Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Sadly I didn't. I didn't even know it was a choice.

Did you not get it your first time?

• Maybe im too late but, the date of the game is'nt confirmed. So it can be every year.

No apologies needed! Just trying to spread the knowledge about who does what.

• I'd love to see any vehicle mounted gun or Flareguns

I was just thinking about this, but uh all of the assault rifles in the game are AK-47s. Ever since they were introduced in A House Divided,

• edited May 2016
    • If you refused to show Randall to Norma before seeing your friends, and then ask Norma for one of the three, Norma will be angered and will hold Oak at gunpoint. However, if you showed her that her brother was "safe," and then ask her for one of the three, she will remind Michonne not to take advantage, and Siddiq will be let go, even before Berto has been killed.

• Michonne was given the choice of signaling Paige to shoot Norma twice during the negotiation, and the outcome can also slightly vary depending on whether you chose to signal Paige the first or the second time, whether you saved Zachary or let him be killed, whether you killed Randall or let him live throughout "What We Deserve," and whether Siddiq has already been saved.

• The following will happen regardless of your choices, after Berto has been killed. Paige will shoot Norma, and she will kneel on the ground moaning after her shoulder has been wounded. Janey—who you should know by now!— will point it aloud. Norma will then reach for her gun, to shoot an escaping Oak, but the latter will tackle her, hands zip-tied, and then proceed to take shelter on the other side of the gate. Randall will escape from Samantha's grip, and she will shoot him in the back and then in the head, which prompts Norma to order her colonists to kill everyone.

• If you signaled Paige the first time you were given the choice, an enraged colonist will quickly attempt to shoot at Pete, but will be killed by him. Norma then tries to reach for her gun as usual. This person can be Gabby or Jonas, depending on whether Zachary was saved in the first episode. If you signaled Paige the second time, the person will already be dead.

• Samantha will kill the zombified Randall in front of Norma if you "killed" him in "Give No Shelter." However, if you kept him alive, Randall will butthead Samantha and attempt to escape, before he is killed by her with a gunshot to the head.

• Siddiq will run into the house alongside Oak if he wasn't let free earlier.

• If Michonne expresses that she is willing to go along with the trade, Jonas and Gabby will look at each other reluctantly, suggesting that Jonas is against the idea of negotiating even if Zachary was alive. It's important to note that this happens regardless of your choice at the end of the first episode, "In Too Deep."

Jonas & Gabby

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Randall will butthead Samantha

enter image description here

uh huhuh uhuhu huhuhuhuh

Also, if Siddiq was released, Siddiq and Pete's reactions to Oak's death are different. Siddiq shouts his name in disbelief, and Pete says "Please get up...", neither of which happen if Siddiq is still being held hostage.

* If you refused to show Randall to Norma before seeing your friends, and then ask Norma for one of the three, Norma will be angered and wil

• Oh, I didn't know that Pete and Siddiq's reactions changed based on Siddiq's position. It kind of makes sense that they do though.

Am I thinking about "headbutt?"

Deltino posted: »

Randall will butthead Samantha uh huhuh uhuhu huhuhuhuh Also, if Siddiq was released, Siddiq and Pete's reactions to Oak's

• In Season 2 EP5, before the fight with Jane and Kenny, Jane tells Clem, "whatever you do, just stay out of it". This is interesting because if we truly listen to her, then we don't have to help her from getting stabbed. Jane does not call for Clem's help at that point either.

• Jane does not call for Clem's help at that point either.

I swear she does?

In Season 2 EP5, before the fight with Jane and Kenny, Jane tells Clem, "whatever you do, just stay out of it". This is interesting because

• Welp, she seemed like she needed help so bad when Kenny was about to stick the knife into Janes chest.

In Season 2 EP5, before the fight with Jane and Kenny, Jane tells Clem, "whatever you do, just stay out of it". This is interesting because

• Just about ten seconds before the timer runs out of time, she looks at Clem desperately and says "Clem… he--help!" but of course, you only hear that line if you wait for a while before picking a choice. I guess that's why you could've missed it, but nonetheless, it's interesting that she tries to overpower—and possibly then even kill, given the situation—Kenny herself before asking for help. Maybe she really didn't plan for Clementine to be a part of the fight, who knows.

• I dont think she planned for Clementine to be a part of the fight at all, that'd make no sense considering her motivation.

