Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One/360/PSN NA/iOS, Jun 8th PS4 Eu

Comments

• Do you mean the one with the blue stribe shirt? If so, I agree. She has the best looking Minecraft model.

Hana-san posted: »

That red hair girl with green eyes is my new waifu :"D(?) But Petra is my main waifu UwU

• I am back. Also all I see is hate for this game? I am not that excited for the annoying youtubers to be part of it but its not like they will ruin the episode.

• My friend hates her for some reason... XD

That red hair girl with green eyes is my new waifu :"D(?) But Petra is my main waifu UwU

• YEAH UWU

Do you mean the one with the blue stribe shirt? If so, I agree. She has the best looking Minecraft model.

• In the episode 6 interview why are there big banners with Lukas and Ivor on?

• edited May 2016

I know she is everythingggg :3

And so is her vicious looking cat :D

• I cant really fault them for getting youtubers involved the target market will love it.

• I'm curious how they are going to refer to the people in game. I'm not sure if they would say "LDShadowLady" or "DanTDM".

• "strange new world - one completely overrun by zombies."

Hmm, so are we to expect maybe one Walking Dead reference? Just indirectly? Like, say: Jesse - "Oh, I wish Gabriel were here... I'm sure he'd know what to do". (eh? get it?)

• I have no idea who they are and when I heard their voices in the Interview video, I don't find their voices that annoying.

NorthStars posted: »

I am back. Also all I see is hate for this game? I am not that excited for the annoying youtubers to be part of it but its not like they will ruin the episode.

• The blog post has the official names for the youtubers.

I'm curious how they are going to refer to the people in game. I'm not sure if they would say "LDShadowLady" or "DanTDM".

• Omg! I've found some epic conspiracy! The White Pumpkin can be... Gabriel!??!, bit far fetched, but it could, because, in the screenshot below, his mouth looks like Gabriel's, and the skin tone matches Gabriel's skin tone! Also, Gabriel likes his Diamond! He uses it a lot!
    Could it be!?!?!? Gabriel seeking revenge on the Order of the Stone!?!?!? Could he have some evil in him??!?! Does he want his fame back?
    Evidence

• The Order of the Stone wouldn't be attacked randomly with youtubers involved, there's must be someone close, such as Gabriel????

Emeraldos posted: »

Omg! I've found some epic conspiracy! The White Pumpkin can be... Gabriel!??!, bit far fetched, but it could, because, in the screenshot bel

• What? When? What time in the video?

Cuwwa posted: »

In the episode 6 interview why are there big banners with Lukas and Ivor on?

• What? Where?!

Cuwwa posted: »

In the episode 6 interview why are there big banners with Lukas and Ivor on?

• When the youtubers do say the references, won't it be a bit awkward for people like me who don't know what it means? Because I've only watched Stampy and DanTDM, and I haven't even really watched much of them. Like, if they said 'hurray for the dogs' that has a secret meaning that only fans will get, how are us non-watchers supposed to know what it means? I'm pretty excited for the episode!

• What about the english voice actors? I mean, I'm english and all, but won't it sound a bit odd?

• I saw a girl with GREEN eyes and RED hair front of Jesse's door .Jetra confirmed Ba dum tss

• DanTDM mentioned that someone may be killed...

LUKAS LUKAS LUKAS LUKAS LUKAS LUKAS LUKAS LUKAS LUKAS LUKAS LUKAS LUKAS LUKAS LUKAS LUKAS

• Or, the new Console Minigames, or, specifically, the Battle Mode Minigame...

Pikasack posted: »

Based on the new achievements for Episodes 6-8, I've decided to try to guess what each episode will be about. Episode 6: A Murder Mansion

• edited May 2016

I'm so excited! I need the 7th to come faster!

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

We already have the release date.

• You can literally read the date up above.

June 7th.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

2:07, it looks like there's probably a banner for everyone.

What? When? What time in the video?

• Have the episode slides changed at all. Cuz then I'm thinking how will the other portals work with the while mansion thing. I is confused

• You is confused?

Have the episode slides changed at all. Cuz then I'm thinking how will the other portals work with the while mansion thing. I is confused

• They is confused

MimoDX2 posted: »

You is confused?

• Oh I saw, I'm just thinking of they will say the full names or like just "Dan" or something.

The blog post has the official names for the youtubers.

• We is confused

They is confused

• Lol

We is confused

• Oh look! A cast interview! My favorite! Almost like those other two cast interviews! Hue.hue.Hue.

• I realized...that's why I changed it...

• Someone messed up...

• enter image description here

Poogers555 posted: »

Oh look! A cast interview! My favorite! Almost like those other two cast interviews! Hue.hue.Hue.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

No no no, you've got it all wrong. It's part of the story. Where did 3 go?

Find out June 7th

Someone messed up...

• Why do you hate Lukas? Crys

DanTDM mentioned that someone may be killed... LUKAS LUKAS LUKAS LUKAS LUKAS LUKAS LUKAS LUKAS LUKAS LUKAS LUKAS LUKAS LUKAS LUKAS LUKAS

• That's why I stopped looking at them :p

Youtube comments are full of salty, butthurt Telltale "veterans" who call themselves mature. A'ight cool.

• kenjisalkkenjisalk Telltale Alumni

Oh dang, someone must've leaked our big Yakkity Sax finale. ;)

They better have it.

• We can expect a trailer because before episode 1 release cast and crew there was a lot of scenes

Pipas posted: »

No, but there are a lot of scenes from the episode.

• Two moons, could it have something to do with their zombie problem?
    https://imgur.com/a/dT2Zp

Sign in to comment in this discussion.