Did you revealed the truth about the Order of the Stone to the people?

At the end of episode 4 where you can choose to reveal what the Order of the Stone did to the dragon and that they were fakes, did you do it? I did it just to see what will happen and honestly nothing changed, the people got surprised for a moment but later they kept believing in them. They are not fakes because when an ender creature dies it does not go in heaven/hell but it gets wiped out and becomes energy so using the command block to kill the Ender Dragon brings the same result as killing him the normal way. Also as the Order of the Stone their main goal was the safety of the Minecraft universe that means wiping out the threats in every possible way, they did the correct thing.

Comments

• edited April 2016

At the end of Ep. 4* as far as I'm concerned. But no, I didn't. Let the people believe, I say!

• I told Gabriel to tell the truth, the people deserved to know, even if it meant tarnishing their legacies.

• I WANT THE TRUTH! I HATE SOREN NOW BECAUSE OF THIS! YES I DID!

• yes sorry i fixed it now

captainivy1 posted: »

At the end of Ep. 4* as far as I'm concerned. But no, I didn't. Let the people believe, I say!

• I told Gabriel to lie it was over and done with there was no reason to ruins the peoples image of there hero better to let the lie stand and the old order fade away.

• Exactly my thoughts.

Lordb posted: »

I told Gabriel to lie it was over and done with there was no reason to ruins the peoples image of there hero better to let the lie stand and the old order fade away.

• I told them to keep it a secret, because I'm nto sure truth has inherent value, and I don't see how people are harmed by believing in heroes.

• Exposed them as frauds

• Told them the truth. They deserve the truth, and keeping it a secret would just feel wrong to me.

• Kept it a secret, only because there was so much else going on at the time.

• Kept it a secret, because everyone had just gone through the traumatic event that was the Witherstorm, and telling the people their heroes were frauds wouldn't have done anything to improve the situation. It was a timing choice for me.

• A scary truth is better than a comforting lie.

• There's pretty much no consequence for either route, so when Gabriel was the one who mentioned the idea of telling the truth in the first place, I recommended he do so. He didn't have to take Jesse's advice, or even ask for it in the first place. No matter what happens, everyone's still angry at Ivor, but for the rest of the Order it's hard to tell. Jesse can even let Gabriel tell the truth and still praise the Order for being the original heroic inspiration. Even if they were frauds, that didn't stop Jesse from wanting to follow their make-believe example, and in the end it's that determination which brought about the Wither Storm's downfall. Jesse becomes an example of heroism all on his/her own as a result.

• I did, but what happens when you tell the big lie?
    Ivor will behave differently in episode 5?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.