It also wouldnt make sense that she started the fight to kill kenny considering the motivation. Hence why she puts away her weapon I guess.

Just about ten seconds before the timer runs out of time, she looks at Clem desperately and says "Clem… he--help!" but of course, you only h

• I agree that she didn't, actually! My comment was aimed at those who are not sure, so that they could take this detail into consideration.

Flog61 posted: »

I dont think she planned for Clementine to be a part of the fight at all, that'd make no sense considering her motivation. It also wouldn

• Ah fair!

I agree that she didn't, actually! My comment was aimed at those who are not sure, so that they could take this detail into consideration.

• Oh I didn't know that. But it didn't happen for me because I didn't pick up the gun on the ground. Kenny stabs Jane more quickly and she won't call for help this way. I truly stayed out of the fight.

Just about ten seconds before the timer runs out of time, she looks at Clem desperately and says "Clem… he--help!" but of course, you only h

• edited May 2016

Not really a detail but couldn't find any more of a relevant thread for it, Probably purely a coincidence: In TWD 400 days, Leland is voiced by Adam Harrington/Bigby in the wolf among us, and Leland's wife is named Dee, a character with the same name is also in TWAU. Made me smile, even though it's probably a coincidence. Never heard of a woman nicknamed Dee before.

• Sweet Dee Reynolds

Not really a detail but couldn't find any more of a relevant thread for it, Probably purely a coincidence: In TWD 400 days, Leland is voiced

• Ahh, i just had a look then. Is always sunny worth getting into ?

Sweet Dee Reynolds

edited May 2016

She didn't want to kill Kenny, but ended up feeling like she was forced to when he wouldn't give up, which makes sense. On top of putting away her knife at first, when the fight gets taken outside, she even tells him to just leave, but he obviously refuses, which leads to her continuing to fight him off.

I'm guessing her intention was to fight him off and get him to leave/give up without Clem ever getting involved, but she greatly underestimated how badly he'd react. She wasn't expecting him to nosedive into a complete primal rage. She was probably expecting him to throw some punches and stuff, not for him to immediately attempt to kill her without a second thought.

I dont think she planned for Clementine to be a part of the fight at all, that'd make no sense considering her motivation. It also wouldn

• The church mentioned a little earlier in the thread? That actually shows up when you look through the looking thing on the observation deck before Arvo arrives if you chose to go with Jane before going with Mike and Bonnie in Amid the Ruins. It does seem to have a texture, but chances are that it's in a different texture file, similar to how the genie lamp in TWAU doesn't have its own texture.

I've thought about that myself. I have all of the textures from the game, and after trying multiple different textures from the episode 4 files, none of them seem to fit. They work on the walls of the church, sure, but I haven't been able to find any texture with the right UV/texture maps for the rest of the building (windows, doors, etc)

The church mentioned a little earlier in the thread? That actually shows up when you look through the looking thing on the observation deck

• If you like dark and absurd humor, then yes. It's not for everyone but my girlfriend and I love it.

If you do start, you can either begin on the first episode or "The Gang Gives Frank an Intervention" is also a good intro episode. There are 10 seasons on netflix/hulu btw

Ahh, i just had a look then. Is always sunny worth getting into ?

• I just noticed this one, but when you look at the canoe in All That Remains, it shows you the other broken end of the canoe, on a rock. But if you look carefully, there's also a body on it. Never noticed that.

Also in All That Remains, in the shed, there's a vice, a Clarke brand to be exact. In the garage of the Fairbanks house, guess what, there's a Clarke brand vice.

Uncle Pete also says "FUBAR" which means in military slang "Fucked up beyond all Recognition/Repair".

Also, it's kind of interesting that a massacre and the identity of the committers are in the first episode of Michonne and Season 2.

A dumb one: both Petes were fisherman (fish traps vs. sailing)

Another stupid one: the name Peter Joseph Randall has the proper names of a few Michonne characters:

• Pete
    • Joe
    • Randall

Jay Bonansinga, the guy who writes the Walking Dead novels, I noticed was a story consultant on What We Deserve, although I don't know if he was on others, but I think that's a cool thing none the less.

I'm kind of curious, how many unused models are in Michonne?

• Did you know that sam change shirts like james franco did in this the end in ep 1 sam wear a red shirt and in ep she wears a blue shirt and in ep 3 she wear a green shirt like him that james franco.

