Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Good point. Glock 17 is such an overused gun in TWD game. I want to see other guns like 92FS-9mm and M4.

I was just thinking about this, but uh all of the assault rifles in the game are AK-47s. Ever since they were introduced in A House Divided,

• Is Telltale playing with us or what?

Deltino posted: »

Whether or not you crushed Randall's hands in the vice actually affects how he holds down Michonne when he attacks her (if he's alive, obvio

• edited May 2016

That eerie music always creeps me out.

Me too. I still wish it was used in the game instead of being cut out.

That theory of Arvo's role originally belonging to Eddie from 400 Days is actually very interesting. I have not heard of that one. How do you think that would have related to what became of Avro's group and the rest of the 400 Days cast?

The Russian group including Arvo would be Eddie's group of junkie friends. I think there still would be a shootout like at the end of EP4. Most would die while some runaway. The 400 days cast that didn't go to Carver's camp may have been living in the church town and were apart of Eddie's group.

Like you, I always thought that the original episode 5 image was Clementine walking towards a city. This ideas just popped in my head however: what if Clem is not walking towards the city but away from it? Could it be that the church town was connected to the city? It's a huge stretch but worth a thought.

That could've been a last major choice. Either walk to the city or turn around and leave. I don't think the church town and distant city are connected. The town we see across the river looks smaller than the city on EP5's slide.

That animation of Clem walking towards the city is pretty cool. Nice!

Thanks! It was tricky to make, but it somehow worked. haha

eRock92 posted: »

* That eerie music always creeps me out. * That theory of Arvo's role originally belonging to Eddie from 400 Days is actually very interest

• Let me be the first to say I never understood why they changed EP4's original soundtrack, it was so dark and eerie and it actually fit the slide, the new one is so unfitting. I always believed S2 was going to be much darker than what we ended up with. The episode slides are living proof that the story we ended up with, wasn't the original story we were expecting. I also hope they reuse EP4's original theme and EP5's unused theme sometime during S3, because those soundtracks are way too good to just go to waste. I hope S3 takes that dark turn we all thought S2 would take. Good theories btw.

I made a video about Season 2 and how I believe there was an original story. Hope you all enjoy. -

• I salute you.

NOHATCLEM posted: »

Let me be the first to say I never understood why they changed EP4's original soundtrack, it was so dark and eerie and it actually fit the s

• A great videos and theories. Totally agree.

I made a video about Season 2 and how I believe there was an original story. Hope you all enjoy. -

• Thank you and I totally agree with everything you say!

NOHATCLEM posted: »

Let me be the first to say I never understood why they changed EP4's original soundtrack, it was so dark and eerie and it actually fit the s

• Thank you

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

A great videos and theories. Totally agree.

• You're welcome! I loved your theories!

Thank you and I totally agree with everything you say!

• I agree 100%. Also, don't forget that Mike was originally meant to be the guy who attacked Christa but that was rewritten and that Kenny was meant to be the villain of the Season, taking Carver's role.

• Can we please convince TellTale to have someone just tell us what the original story for Season 2 was. We have loads of information regarding the could-have-beens of Season 1. Let's get some information in regards to Season 2.

I agree 100%. Also, don't forget that Mike was originally meant to be the guy who attacked Christa but that was rewritten and that Kenny was meant to be the villain of the Season, taking Carver's role.

• edited May 2016

Kenny the villain? What?

I agree 100%. Also, don't forget that Mike was originally meant to be the guy who attacked Christa but that was rewritten and that Kenny was meant to be the villain of the Season, taking Carver's role.

• enter link description here

Go to 29:07. Gavin Hammond drops a massive bombshell about Kenny's original role.

papai46 posted: »

Kenny the villain? What?

• Honestly I can see how they were setting up Kenny as Carver in episode 1. Clem talking about losing her group coupled with the mystery and fear behind Carver made me think it'd be Kenny when I first played. Glad to hear that I was actually spot on before they changed the story

enter link description here Go to 29:07. Gavin Hammond drops a massive bombshell about Kenny's original role.

• You may think I'm bs-ing but I thought the same thing.

I assumed he 'carved' bullet holes through the other cabin survivors like Sarah's mom and hence he got his nickname. I assumed he would be a broken man after Katjaa, Duck, Lee and Clem all lost.

Honestly I can see how they were setting up Kenny as Carver in episode 1. Clem talking about losing her group coupled with the mystery and f

• I thought it'd be a crazy and broken Kenny as well.

That would have made the whole Carver business make a lot more sense if it was Kenny. We had pretty much no motivation to listen to Carver or side with him but if it were beloved Kenny, woulda made things a lot tougher.

You may think I'm bs-ing but I thought the same thing. I assumed he 'carved' bullet holes through the other cabin survivors like Sarah's

• Can't we just Sean Vanaman about it? Wasn't he the one who came up with a rough draft of S2 before he left? If it's true that a lot of the characters that we got were his, chances are a good portion of plot points (be they scrapped or integrated) were his idea.

eRock92 posted: »

Can we please convince TellTale to have someone just tell us what the original story for Season 2 was. We have loads of information regarding the could-have-beens of Season 1. Let's get some information in regards to Season 2.

