Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One/360/PSN NA/iOS, Jun 8th PS4 Eu

Comments

• cough Anyone but StampyLongNose cough

AngelicTea posted: »

cough DanTDM cough

• Wait those are just for PS4 Right?

• I (sometimes) use my ipad mini to play story mode and at the beginning it tells you that you should play with a newer model (iphone 5 and above) It still works fine.

OzzyUK posted: »

I'm not really sure but if it does run it will likely have issues with lag as it's a older unsupported device.

• Guys I really think that Episode 6 will come in the first week of June. Because isn't Telltale suposed to return to monthly releases now? It's been about 1 month since Ep.5 so I am really hyped for first week o' June. #HypeFor1June

• The Adventure Pass is different. Episodes in the Adventure Pass are likely to be released monthly, but bonus episodes are not a part of the same schedule as regular episodes.

Guys I really think that Episode 6 will come in the first week of June. Because isn't Telltale suposed to return to monthly releases now? It's been about 1 month since Ep.5 so I am really hyped for first week o' June. #HypeFor1June

• June 1 is not a Tuesday, so it won't be released this day. So it's likely for the Episode to come on the 7th. It could come on the 31th May too, but since it is confirmed to June it's very unlikely.

Guys I really think that Episode 6 will come in the first week of June. Because isn't Telltale suposed to return to monthly releases now? It's been about 1 month since Ep.5 so I am really hyped for first week o' June. #HypeFor1June

• If june 28th is possible, then ill be ready. Im also finishing my school year in this day ^_^

MimoDX2 posted: »

June 1 is not a Tuesday, so it won't be released this day. So it's likely for the Episode to come on the 7th. It could come on the 31th May too, but since it is confirmed to June it's very unlikely.

• Arthur V said "We have announced June, so not long now!" in a tweet but if it was the end of June it would be quite a long time.

• It is going to feel weird playing as Jesse considering what happened to his voice actor, Patton...

I hope the guy has recovered from what happened...

• What was the steam update for?

ASaltLick posted: »

Anyone else have a steam update for mcsm? I do ;o

• He recently made a joke towards the new (shivers) Ghostbusters, so he seems slightly better.

It is going to feel weird playing as Jesse considering what happened to his voice actor, Patton... I hope the guy has recovered from what happened...

• yeah I mean after the other games because I play all of them but I mean I want a season 2 to happen because not all of telltales games gets a season 2

Cuwwa posted: »

Like I say, if you don't want it don't play it. If anyone else finds little things like this be sure to post them in my season 2 possibility discussion

• Oh... I almost forgot about that. First he loses his virtual companion then his real one...

He recently made a joke towards the new (shivers) Ghostbusters, so he seems slightly better.

• the 7th or the 21th im sure of it

MimoDX2 posted: »

June 1 is not a Tuesday, so it won't be released this day. So it's likely for the Episode to come on the 7th. It could come on the 31th May too, but since it is confirmed to June it's very unlikely.

• I know I posted about it earlier but how the hell will Olivia and axel show up at episode 6

• and the venting about the release date

Don't forget the occasional random gif!

• cough pewdiepie cough

cough Anyone but StampyLongNose cough

• the tease oh god no the tease its dosent tell us the release date oh god no no NOOOOOOOOOOOO

@ArthurV is teasing us :P https://twitter.com/arthurvonnagel/status/733899657345015808

• I've made a new post where you can vote on Minecraft : Story mode related questions head there now and cast your vote!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited May 2016

They are teasing us :)

enter image description here

Edit: I just looked at Stampy Cat's twitter and noticed he was in the same recording studio that Alex Jordan used when recording Asher lines ;)

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited May 2016

I'm not sure if they will be in episode 6, the adventure pass seems to mostly focus on Jesse, Lukas, Petra and Ivor.

I know I posted about it earlier but how the hell will Olivia and axel show up at episode 6

• Oooh, I am intrigued! :D

They are teasing us https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/734778947859140608 Edit: I just looked at Stampy Cat's twitter and noticed he was in the same recording studio that Alex Jordan used when recording Asher lines

• It's nice to know that he's recovering.

He recently made a joke towards the new (shivers) Ghostbusters, so he seems slightly better.

• As long as they don't act like themselves (that would be too cringy and 4th wall breaking) I'm fine with the addition of youtubers as new voiced characters.

They are teasing us https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/734778947859140608 Edit: I just looked at Stampy Cat's twitter and noticed he was in the same recording studio that Alex Jordan used when recording Asher lines

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I just hope they'll be able to act relatively well.

As long as they don't act like themselves (that would be too cringy and 4th wall breaking) I'm fine with the addition of youtubers as new voiced characters.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

[removed]

• Yeah Telltale Game's just tweeted something about inviting him to something from "The Host"... I am very confused

• Oh wait you already found that :D

Yeah Telltale Game's just tweeted something about inviting him to something from "The Host"... I am very confused

• STAMPY?NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

dojo32161 posted: »

I just hope they'll be able to act relatively well.

• Ah, well...

• I don't mind DanTDM being in it but Stampys voice is so annoying!

• Exactly!

I don't mind DanTDM being in it but Stampys voice is so annoying!

• I got an update on my Xbox 360 for Minecraft : Story mode. I'll see what I find in a minute...

• And therre's another one!

I got an update on my Xbox 360 for Minecraft : Story mode. I'll see what I find in a minute...

• But nothing's changed...

And therre's another one!

• I got the update too. Nothing's changed for me either...

I got an update on my Xbox 360 for Minecraft : Story mode. I'll see what I find in a minute...

• I thought the achievements but no... By the way, to any ps4 gamers out there , do any of you guys know what the achievement icons looked like?

AngelicTea posted: »

I got the update too. Nothing's changed for me either...

• Just curious

I thought the achievements but no... By the way, to any ps4 gamers out there , do any of you guys know what the achievement icons looked like?

• Episodes 6-8 may as well be your Season 2. This is the first Telltale series to ever get three extra episodes, and not even Telltale's other popular series got three episodes, and Episode 5 does lead into these next three episodes.

yeah I mean after the other games because I play all of them but I mean I want a season 2 to happen because not all of telltales games gets a season 2

• I can just imagine him saying something along the lines of 'Oh goody gumdrops, there's some cakey there! Come on Lee Be- Jesse, let's have some breakfast!'

Exactly!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.