have closure which was why she still saw them

• No it can't because the Walking Dead game is set in the comic book universe and not the TV version.

I don't know if anyone noticed already, but in Season 1 of the TV series Rick has walker "at the leash" called Doug. According to the game t

• edited April 2016

When Michonne has hallucinations during the fire in the house or when she saves James and Alex, you hear the same soundtrack which was played in Episode 1 Season 2 when Clementine is chased by Winston.

• edited April 2016

There's a weird thing that happens if you let Randall live and hand him over to Norma. He'll tackle Michonne and attempt to hold her arm down, with his other hand on Michonne's neck. But this is weird considering I destroyed his fingers.

Also, Paige will have her backpack to leave if you tell her to convince Sam to leave, and if you say to stay for the kids, she won't have her backpack with her before the showdown, saying "I'm staying for the kids... And it's not because of what you said."

Sam's dad kept the suicide note from his wife.

If you have Randall still alive, and don't shoot Norma, (After Berto's death) Pete will shoot Jonas (Or Gabba, I think, depending on choices) and Norma will state "Okay, we're even." and then they will start to fight off zombies while she cuts Randall's binds, which will force Michonne to shoot him, then the showdown starts.

Greg has a drawing of a superhero with a letter G on it in his room. (Dunno if this is a reference to a different superhero or himself.)

Sam's room have pictures of different known locations on a board in her room, showing that she's been all around the world before the outbreak.

• meh.

Anthorn posted: »

No it can't because the Walking Dead game is set in the comic book universe and not the TV version.

• edited April 2016

Greg has a drawing of a superhero with a letter G on it in his room. (Dunno if this is a reference to a different superhero or himself.)

The G is for Super Greg

• Also, looks like Norma's group are fans of Stormtroopers because they love being terrible shots like them if you pay attention to them killing walkers.

• Seriously, I mean do any of normas group land a hit at all during this episode? Apart from gabby/Jonas and Norma at point blank range. Not to mention in the past episode only Randall was a good shot (hitting sam and her dad). Every other time they missed every shot.

He'll tackle Michonne and attempt to hold her arm down, with his other hand on Michonne's neck. But this is weird considering I destroyed his fingers.

That's why Michonne's able to overpower him so easily. He probably can't even close them all the way.

So, with the release of episode 3, I suppose I can mention this now.

In the sound files for the first episode, there's a set of muffled Randall lines. Him cursing at you, and yelling for you to get the gag/whatever off of him. These end up being used in the finale depending on how you handle the trade scene, the most notable line being showing her Randall when she first asks, which has him trying to yell "HEY, NORMA! GET THIS FUCKING THING OFF ME!"

Anyways, this pretty much confirms that the Randall trade scene was pretty much planned from the beginning.

• Sorry if the english is wrong in some part.

Luke's and Sam's (determinant) death are a bit similar. The surface where they were standing broke out and they ended up falling to their deaths.

Luke was drowned and frozen while Sam was burned and suffocated (supposing that she didn't die for the fall).

• Wait, the kids don't show up in the ending if you chose the option to stay with them in the house?

That's weird. I just finished my playthrough last night, took the option to stay, and my Michonne still saw them during the final cutscene. Not sure if glitch or what.

• I wish Randall had done more in episode 3 but up until he died he was still written really well

• He does not exist, they didn't model him.

Show off Rashid!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.