Whos behind the mask of the "White Pumpkin"?

So.. you seen the new villian, the host or known by some players the "White Pumpkin" but my question is this -

Who do you think is behind the mask of the white pumpkin? My theory is it a zombie pigman, that was the old, loved Reuben... but maybe reuben this time is evil? Or its another, betrayed, danmed youtuber...

Comments

• lionmaker the youtube channle

• edited June 2016

Look at the tweets. It says that "The Host" is inviting the Youtubers to his "Party". I'm betting the Host is the murderer and not a Youtuber. The problem is....who is the host? It can't be any of the Youtubers, because well, you can't send a message to yourself..... also it can't be a pigman because in the trailer we hear him talk. Pigmen don't talk. When the white pumpkin talks...focus on his voice....who does he sound like...? No Youtuber we know. A lot of people say he is BigBst4tz2 or Lion Maker or PopularMMOS, but no matter how hard they voice act, they would NOT sound like that. BigB and LionMaker would sound ridiculous, and we would be able to HEAR Pat's voice out of his acting. Who sounds like that.....and knows about the portals.......

• Maybe he's just an oc by telltale lmao

• All we know is that he is a human, and has black skin. Well, we'll discover next week anyway.

• White pumpkin: "hello, it's me. I was wondering if you could join me for thus cool party!"

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Adele.

• Umm.... we don't really know he has black skin.

MimoDX2 posted: »

All we know is that he is a human, and has black skin. Well, we'll discover next week anyway.

• Are you sure?

WillScotts posted: »

Umm.... we don't really know he has black skin.

• Or

"Hello, it's me... I was wondering if you and your friends can come to my suspicious party so I can hold your friends hostage and slice your head off" o_o

White pumpkin: "hello, it's me. I was wondering if you could join me for thus cool party!"

• It's Keemstar, he did all this to find a new pedophile in the Minecraft community.

• Now for some reason I think it's Gabriel because of the blue outfit and the fact that he is either Hispanic/Spanish or African.

Nvm

• By the fact the axe is shining, I think it's enchanted.

• edited June 2016

I think it's just a ghost. No really a specific type of person. Maybe he has no head so he uses a pumpkin. I doubt he's even a full human. He might even be the Host.

• Reuben

NOPE!

• No, Gabriel would never murder people. Besides, he's back at their home, the Overworld, so no!

Now for some reason I think it's Gabriel because of the blue outfit and the fact that he is either Hispanic/Spanish or African.

• I don't even know why everyone's talking about this. I was thinking about it but thought he was a ghost.

• No, they auto tuned his voice, changed it, so yes, no one could do that voice, which would basically mean that all bets are off, who knows what the "original" voice sounds like?

Look at the tweets. It says that "The Host" is inviting the Youtubers to his "Party". I'm betting the Host is the murderer and not a Youtube

• I know!

This is when we find out who was behind the mask

"Hello, its me.... JOHN CENA!!! john cena music plays

Or "Hello, it's me... I was wondering if you and your friends can come to my suspicious party so I can hold your friends hostage and slice your head off" o_o

• I'm hoping it is a "secret youtuber", hopefully someone from the Yogscast.

• This is an alternate universe though

JimMate789 posted: »

No, Gabriel would never murder people. Besides, he's back at their home, the Overworld, so no!

• Idk it's probably my mom.

• edited June 2016

IT WAS ME DIO IT WAS ME DIO ! Ba dum tss

• It might be soren if it is not a youtuber. Because in the trailer there are Pictures of Jesse and the others when they enter the mansion. just look at the trailer.And there is no one at the mansion that know jesse and his friends, Also is you have played episode 5 you would find out there is a book that was written by SORREN at sky city!! Soren would not be in the end because it's flooded and the enderman are mostly mad at soren. Why would soren go after jesse? Because jesse was the one who called him out for being a fraud. The skin color dose not really mean anything. Also soren is an amazing builder and that mansion ooks hard to build.

• It may be one of the old builders, You never know telltale's twists and turns

• STOP!

Hana-san posted: »

IT WAS ME DIO ! Ba dum tss

• You don't understand the sarcasm right ._. ?

JimMate789 posted: »

STOP!

• its lionmaker

• Well, you trolled me.

Hana-san posted: »

You don't understand the sarcasm right ._. ?

• Soren at Sky City

Capitalize the "S" and it's "looks" not "ooks", and the J in Jesse needs to be capitalized too. Yes, I know I'm acting like the grammar police.

• edited June 2016

My son and I have discussed several characters who would just simply make your dome piece retract:

1-Steve

2-Dr. Trayaurus

3-Herobrine

4-Slenderman

5-SSundee

& last but not least... (my personal favorite)

• #6-Notch
  • I'm hoping for the exact same thing lol. Please be Simon, Duncan or Lewis. I would love to see Hannah's reaction in the big reveal too as she'd be like WTF. Plus Duncan was working on secret project recently (at least I think he was).

Abeille posted: »

I'm hoping it is a "secret youtuber", hopefully someone from the Yogscast.

• Steve won't happen as they already said they won't use Steve.
    But Herobrine and Dr. Trayaurus seem likely if not a secret YouTuber.

TreDiddyJ posted: »

My son and I have discussed several characters who would just simply make your dome piece retract: 1-Steve 2-Dr. Trayaurus 3-Herobrine 4-Slenderman 5-SSundee & last but not least... (my personal favorite) * #6-Notch

• High five girl! hits phone

Soren at Sky City Capitalize the "S" and it's "looks" not "ooks", and the J in Jesse needs to be capitalized too. Yes, I know I'm acting like the grammar police.

• What if it's BigBStatz?

• Please, please, please be someone from the Yogscast. My absolute favourite YT community. I only knew like 2 of the guys that will guest star in this episode anyways. BRING THE DAMN YOGSCAST, AND BRING ME THE DAMN REACTON FROM HANNAH!

• Yes! Please!

Abeille posted: »

I'm hoping it is a "secret youtuber", hopefully someone from the Yogscast.

• omg what if ssundee is hiding in the building and jesse and the other u-tubers dont know it and the white pumpkin is crainer!!!! since crainer hates cobble and stuff like that!

• Dr. Trayaurus is a Villager, how the villager can wielding a Diamond Axe??

TreDiddyJ posted: »

My son and I have discussed several characters who would just simply make your dome piece retract: 1-Steve 2-Dr. Trayaurus 3-Herobrine 4-Slenderman 5-SSundee & last but not least... (my personal favorite) * #6-Notch

Sign in to comment in this discussion.