Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One/360/PSN NA/iOS, Jun 8th PS4 Eu

Comments

• Yeah but the fact that it told me download not available after getting to 100% then taking me to the store again with the price makes me think it may not have worked, one way to find out though

ASaltLick posted: »

You did buy it. Buying the adventure pass means you have access when the episode comes out. It still says download episode because its not out yet. When its out you can download it

• not long now :)

• i do he was funny in episode five

Who likes Gill

• i live in the uk

• Is it only 5 minutes until they release details?

• edited May 2016

I'm in California)

Jb211 posted: »

i live in the uk

• so happy

• edited May 2016

Episode 6 steam database updated package 4 days ago https://steamdb.info/depot/450902/

• how much longer

• This episode (and a lot of other games) are being released so soon and my Xbox just had to break...

• 8am PT is just I think news will come within next 2 hrs

• You are incredibly fast

OzzyUK posted: »

Arriving June 7th https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/737659985421688832 enter link description here

• YASSS

Arriving June 7th https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/737659985421688832 enter link description here

• Awesome! At least I won't have to download the episode while I am on vacation! :D

Well...Since I will be on vacation a whole month, I might have to do that anyway because the usual quick release with Minecraft Story Mode....

• Minecraft: Story Mode Episode 6 - 'A Portal to Mystery' arrives June 7th! Several special guest stars from the Minecraft community join the cast in this new episode, all playing characters from their own YouTube videos. Players will get to interact with Joseph Garrett as Stampy Cat, Stacy Hinojosa as Stacy Plays, Dan Middleton as DanTDM (The Diamond Minecart), Lizzie Dwyer as LDShadowLady, and Jordan Maron as CaptainSparklez!

In Episode 6: 'A Portal to Mystery', continuing their journey through the portal hallway, Jesse and crew land themselves in another strange new world - one completely overrun by zombies. With a timely invitation to take refuge in a spooky mansion, they find themselves thrown into a thrilling mystery alongside famous members of the Minecraft community.

• Can someone say if this interview has spoilers? Just tell me if there are, and if so, do not tell me!

• YESS! FINALLY
    JUNE 7TH on ALL PLATFORMS, thats an awesome new feature of ttg. Same day release

Cant wait
    Maybe it will not be connected to choices or story in past 5 ep coz he said

VID SPOILER BELOW:
    'If u havent played mcsm, 6ep is a gr8 place to start'

• I CALLED IT! I Knew that telltale would bring Minecraft YouTubers into Minecraft story mode!!!

• Someone will die.... Also DanTDM will have blue hair xD

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

There are screenshots on the blog if anyone is interested.

• They changed Dan's hair. DARN IT!

• Not really, they say what the plot is about but nothing major

MimoDX2 posted: »

Can someone say if this interview has spoilers? Just tell me if there are, and if so, do not tell me!

• Dang :(

BeyondEnder posted: »

Someone will die.... Also DanTDM will have blue hair xD

• Yeah, the video just confirmed my fears - that there will be references that I won't be able to get. Eh, I just hope they won't overdo it with the inside jokes too much. The murder mystery plot seems interesting though.

• This will now be my new desktop background.enter image description here

• If you saw the interview of cast they said Jessie and gang recognize there is a murderer in group

• Now the question is how i will can wait 1 week ? :.

• I bet it's stampy....

If you saw the interview of cast they said Jessie and gang recognize there is a murderer in group

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I had similar thoughts, hopefully the references only play a minor role as i have never watched any videos by those youtubers.

Pipas posted: »

Yeah, the video just confirmed my fears - that there will be references that I won't be able to get. Eh, I just hope they won't overdo it with the inside jokes too much. The murder mystery plot seems interesting though.

• If they all are not then soren may come and say don't tell orders secret and kill us lol

BeyondEnder posted: »

I bet it's stampy....

• Within 5 days we will get a trailer

SCHLIRi posted: »

Now the question is how i will can wait 1 week ? :.

• So someone is going to die plz no early aceese or the death infamtion is going to be everywere just like whit reubuen

• Youtube comments are full of salty, butthurt Telltale "veterans" who call themselves mature.

A'ight cool.

• I bet stampys the killer and dantdm is the one dies stampy is the only on smiling in the poster

• I think Stampy is the killer too. But I hope DanTDM does not die.

collboy600 posted: »

I bet stampys the killer and dantdm is the one dies stampy is the only on smiling in the poster

• I was just walking home from school I immediately checked Twitter. I was with my friend and I shouted "YASSS" "WOOO" "I KNEW IT!". He's like what?. I showed him and he's like "Oh forgot you were obsessed with that lol

• Quickly we must find out The White Pumpkins VOICE ACTOR!!!. (Jk I'm hyper(

• I want to post a screenshot from my phone but I cant? Stampys says the killer is based on your choices!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.