Who do you like more, Lukas or Petra

Well its you choice

Comments

• I HATE AUTOCORRECT!!! Sometimes, 'Trash bag' gets autocorrected to Lukas for me too. I prefer Petra XD

• Why do you hate him so much?

I HATE AUTOCORRECT!!! Sometimes, 'Trash bag' gets autocorrected to Lukas for me too. I prefer Petra XD

• I like them both. But I'd prefer Petra. She is my favourite character of this game.

• Sorry, the user could not explain that as they threw up in their mouth.

Why do you hate him so much?

• Lmao

Sorry, the user could not explain that as they threw up in their mouth.

• It is funny that I like Petra and Lukas more than Axel and Olivia.

But I like Petra more. I just like her personality and the friendship you can build with her. But Lukas comes pretty close.

• I prefer Ivor.

• LMAO= laughing my ass off

Lukas= Ass

LMLO= laughing my Lukas off

Lmao

• Kim Kardashian has a rather huge Lukas SORRY I COULDNT RESIST XD

LMAO= laughing my ass off Lukas= Ass LMLO= laughing my Lukas off

• Petra. I find her funnier and easier to get along with.

• I'm pretty sure it's a fake Lukas XD

Kim Kardashian has a rather huge Lukas SORRY I COULDNT RESIST XD

• edited May 2016

Lukas is bae. <3 He has character development while Petra, not so much.

• Petra !
    She has a better development than Lukas,More ships moments (This will work More with M!Jesse but will work with F!Jesse too),she has a badass/Damsel in distress persona,i like it :3~~
    Lukas is my precious Cinamon Roll <3,but Petra is my waifu and my fav character <3

• Eh, Lukas. Petra has her moments, but I feel the fact that I like her better when she has amnesia is saying something.

• Petra because Jetra

• bae= boring and eggheaded?

Lukas is bae. He has character development while Petra, not so much.

• YEAH!

JimMate789 posted: »

Petra because Jetra

• I think you're getting confused, trash bags don't have personalities.

Tohabath posted: »

Eh, Lukas. Petra has her moments, but I feel the fact that I like her better when she has amnesia is saying something.

• noooooooooooooo

bae= boring and eggheaded?

• kenjisalkkenjisalk Telltale Alumni

Oh gosh I can't choose! Petra is a total badass but Lukas is super nice. They're both really cool characters. :U #crippledwithindecision

• Hmm, I like both, and both get on my nerves occasionally (like every character). Petra's just a bit more interesting so I'm gonna have to go with her.

• I like Ivor, because he is just superhilarious in Episode 5, but as far as Lukas and Petra, I cant choose, THEY BOTH ARE SO GOOD!

• edited May 2016

I like petra more, the friendship with Lukas not as organic as petra's .. idk. I like the guy but I would 100% choose petra. plus its weird that they forced him into the group, I liked axel and I would want him with me in that cloud city or whatever! so why we didn't see him and Olivia?:/

• Just giving them a break since they had screentime more than Petra and Lukas in the main story. But at least they're safe.

Mercyva posted: »

I like petra more, the friendship with Lukas not as organic as petra's .. idk. I like the guy but I would 100% choose petra. plus its weird

• Did I say they do? :)

I think you're getting confused, trash bags don't have personalities.

• ...oops.

Tohabath posted: »

Did I say they do?

• Lukas. (I really like Petra too)

• Lukas My bae :D Sure petra is cool..... But Like Lukas is a nice person he hates you in ep 4 if you make bad choices through ep's 1-3 and forgives you in ep 5 and.... Petra..... Kinda..... IS BADDASS So......... I CHANGED MY MIND PETRA But lukas still my bae.... (Cause my friend forces me to like him -.-)

• Petra! She's cute and smart and fierce. Plus Jetra!!!

Lukas is a good guy but sometimes he gives me really sketch vibes.

• Jetra

Right, very right.

Petra! She's cute and smart and fierce. Plus Jetra!!! Lukas is a good guy but sometimes he gives me really sketch vibes.

• JETRAAAA

JimMate789 posted: »

Jetra Right, very right.

• Same

AronDracula posted: »

I like them both. But I'd prefer Petra. She is my favourite character of this game.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.