My Ep. 6 Idea/Theory

So, here we are. I guess I should just get right in to the theory. Maybe Jesse and the others are going to enter a world like real life, with the YouTubers, and maybe it could be in one of their videos with a survival/map/showcase etc... Anyway, if this happens, it would be very cool. Another theory that I have is that... they could be the the old builders, but that's just a theory.
Feel free to comment your ideas/theories in the comments. I will gladly read them.

The new guys.

Comments

• edited May 2016

Captain Sparklez! Cool, I hadn't see his tweet before.

Kinda hoped Yogscast Lewis and Simon were part of the cast too though.

• I KNEW IT! YOUTUBERS ARE COMING! I HOPE THEY'RE ACTED BY THE REAL YOUTUBERS THEMSELVES!

• No, they didn't tweet the youtubers themselves about it or anything, and they just stole their characters and used if for themselves, because telltale is evil.

JimMate789 posted: »

I KNEW IT! YOUTUBERS ARE COMING! I HOPE THEY'RE ACTED BY THE REAL YOUTUBERS THEMSELVES!

• edited May 2016

They are. :) There's a post about Stampy probably recording for Telltale.

JimMate789 posted: »

I KNEW IT! YOUTUBERS ARE COMING! I HOPE THEY'RE ACTED BY THE REAL YOUTUBERS THEMSELVES!

• Did anyone else notice that Dan ACTUALLY has a diamond minecart behind him? Or did everyone notice that like a week ago?

• I did not.

Cool little detail.

Did anyone else notice that Dan ACTUALLY has a diamond minecart behind him? Or did everyone notice that like a week ago?

• I really hope the episode turns out to be like a game of clue, I mean, a group of people, a mansion, I demand a murder mystery!

• I did. Only, I thought it'd be a minecart actually made of diamonds.

Did anyone else notice that Dan ACTUALLY has a diamond minecart behind him? Or did everyone notice that like a week ago?

• I wish BigBStatz was in it. He's put so much effort into making videos of MCSM updates and playthroughs, I'm sure it would be a dream for him to actually be in the game.

Abeille posted: »

Captain Sparklez! Cool, I hadn't see his tweet before. Kinda hoped Yogscast Lewis and Simon were part of the cast too though.

• Yeah EXACTLY!

I wish BigBStatz was in it. He's put so much effort into making videos of MCSM updates and playthroughs, I'm sure it would be a dream for him to actually be in the game.

• BigB for Story Mode!

Yeah EXACTLY!

• edited May 2016

Yes! #BigBForStoryMode

WillScotts posted: »

BigB for Story Mode!

• edited May 2016

BigB for Story Mode cuz I like him!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.