Is it possible to skip Ep 1 without playing it?

Long story short, I bought Ep 1 on the Wii U without realizing that system's users have gotten hosed. I much prefer the control scheme there, being able to screen tap instead of having to move the cursor is really nice, but I'm not gonna wait around forever for episode 2. I accept that I'll have to suck it up and pay the $5 again for episode 1 to be able to download and play episode 2, but will I also have to PLAY episode 1 again? I'm not happy about this at all, very very not happy. Telltale games is not on my "favorite companies" list right now >_<

Comments

• You will be able to skip to Episode 1, but you will have random choices generated for you.

• Well crap. Seriously, this is just frustrating. I wish I had realized that the other episodes weren't available on Wii U -_- Episode 1 was released in January, why are they dragging their feet on the rest? Ugh!

• The game will already generated the choices for you and you have choices that you haven't choosed.

Hellga posted: »

Well crap. Seriously, this is just frustrating. I wish I had realized that the other episodes weren't available on Wii U -_- Episode 1 was released in January, why are they dragging their feet on the rest? Ugh!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.