Is Lukas in The New Order?

You take him on your SkyCity adventure and he still has his armor! Do you think he is part of the Order?

Comments

• I think it's kinda implied that he's not, which is..odd. He is to all intents and purposes.

• When the New Order was formed at the end of Episode 4, Lukas was just reunited with his team and wanted to stick with them. He's also not the type to intrude; when the Ocelots broke up, the first thing Lukas did was warn Jesse, not ask to join the Order. He's too humble, there's no way he'd join until Jesse asks him too and the other three accept him, which I would expect to happen once they get back home.

• He is he is part of Jesses group! Hes in Ivor position.

• It really seemed that way, yeah. Taking by what Aiden said, it seems that Lukas idolizes Jesse. He was so happy to come along this time, too.

I hope Jesse asks him to join the New Order. Lukas is as much of a hero as any of them, even if he might not see himself that way.

Cendre posted: »

When the New Order was formed at the end of Episode 4, Lukas was just reunited with his team and wanted to stick with them. He's also not th

• He wasn't at the victory jump at the end of episode 4, so I guess he just is a close friend. Although I wish he was in the new order.

• He is! After all his help with Jesse's group and now you say he's NOT in the New Order? Dude, the wikia even shows that's he's in the Order. He was just with the Ocelots because he wanted to watch the rest of the New Order.

• edited May 2016

The wikia isn't a trustworthy source - anyone can edit it so it's not full of facts. I kinda doubt Lukas went with the Ocelots because he wanted to "watch" the new Order do their thing; I actually think he just wanted to stay with the Ocelots because they were his old friends, and because he thought the Order didn't need him.

JimMate789 posted: »

He is! After all his help with Jesse's group and now you say he's NOT in the New Order? Dude, the wikia even shows that's he's in the Order. He was just with the Ocelots because he wanted to watch the rest of the New Order.

• If you want :v

• Well, he wanted to watch the rest of the New Order that's why he was standing there but just because he was standing there doesn't mean he wasn't in the Order there may be more proof. Lukas was a great help. Nevermind the wiki

QueenMaddy posted: »

The wikia isn't a trustworthy source - anyone can edit it so it's not full of facts. I kinda doubt Lukas went with the Ocelots because he wa

• After all that help Lukas did and you say he's still NOT in the Order? He was just standing there so he could watch the rest of the group. Not because he wasn't allowed because he wasn't part of them. He also wanted to be with the Ocelots too. Then why does Lukas have that armor? That's what the author of this thread said.

• I edit it and Lukas is not in the new order of the stone

QueenMaddy posted: »

The wikia isn't a trustworthy source - anyone can edit it so it's not full of facts. I kinda doubt Lukas went with the Ocelots because he wa

• Lukas is like the EPITOME of the Order! We couldn't have used the bow in episode 4 when your sword broke! He gave us that bow in EPISODE 2! Come on he is!

After all that help Lukas did and you say he's still NOT in the Order? He was just standing there so he could watch the rest of the group. N

• Axel gave Jesse a bow in Episode 2 not Lukas

Lukas is like the EPITOME of the Order! We couldn't have used the bow in episode 4 when your sword broke! He gave us that bow in EPISODE 2! Come on he is!

• It's determinant. You can make a bow in Episode 1, get one from Lukas if you don't craft one and go to Redstonia, or get one from Axel if you don't craft one and go to Boom Town.

Axel gave Jesse a bow in Episode 2 not Lukas

• Telltale never actually tells us if Lukas is in the Order or not, but I believe he takes Ivor's position. There are 5 spots in the Order. First is the Warrior's spot, which Petra takes. Second is the Redstoner's, which Olivia takes. Third is the Rogue, which Axel takes. Fourth is Jesse's spot as the leader. Fifth would be Lukas. I know wiki is not a reliable source, Ivor is called a potionologist. Lukas may turn out to be like Ivor. For example, the two both like interesting books, as proven in episode 1, I believe. Along the way, Lukas may grow up to be like Ivor. Just Telltale, I'm begging you to leave out the greasy beard and angry loner part.

• Just Telltale, I'm begging you to leave out the greasy beard and angry loner part.

I laughed WAY too hard at this.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.