Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One/360/PSN NA/iOS, Jun 8th PS4 Eu

Comments

• OR they go to a dead dimension and see ruebon as a zombie pitman as his spirit and ruebon can speak and he gives them advice of what to do next and in the end maybe ruebon says he can't stay anymore just a theorie :3

MimoDX2 posted: »

It probably isn't Reuben, since he is a mob and mobs doesn't re-spawn. If it is a respawning then it might be Magnus/Ellegard, but if it's just a character coming back, then it might be Soren.

• Maybe the break rule number 1 ahem "don't dig straight down"

Mining for trouble ?

• edited May 2016

sooo 70% release date on june the 21th

• I also commented by seeing bigb video Minecraft is already a great telltale series go we can expect

Yeah BigBStatz made a video on that subject, but I don't really know if they mean BIG release or just a cool release.

• What means if the episode was rated ?

Episode six has been rated by the OFLC! http://www.fvlb.org.nz/nz/pages/publication-details.html?title=194861

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It means that the ratings bodies in New Zealand have approved the content so it can be sold on consoles, this normally happens around 2 weeks before release but it has been longer in the past.

SCHLIRi posted: »

What means if the episode was rated ?

• So this basically says june 7th or june 21st (i think there tuesdays)

OzzyUK posted: »

It means that the ratings bodies in New Zealand have approved the content so it can be sold on consoles, this normally happens around 2 weeks before release but it has been longer in the past.

• Okay, it's time for another one of cuwwa's things that probably mean nothing... Today I bought the adventure pass on my xbox and this image appeared
    Season 2?

HINT: look underneath pictures.

• edited May 2016

Don't tell me there'll be a Season 2. Love that new pic though

Cuwwa posted: »

Okay, it's time for another one of cuwwa's things that probably mean nothing... Today I bought the adventure pass on my xbox and this image appeared HINT: look underneath pictures.

• sorry if i post here but on PS4 , but when i press to buy the adventure pass , i go to PS Store and say : that game isn't in list ... what i do ?

• I hope they make season 2 it would be very nice just sayin

Okay, it's time for another one of cuwwa's things that probably mean nothing... Today I bought the adventure pass on my xbox and this image appeared HINT: look underneath pictures.

• like 3 to 4 weeks right

OzzyUK posted: »

• Like I say, if you don't want it don't play it. If anyone else finds little things like this be sure to post them in my season 2 possibility discussion

I hope they make season 2 it would be very nice just sayin

• Story Mode needs a break after the Adventure Pass. I'm cool with a season 2 in the late future though once Telltale is finished working on other IP's (TWD, GoT, cough Wolf cough alsosam&Max achoo)

Like I say, if you don't want it don't play it. If anyone else finds little things like this be sure to post them in my season 2 possibility discussion

• edited May 2016

Hoping early june

• cough Borderlands cough

Story Mode needs a break after the Adventure Pass. I'm cool with a season 2 in the late future though once Telltale is finished working on other IP's (TWD, GoT, cough Wolf cough alsosam&Max achoo)

• Chapter 2 episode 6 man of sand looks like new

I'm going to change the acheivements for MCSM Ep.1-8 Episode 1: 1. For every competition 2. Making and breaking 3. Scammed Out 4. Tra

• True.

cough Borderlands cough

• And there is no Lukesse, but hey, you don't see me complaining.

Not getting into a shipping war or anything, but yes there is, lmao, They share tons of moments with the endermen, sharing the cookie, and those constant options with Jessie showing thanks to Lucas, and the awkward atmosphere. It's up to the player to decide, since their Jesse is their Jesse and their MCSM is their MSCM

And there is no Lukesse, but hey, you don't see me complaining.

• telltale support are probably the best people to ask

sorry if i post here but on PS4 , but when i press to buy the adventure pass , i go to PS Store and say : that game isn't in list ... what i do ?

• 7th June it is then!

Episode six has been rated by the OFLC! http://www.fvlb.org.nz/nz/pages/publication-details.html?title=194861

• Jesse is doing the exact same pose, and Ivor is doing the exact same pose as Petra. That is dedication :P

• DItto. I'd like to see Telltale focus on other franchises for a while after the Adventure Pass ends.

Story Mode needs a break after the Adventure Pass. I'm cool with a season 2 in the late future though once Telltale is finished working on other IP's (TWD, GoT, cough Wolf cough alsosam&Max achoo)

• I interpreted those scenes as you choosing whether or not you wanted to be nice and include Lucas in the group or not. I didn't interpret those scenes as being romantic.

• Minecraft deserves a break for a while.

DItto. I'd like to see Telltale focus on other franchises for a while after the Adventure Pass ends.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited May 2016

Yeah, that was my point. We're in mutual agreement. ;)

I don't dislike Minecraft, but I'd personally like to see Telltale go back to focusing on more story telling oriented franchises.

AronDracula posted: »

Minecraft deserves a break for a while.

• I originally concluded that the name for Episode 8 ("A Journey's End?") was just in the context of something that happened in that episode, but after seeing that screenshot, perhaps they might be leading into more Minecraft after all?

I should note - Most of Telltale's games call themselves "Season 1" even if they have no intention of making future Seasons at the time, so that alone is not an indication of anything important. However, in this case, it seems like they put extra emphasis on "Season 1" since they usually don't mention that in the Episode download screens, which is why I brought that up.

• That's exactly what I thought!

I interpreted those scenes as you choosing whether or not you wanted to be nice and include Lucas in the group or not. I didn't interpret those scenes as being romantic.

• Anyone else have a steam update for mcsm? I do ;o

• Although I don't play on any other telltale games, I agree with you all. I'd personally like a little break before they start it up again (if they do) i want time for speculation!

Yeah, that was my point. We're in mutual agreement. I don't dislike Minecraft, but I'd personally like to see Telltale go back to focusing on more story telling oriented franchises.

• seems like it

Hoping early june

• The same thing is happening to me too.

sorry if i post here but on PS4 , but when i press to buy the adventure pass , i go to PS Store and say : that game isn't in list ... what i do ?

• finally bought adventure pass :P

• yes it was a big update, I wonder what its for

ASaltLick posted: »

Anyone else have a steam update for mcsm? I do ;o

• after wolf among us, I have no hope of anything. if they confirmed it then it will happen, otherwise I won't count on it. since GOT season 2 was announced shortly after the finale if I remember correctly. so if we finish the last DLC EPISODE without any news of a continuation then I don't think it will happen. I hope we get a 2nd season, but after a break. and pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee wolf among us season 2 OR a DLC IS NEEDED after that cliffhanger. I hate it, why make the end so open and confusing when you don't plan to continue it?:( ahh

I originally concluded that the name for Episode 8 ("A Journey's End?") was just in the context of something that happened in that episode,

• That is dedication :P

I do believe that is just model reusing

MimoDX2 posted: »

Jesse is doing the exact same pose, and Ivor is doing the exact same pose as Petra. That is dedication :P

• Hopefully they fixed Male Jesse's subtitles.

ASaltLick posted: »

Anyone else have a steam update for mcsm? I do ;o

• STEAM IS UPDATING MINECRAFT STORY MODE!!!!! Maybe these are the new achivements?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.