• Neat video! If you don't mind me asking what are the name of the songs in it? they are great

• edited June 2016

Thanks! The songs are all from the game. Here's video links to all of them in the order they are heard:

Song 1 -

Song 2 -

Song 3 - Couldn't find a video for it, but it's from S2EP1 and it's called, "mus_linear_Neutral_02" in the game files

Song 4 -

Song 5 -

Song 6 -

Song 7 -

Arctic0ne posted: »

Neat video! If you don't mind me asking what are the name of the songs in it? they are great

• Thanks dude

Thanks! The songs are all from the game. Here's video links to all of them in the order they are heard: Song 1 - Song 2 - Song 3

• No problem!

Arctic0ne posted: »

Thanks dude

• (!) Mild comic spoilers ahead.

Presenting our newest section… "Flash Trivia!"

• Glenn confessed in the comics that he used to steal cars before the apocalypse.

• In the game, Glenn takes off the Motor Inn under the explanation that he wanted to go to Atlanta to look for his friends. Unless it was never acknowledged in the comics, Glenn never really did find any of his friends, but instead settled in a group of survivors in the outskirts of Atlanta.

• If you stopped Samantha at the end of "In Too Deep," both Zachary and Jonas will be with Norma in "What We Deserve," and at one point, Zachary will smack Norma in the head with a tree branch in order to prevent her from shooting Michonne. What you might not have noticed is that Jonas yells at Zachary at one point, telling not to hurt Norma, and screams for him again after he is shot.

• Michonne and Glenn were part of the same group of survivors for an entire year. At one point, both of them were taken hostage along with Rick Grimes, and Michonne was deliberately tortured and rape, while Glenn was forced to listen inside of an adjoining room. Both of them are shown to have a positive relationship.

• Hershel Greene and his family were also part of Glenn and Michonne's group.

• Glenn and one of Hershel's daughters married and had a child.

(!) Major comic spoilers ahead.

(!) Again, you might regret it.

(!) Officially last chance to back up.

• Glenn was killed with bat wrapped in barbed wire to the head.

• Hershel surrendered to a main antagonist after one of his sons and one of his close acquiantances were killed, and was then shot in the head with a handgun.

(!) For the love of Pete, why are you reading the webpage backwards?

(!) Major comic spoilers above.

• Just realised now that holding RT on Xbox 360 makes the character move faster, lmao.

• Shut The Duck Up

ShaneGrimes posted: »

Insert Duck joke here

• edited June 2016

Did you know that The Walking Dead is a comic, and also a TV show.

enter image description here

• (!) Not really a spoiler but I wanted to tag it like this

Maggie becomes leader of Hilltop and name's the child Hershel.

(!)

(!) Mild comic spoilers ahead. Presenting our newest section… "Flash Trivia!" * Glenn confessed in the comics that he used to stea

• enter image description here

• Michonne's answering machine recording is of her saying "Hi, you've reached Michonne. Please leave a message after the tone. Hey, that rhymed." I dunno if that was ad-libbed or not, but that is somehow the cutest thing I've heard in any Walking Dead media so far.

• NO WAY

• Michonne feat. WALKER$ - That Rhymed Arghh

Michonne's answering machine recording is of her saying "Hi, you've reached Michonne. Please leave a message after the tone. Hey, that rhyme

• TTG fanTTG fan Banned
    edited June 2016

In s1 e2 mark said to Lee if he hadn't found him he would have been food by now but in the ending he was food O.o

• Sam looks like max from life is strange they both have similar hairstyles and they both wear flannel.

• A-IBRAHIM0702A-IBRAHIM0702 Banned
    edited June 2016

Nvm

Sam looks like max from life is strange they both have similar hairstyles and they both wear flannel.

• Just so you know, the Faceless dude from Norma's group has been fixed.

• According to unused audio in Starved for Help, whoever Lee didn't save at the drug store would've guilt-tripped him in his sleep--but they also do so about a character he supposedly also let die named Sam. Nothing else seems to exist about this character, but they probably were someone he knew in the 3-month time skip.

• In her twitter, she mentioned it. Then at a panel.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Where'd you hear that?

• Javier has a Cuban flag on the side of his shirt:

Also, first Season 3 thing! Ha!

• Maybe we'll get a choice to smoke some cuban cigars?

• ...What's wrong with his face in the first picture?

Did a bomb go off in his face a la Looney Tunes?

Just so you know, the Faceless dude from Norma's group has been fixed.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited June 2016

It's just a result of the bad shadow quality in the mobile versions of the game

The mobile versions don't exactly look the best. They use low-res textures, shadows, effects, etc to make it work. On the bright side, the mobile versions are surprisingly stable because of it. On the other hand, they obviously don't look that great.

RichWalk23 posted: »

...What's wrong with his face in the first picture? Did a bomb go off in his face a la Looney Tunes?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.