Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One/360/PSN NA/iOS, Jun 8th PS4 Eu

Comments

• enter image description here

guyalf1 posted: »

STEAM IS UPDATING MINECRAFT STORY MODE!!!!! Maybe these are the new achivements?

• Youtuber guest appearances?

OzzyUK posted: »

@ArthurV is teasing us :P https://twitter.com/arthurvonnagel/status/733899657345015808

• So would I

Yeah, that was my point. We're in mutual agreement. I don't dislike Minecraft, but I'd personally like to see Telltale go back to focusing on more story telling oriented franchises.

• Like lava below

Tylerg823 posted: »

Maybe the break rule number 1 ahem "don't dig straight down"

• Ikr, do you think there's gonna be a Hunger Games in Ep.8?

• I honestly thought episode 8 was dark ans dramatic.

I originally concluded that the name for Episode 8 ("A Journey's End?") was just in the context of something that happened in that episode,

• All Right!

like 3 to 4 weeks right

• Ohhhh sketchy

Cuwwa posted: »

Okay, it's time for another one of cuwwa's things that probably mean nothing... Today I bought the adventure pass on my xbox and this image appeared HINT: look underneath pictures.

• Haha! I really laughed when I made these! But yeah, I like humor in every little detail, such as the achievements XD

I also laughed at some others: Why do we need to die? May thee have some trust? Trying as hard as we can! Now we are offline. Wait we have to participate? Otherwise, cool names!

• I really laughed when I made "Wait we have to participate" XD

Haha! I really laughed when I made these! But yeah, I like humor in every little detail, such as the achievements XD

• I made that up, the real one is Mr.Sandman

Chapter 2 episode 6 man of sand looks like new

• Yes idk what can i do.

The same thing is happening to me too.

• OH YES PLEASE!

Hopefully they fixed Male Jesse's subtitles.

• He said MINECRAFT fans, so fans means people who watch MC videos? So MC YTers? And also know that Captain Sparklez and DantDM alreadytold us that they know a little about Episode 6, I believe that they would really do Yters in Ep.6! Please be true!

• Well, we can't be hyped for a character that was just created, so obviously it is a youtuber. shakes nervously

@ArthurV is teasing us :P https://twitter.com/arthurvonnagel/status/733899657345015808

• I'd say it is story-telling oriented, I don't know how else you could describe it. It's just a completely different type of story.

Yeah, that was my point. We're in mutual agreement. I don't dislike Minecraft, but I'd personally like to see Telltale go back to focusing on more story telling oriented franchises.

• Well to be fair almost every character in Minecraft reuses models, I think you mean animation? :P

bigdogg0821 posted: »

That is dedication :P I do believe that is just model reusing

• Please god ;-; .

Hopefully they fixed Male Jesse's subtitles.

• If so there better at least be Simon from the Yogscast. I need a dwarf who wants to diggy diggy hole in this game.

lucariolu5 posted: »

Youtuber guest appearances?

• I have a problem with the DLC,even if I purchased it,when I enter MC:SM,it is still written under the title ''Purchase episode'',even though it is in my libary(I have MC:SM on Steam).Is it a problem that I should worry about,or is it normal?

• shakes nervously

Yeah, I wonder how this'll turn out.

MimoDX2 posted: »

Well, we can't be hyped for a character that was just created, so obviously it is a youtuber. shakes nervously

• I'm not that excited about any of the new episodes.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited May 2016

My distinction was that the source material itself would lead into story telling, as opposed to Telltale taking liberties as they did with Minecraft. Again, I don't dislike Minecraft but you get the idea.

Flog61 posted: »

I'd say it is story-telling oriented, I don't know how else you could describe it. It's just a completely different type of story.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited May 2016

I would wait until the episodes are actually released before being concerned about it. I am not a Telltale Staff member - just a volunteer Moderator, but that sounds like they might just need to fix a few things with an update around the time when Episode 6 is released.

Chris06 posted: »

I have a problem with the DLC,even if I purchased it,when I enter MC:SM,it is still written under the title ''Purchase episode'',even though it is in my libary(I have MC:SM on Steam).Is it a problem that I should worry about,or is it normal?

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Games Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on what game you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

The same thing is happening to me too.

• Oh... Okay then...

I'm not that excited about any of the new episodes.

• Wow, that's really important important information! ADD THIS TO THE BOARD! You know what, while we're at it, can we add all our opinions to the board?

I'm not that excited about any of the new episodes.

• What does that mean?
    enter image description here

Cuwwa posted: »

Oh... Okay then...

• edited May 2016

cought CaptainSparkles cought

• edited May 2016

On the board there's gonna be:

1. Hate comments
    2. Angry shipper's comments
    3. Pictures of cats (don't ask why)

Wow, that's really important important information! ADD THIS TO THE BOARD! You know what, while we're at it, can we add all our opinions to the board?

• Throwback to Cry Wolf trailer with Season Finale ;-;

I originally concluded that the name for Episode 8 ("A Journey's End?") was just in the context of something that happened in that episode,

• What if it is the Script dun dun dun!!!!

No its not I made it up.

• It basically means why the hell are you on a waiting thread if your really not bothered about the episodes?

What does that mean?

• Don't forget the occasional random gif!

On the board there's gonna be: * Hate comments * Angry shipper's comments * Pictures of cats (don't ask why)

• are Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Are unsupported device? Because i want to change my mobile device account to Galaxy Tab 3 and want to install Minecraft Story Mode there

sorry for wrong thread

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The system requirements on the Google play store list "Galaxy Tab 4 and below" as a unsupported device so there could be issues getting it to run on a Galaxy Tab 3.

Minimum specs:

GPU: Adreno 300 series, Mali-T600 series, PowerVR SGX544, or Tegra 4
    CPU: Dual core 1.2GHz
    Memory: 1GB

Examples of supported devices include:

• Galaxy S5 and up
    • HTC One (M7)
    • LG G2/G2 Mini and up
    • Motorola Moto X

Examples of unsupported devices include:

• Galaxy Tab 4 and below
    • Galaxy S5 Mini and below
    • Nexus 7 2012
    • Droid RAZR

are Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Are unsupported device? Because i want to change my mobile device account to Galaxy Tab 3 and want to install Minecraft Story Mode there sorry for wrong thread

• So it still can run but user may encounter problems?

The system requirements on the Google play store list "Galaxy Tab 4 and below" as a unsupported device so there could be issues getting it t

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I'm not really sure but if it does run it will likely have issues with lag as it's a older unsupported device.

So it still can run but user may encounter problems?

• cough DanTDM cough

Hana-san posted: »

cought CaptainSparkles cought

Sign in to comment in this discussion.