Reuben's Return

I'm really sad at this. We told Telltale to not kill Reuben, but they wouldn't listen! Now that they did, his death ruined the entire game! I want him back! I want him back so the game will stop being ruined! Everyone was disappointed as his death! If we revive him, they will change! I really want him back. It's so disappointed! They could've just did it to Soren or Gabriel, but Reuben? NO! I really want him back. If he does come back, I'll stop getting disappointed.

Comments

• edited May 2016

enter image description here

• I've got two letters for you:

N.

O.

• Chill he was in episode 5. :]

• edited May 2016

Sure, Telltale will bring him back, once they bring Lee back.

• ErykaEryka Banned

In S2 we saw Lee in Clem's dream so he was back for a few minutes technically.

So maybe we'll have Reuben back

• ErykaEryka Banned

Reuben is dead, and I don't think you have any magic potions to bring him back, so he'll stay dead.

Now, please, can we all stop talking about that poor pig's death.

• You know what I mean. I'm not talking about a dream, I mean actually bring him back, ignore his death and come up with some bullshit reason to resurrect him, that would be incredibly idiotic.

Eryka posted: »

In S2 we saw Lee in Clem's dream so he was back for a few minutes technically. So maybe we'll have Reuben back

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited May 2016

Oh yeah, let's have some bullshit reason to ressurect him, that'll be fun to see.

You know what I mean. I'm not talking about a dream, I mean actually bring him back, ignore his death and come up with some bullshit reason to resurrect him, that would be incredibly idiotic.

• He's dead and I'm sure that's the way it's gonna stay. Now leave him in peace and being able to sit beside fireplaces without having to deal with Jesse's "don't sit beside fireplaces you'll burn to death" bullsh*t (that was a part of episode 4 if you didn't know that) :)

• It's just a fûcking pig.

• heres how telltale games is going to bring teh pig bac if they want
    one episode they went to a dimension with stuff from minecraft sync mod, and uses the pork to clone and sync reubens mind into a reuben clone

• edited May 2016

Let him stay dead.

• I know you are but what am I.

Wait

Killah posted: »

It's just a fûcking pig.

• I don't know who you are, or what you want, but I will find you, and I will pig you... No sorry.

Everyone have their own opinion, amiriiight? :D

Killah posted: »

It's just a fûcking pig.

• Lol at the notion that people should and would be more ok with an actual human being dying compared to a pig. Because they are all your friends.

Reuben died like a martyr, and he will be remembered as such. Like Kenny...

Oh god I brought it up

• I'm fine with him staying away as it had an impact, but it seems like it has been hinted that he will return in a following episode.

• Maybe their go through a portal that will go back in time and save Reuben in episode 6

• I hope you're just trolling.

heres how telltale games is going to bring teh pig bac if they want one episode they went to a dimension with stuff from minecraft sync mod, and uses the pork to clone and sync reubens mind into a reuben clone

Sign in to comment in this discussion.