Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One/360/PSN NA/iOS, Jun 8th PS4 Eu

Comments

• Think like magnus or ellegard or Reuben to come back

• Ok, know I believe you. By the way, the 1.10 snapshot came out for Minecraft pc some pretty awesome stuff in there that could be potentially in story mode!

No Problem

• "Let The Games Begin" and "The Victor goes to Spoils."

Hunger games!? Wait. If your in the hunger games there can only be one victor... And I'm guessing that's gonna be Jesse... Oh no...

• Guys what bout PC Windows 10, is there a different release date for PC/Mac? Because usually with Minecraft: Normal Mode, the updates come first on PC/Mac before they come out on XBOX ONE, XBOX 360, Wii U, Play Station 3, Play Station 4, phone/tablet and Play Station Vita.

• Oh, and do they mean Summer 2016 in America, Sweden (just saying Sweden because that's were Minecraft was created) or were?

• Please answer if you see my comments unanswered, thank you.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It should hopefully be released at the same time on all platforms but we will find out for sure once Telltale announce the details when they have a actual release date.

TheFLASHJND posted: »

Guys what bout PC Windows 10, is there a different release date for PC/Mac? Because usually with Minecraft: Normal Mode, the updates come fi

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited May 2016

Summer happens at the same time in all countries in the northern hemisphere which is where both America and Sweden are located. Job Stauffer who works at Telltale has said they are aiming for a June release date for episodes 6 so it hopefully shouldn't be to much longer.

Oh, and do they mean Summer 2016 in America, Sweden (just saying Sweden because that's were Minecraft was created) or were?

• 1.10? you mean 16w20a?

Cuwwa posted: »

Ok, know I believe you. By the way, the 1.10 snapshot came out for Minecraft pc some pretty awesome stuff in there that could be potentially in story mode!

• They could have re-spawned in a different world

Think like magnus or ellegard or Reuben to come back

• ;)

Please answer if you see my comments unanswered, thank you.

• And what makes it worse is that it is the last chapter of the last episode... Poor "victor"

AngelicTea posted: »

"Let The Games Begin" and "The Victor goes to Spoils." Hunger games!? Wait. If your in the hunger games there can only be one victor... And I'm guessing that's gonna be Jesse... Oh no...

• Episode 6 sounds like a suspense movie. Like it's VERY obvious.

• It probably isn't Reuben, since he is a mob and mobs doesn't re-spawn. If it is a respawning then it might be Magnus/Ellegard, but if it's just a character coming back, then it might be Soren.

• "Elementary, my dear Jesse."

Sherlock Holmes Referance :3

• Yeah I can't be bothered to write it though

1.10? you mean 16w20a?

• Does anyone else think episode 8 is based on the hunger games. What if they have the portal back home and they have to fight for it.

• What if you have to fight against what's left of the original Order and the Blaze Rods? That would be epic.

Does anyone else think episode 8 is based on the hunger games. What if they have the portal back home and they have to fight for it.

• What if you had to fight against Lukas and kill him? Blood rushes down his neck, he is crying, and everyone is throwing knifes at him. Now THAT would be epic.

MMeister123 posted: »

What if you have to fight against what's left of the original Order and the Blaze Rods? That would be epic.

• that's brutal

What if you had to fight against Lukas and kill him? Blood rushes down his neck, he is crying, and everyone is throwing knifes at him. Now THAT would be epic.

• uh, why? .-.

Please answer if you see my comments unanswered, thank you.

• They said episode 7 and 8 in summer can we expect a big release like episode 6 7 &8 in a day ????

• We run with Reuben or magnus / ellegard to current portal and bring back !

They could have re-spawned in a different world

• It must be long

MimoDX2 posted: »

Episode 6 sounds like a suspense movie. Like it's VERY obvious.

• Good idea

(make sure lukesse fans doesnt look at this post)

that's brutal

• That would be overexaggerating right there. Its just impossible for all three episodes to be released on a single day.

They said episode 7 and 8 in summer can we expect a big release like episode 6 7 &8 in a day ????

• (i think some already looked)

guyalf1 posted: »

Good idea (make sure lukesse fans doesnt look at this post)

• Don't be ridiculous, there are no knives in Minecraft.

What if you had to fight against Lukas and kill him? Blood rushes down his neck, he is crying, and everyone is throwing knifes at him. Now THAT would be epic.

• And there is no Lukesse, but hey, you don't see me complaining.

Don't be ridiculous, there are no knives in Minecraft.

• I think she/he means swords

Don't be ridiculous, there are no knives in Minecraft.

• Yeah. Victor will have it rough when there's only one of him.

And what makes it worse is that it is the last chapter of the last episode... Poor "victor"

• It doesn't depend on what months your nations's summer is, it's the month itself when the EPisode is released.

Oh, and do they mean Summer 2016 in America, Sweden (just saying Sweden because that's were Minecraft was created) or were?

• Yeah Cuwwa, when they said "Let the games begin" for the achievements, I immediately thought it was Hunger Games or SkyWars or something.

I think she/he means swords

• Yeah BigBStatz made a video on that subject, but I don't really know if they mean BIG release or just a cool release.

That would be overexaggerating right there. Its just impossible for all three episodes to be released on a single day.

• edited May 2016

I'm going to change the acheivements for MCSM Ep.1-8

Episode 1:
    1. For every competition
    2. Making and breaking
    3. Scammed Out
    4. Tracks of fire
    5. The key to safety
    6. Plan for the next plan

Episode 2:
    1. Warm-Up
    2. Grabbin' Griefers or Engineering assistants
    4. Finding what they could do
    5. Gettin' in
    6. The thief has locked us

Episode 3:
    1. Unlocked the door to grinding
    2. It's all made up of... creativity
    3. Fake kind
    4. Planning the plan
    5. Let's get outta here
    6. Exploding our problems

Episode 4:
    1. Desperate measures
    2. The Glitch Wall
    3. Knocked into deep stories
    4. Fighting back tonight
    5. We broke the jaw!
    6. A great new group

Episode 5:
    1. Rare but found
    2. Lost, but will find
    3. In the sky
    4. Greety meety time!
    5. Will we die?
    6. Surrender!

Episode 6:
    1. Why do we need to die?
    2. Man of sand
    3. My instincts have told me to do so
    4. Deducting my knowledge
    5. Thresh Holding
    6. This will be a learning point

Episode 7:
    1. No need to argue!
    2. Right when I thought we would never have to mine again!
    3. May thee have some trust?
    4. What is that?
    5. Trying as hard as we can!
    6. Now we are offline.

Episode 8:
    1. Wait we have to participate?
    2. Keeping my life safe
    3. Okay fine, I guess I will accept!
    4. System 3264
    5. Winning?
    6. In through

• I think it would be epic if a portal takes them to the hunger games, and they have to win the hunger games to get back to the portal.

Does anyone else think episode 8 is based on the hunger games. What if they have the portal back home and they have to fight for it.

• Ikr......they like the hunger games.....especially the first and the last one....

Oooooo I love these names, especially Episode 8's.

• What is that?

Sorry, I laughed.

I'm going to change the acheivements for MCSM Ep.1-8 Episode 1: 1. For every competition 2. Making and breaking 3. Scammed Out 4. Tra

• I also laughed at some others:

Why do we need to die?

May thee have some trust?

Trying as hard as we can!

Now we are offline.

Wait we have to participate?

Otherwise, cool names!

I'm going to change the acheivements for MCSM Ep.1-8 Episode 1: 1. For every competition 2. Making and breaking 3. Scammed Out 4. Tra

Sign in to comment in this discussion.