• I wonder where you got that idea from.

Did you know that sam change shirts like james franco did in this the end in ep 1 sam wear a red shirt and in ep she wears a blue shirt and in ep 3 she wear a green shirt like him that james franco.

• I got that idea because james franco has his own clothes in this is the end and the rest of the guys don't change their clothes like seth rogen and like sam she change her own clothes art home

edited May 2016

Jay Bonansinga, the guy who writes the Walking Dead novels, I noticed was a story consultant on What We Deserve, although I don't know if he was on others, but I think that's a cool thing none the less.

Yeah, he was a story consultant for the whole series. He shows up in the credits for all three episodes.

I just noticed this one, but when you look at the canoe in All That Remains, it shows you the other broken end of the canoe, on a rock. But

edited May 2016

Whether or not you crushed Randall's hands in the vice actually affects how he holds down Michonne when he attacks her (if he's alive, obviously)

Apologies in advance for the somewhat crappy pictures

This is how his hands look if you didn't tighten the vice at all:

And this is how they look if you tightened it at least two times:

Note how in the first image, he's actually able to close his hands for the most part. In the second image, he has visibly broken and bent fingers, and can barely wrap his hands around Michonne's arm/neck.

So for all the people that have asked how Randall's able to hold her down with his mangled hands, there's your answer: he can't, and Telltale paid quite a bit of attention to detail here.

• I think she said something like "Clem, get him off me!!!"

Jane does not call for Clem's help at that point either. I swear she does?

• I have a friend named Daphne, and we call her Dee.

Not really a detail but couldn't find any more of a relevant thread for it, Probably purely a coincidence: In TWD 400 days, Leland is voiced

• Not counting returning character files from Season Two, at least two--Rashid, who is in the game files, and Sophia, whose facial profile can be seen in a prop but is otherwise absent.

I'm looking for a Sophia picture that was posted on these forums to see if she can be recreated using Sam's and crabbers' assets.

I just noticed this one, but when you look at the canoe in All That Remains, it shows you the other broken end of the canoe, on a rock. But

• I remember seeing the crabber in the credits, but uh, who is that?

Not counting returning character files from Season Two, at least two--Rashid, who is in the game files, and Sophia, whose facial profile can

• enter image description here

I remember seeing the crabber in the credits, but uh, who is that?

• Reminded me of this:

• I'm not sure which who you are referring to.

I remember seeing the crabber in the credits, but uh, who is that?

• What a twist.

Whether or not you crushed Randall's hands in the vice actually affects how he holds down Michonne when he attacks her (if he's alive, obvio

• Insert Duck joke here

She didn't want to kill Kenny, but ended up feeling like she was forced to when he wouldn't give up, which makes sense. On top of putting aw

• I'm looking for a Sophia picture that was posted on these forums to see if she can be recreated using Sam's and crabbers' assets.

We're not too sure who you are talking about—or maybe we are, and you are talking about giving a crab Samantha's textures.

I'm not sure which who you are referring to.

• The crabbers (as they are credited and file-named), not the crabs, are split into separate meshes for hair, head, and other such parts. If I knew what Sophia looked like, I can just slap the appropriate features together using Sam's face texture and whatever parts are similar to Sophia's that the crabbers have. Crabbers are basically just the crab fishermen. I'm guessi that if anyone had Sophia's hair, it'd be a female crabber, although both sexes of Walking Dead characters have used some of the opposite sex's textures and meshes before.

I'm looking for a Sophia picture that was posted on these forums to see if she can be recreated using Sam's and crabbers' assets. We

• I made a video about Season 2 and how I believe there was an original story. Hope you all enjoy.
    -

1. That eerie music always creeps me out.
    2. That theory of Arvo's role originally belonging to Eddie from 400 Days is actually very interesting. I have not heard of that one. How do you think that would have related to what became of Avro's group and the rest of the 400 Days cast?
    3. Like you, I always thought that the original episode 5 image was Clementine walking towards a city. This ideas just popped in my head however: what if Clem is not walking towards the city but away from it? Could it be that the church town was connected to the city? It's a huge stretch but worth a thought.
    4. That animation of Clem walking towards the city is pretty cool. Nice!

I made a video about Season 2 and how I believe there was an original story. Hope you all enjoy. -

Sign in to comment in this discussion.