Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One/360/PSN NA/iOS, Jun 8th PS4 Eu

Comments

• They are holding the Holy bible :v

MMeister123 posted: »

I just noticed in the trailer, in one of the last shots, Jesse is holding some sort of book, and Petra is holding it in the next shot. I wonder what significance this book will hold.

• AMAZING THEORY!

Has anyone thought that maybe Notch is the killer?

• I think you mean stampy has the most annoying voice

Jb211 posted: »

I think DANTDM is going to die because he has the most annoying voice ever it in drives you insane.... plus i whould like to see soren in episode seven

• That could be true, but where did they get it? The portal corridor is empty apart from the portals from what we saw at the end of Episode 5.

AngelicTea posted: »

I was wondering about that too...Maybe it has details on some of the portals?

• THANKS

AMAZING THEORY!

• The white pumpkin is African American. You see the bottom half of his face in the trailer and he has brown skin. So he isn't a Youtuber, and he isn't Soren.

Maybe soren is murderer

• edited June 2016

No, once again the white pumpkin is African or Hispanic/Latino. You see the bottom of his head skin under the mask in the trailer and it's brown. Also, Notch/Markus Persson is not a serial killer!

• No it's a ghost no a real person.

WillScotts posted: »

No, once again the white pumpkin is African or Hispanic/Latino. You see the bottom of his head skin under the mask in the trailer and it's brown. Also, Notch/Markus Persson is not a serial killer!

• it's just the clothes

• I didn't see it.

The white pumpkin is African American. You see the bottom half of his face in the trailer and he has brown skin. So he isn't a Youtuber, and he isn't Soren.

• NOPE! The pumpkin guy is.

Maybe soren is murderer

• Can someone send me the pictures? I cant find it, where did u all get the pictures.

BeyondEnder posted: »

I didn't see a portrait of Jesse. Edit: Nvm, found it

• edited June 2016

Oh yeah, theory debunked before it even started... ooohh.

EDIT: you actually reassured me, I completely forgot he was in EP 7 so I kept imagining his death could really happen.

He appears in the Episode 7 slide, doesn't he?

• Brown is Gabriel lol

The white pumpkin is African American. You see the bottom half of his face in the trailer and he has brown skin. So he isn't a Youtuber, and he isn't Soren.

• NO, ITS NOT GABRIEL! HE'S IN THE OVERWORLD NOT IN THE MANISON WORLD!

Brown is Gabriel lol

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

They are in the video.

Jesse

enter image description here

Ivor and Lukas

enter image description here

Can someone send me the pictures? I cant find it, where did u all get the pictures.

• Ok. Zombie apocalypse. We have to keep Lukas away from ice...

• Or maybe no one really dies and at the end the whole thing is just a joke

• Would be an hilarious Easter egg if Lukas and Jesse fell under the ice and a minecraft version of Luke was seen floating around near the bottom

Ok. Zombie apocalypse. We have to keep Lukas away from ice...

• Ok

JimMate789 posted: »

NO, ITS NOT GABRIEL! HE'S IN THE OVERWORLD NOT IN THE MANISON WORLD!

• Or maybe their trolling us and the white pumpkin dies

• I think one of the youtubers will die because of the choices you make. Maybe it will be like one of those walking dead scenes from season 1were you had to chose to save Shawn or duck or dough or Carly. So maybe it will be like that but with youtubers.

• Yeah, there will definitely be a trailer for the episode itself.

We can expect a trailer because before episode 1 release cast and crew there was a lot of scenes

• Why does Telltale keep making us choose who dies?!

Creeper1846 posted: »

I think one of the youtubers will die because of the choices you make. Maybe it will be like one of those walking dead scenes from season 1w

• On Twitter Eric Stirpe said he loves how happy the Story Mode fandom is (it isn't a teaser but I just thought I would say) :)

• I think it will be like a certain episode of Adventure Time where everybody gets invited to a "haunted mansion", where it seems like everybody dies one by one, but in the end they don't. I'm calling it.

• oh man that would be super funny

• and a little sad too

Would be an hilarious Easter egg if Lukas and Jesse fell under the ice and a minecraft version of Luke was seen floating around near the bottom

• tell me about it in the walking dead everyone dies and it angering to be unable to save them

MMeister123 posted: »

Why does Telltale keep making us choose who dies?!

• a murder to MYSTERY

A portal to MYSTERY have murder MYSTERY

• greeting adventurers I AM the WHITE pumpkin

LIAR there is no white pumpkin in minecraft

• GENIUSSSS!!!!

Ok. Zombie apocalypse. We have to keep Lukas away from ice...

• Probably just the bottom of the pumpkin.

• All are new and I hope it comes to Minecraft like new portals

greeting adventurers I AM the WHITE pumpkin LIAR there is no white pumpkin in minecraft

• I think episode 7 access denied means that they are going to go on a portal which is suggested by new YouTuber characters

a murder to MYSTERY

• Remember dantdm said in interview someone die or may not die which means there may be a hidden option to save

• Does the trailer release Tuesday or today?

• Okay, but anyone of the order, huh, as I was saying, THAT IS NOT PETRA, IVOR, LUKAS OR US ! Because of the cover of the episode 7 and 8 =) WAIT !
    THE EPISODE IS OUT THE 7TH ! LOL, episode 7, 7th june, that was... Ok, I can go out ? (Sorry for my English)

BeyondEnder posted: »

Someone will die.... Also DanTDM will have blue hair xD

• 4 Days more ......

• they're*

Or maybe their trolling us and the white pumpkin dies

Sign in to comment in this discussion.