Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One/360/PSN NA/iOS, Jun 8th PS4 Eu

Comments

• Thanks and edited :)))

He meant that it was his third year at Telltale; not that it was the third anniversary of Telltale overall.

• No no
    The tall one near Dan

Who is that "rich-looking-sunglassed-man"? if you asked about man using black glasses, and its looks like rich man using glasses, its CaptainSparklez

• I've been waiting for that interview FOREVER!!!

kenjisalk posted: »

Hey there adventurers! Here's a fun interview with Paul Reubens, voice of Ivor. : ) http://nerdist.com/paul-reubens-talks-voicing-a-minecraft-story-mode-character-exclusive/

• edited June 2016

"It's a fire hazard!"
    "And your FACE is an ugly hazard!"
    I laughed soo much at that pun xD

Hey there adventurers! Here's a fun interview with Paul Reubens, voice of Ivor. : ) http://nerdist.com/paul-reubens-talks-voicing-a-minecraft-story-mode-character-exclusive/

• I NEED IT TO COME

MMeister123 posted: »

No, not yet.

• What image

Forcer99 posted: »

No no The tall one near Dan

• Can't send it from phone, go offline on mcsm, click My Choices and you will see him, at the very right, near Dan.

collboy600 posted: »

What image

• Also, i meant totally black glasses, he are not in the guest trailer, and cap has red/black glasses.

Who is that "rich-looking-sunglassed-man"? if you asked about man using black glasses, and its looks like rich man using glasses, its CaptainSparklez

• Just pretend it has been released, but your internet is so slow, it takes four days to download.

L-dog posted: »

I NEED IT TO COME

• No you won't!
    MC:SM on the iOS devices shouldn't be late and many other consoles are updated at 5pm AEST. Since it is 12 AM in the afternoon for Australia

I'm in Australia so I'm gonna have to wait an extra day.

• Yeah. If they get the pumpkin off the villain would have no head and the pumpkin is inactive.

Probably just the bottom of the pumpkin.

• Tuesday

QueenMaddy posted: »

Does the trailer release Tuesday or today?

• Really now? Stop trying to troll us.

• Speaking of, will we ever get the promised TftB/GoT cast interviews?

• edited June 2016

don't forget the Wiki Q&A with Rodrik and Asher's voice actors.

• [removed]

• iOS and Android will not be late it was late in episode 5 because of dlc episodes adding

No you won't! MC:SM on the iOS devices shouldn't be late and many other consoles are updated at 5pm AEST. Since it is 12 AM in the afternoon for Australia

• Some people are saying white pumpkin is Aiden and he jumped from jail haha

• Usually I saw mcsm trailers on Saturday - Sunday

Pipas posted: »

Yeah, there will definitely be a trailer for the episode itself.

• Aidens skin is white though xD

Some people are saying white pumpkin is Aiden and he jumped from jail haha

• " There is going to be death, but we don't know who yet. "

Did you notice when Dan said "Some may or may not die" LDShadowLady smiled?
    Perhaps She'll die.

If there is death, i will throw my headphones to trash can Btw, now i imagine if there is animated skin of jesse, is there any?

• Looks like I was right. Saw the trailer and it was exactly what I said. The host will invite everyone to the party and will say that they have every youtubers favorite thing such as DanTDM likes tea, the party will have tea and so on. This will trick the YouTubers into coming into the party and the white pumpkin trying to kill them. CaptainSparklez will be the helpful one and point out things that are suspicious. This sounds like a great story, I can't wait.

I wonder if the YouTubers will play a big part in Episode 6 or will they just be on there for like a minute? EDIT: Didn't want to make a

• Another thing I noticed, DanTDM's hair is brown when he talks about Minecraft Story Mode Episode 6 in the trailer. He dyed his hair from brown to blue a couple months ago. Meaning, he knew for months that he was going to be in Episode 6. Probably the same for everyone else. All of them are good secret keepers. If I was going to be a voice actor, I'd probably tell everyone lol.

• Also in the previous images before the Episode 6 Blog was created, his hair was brown. If you checked the Tweet saying the Telltale invited DanTDM to the mansion, you can see he has brown hair instead of dyed blue.

Another thing I noticed, DanTDM's hair is brown when he talks about Minecraft Story Mode Episode 6 in the trailer. He dyed his hair from bro

• Possibly, but depends on your Episode 5 choices like if you spare Aiden he might be good. Also Aiden's white not black.

Some people are saying white pumpkin is Aiden and he jumped from jail haha

• No, no, NO we are NOT there yet!

are we there yet

• I'm pretty sure he has his purple hair in the trailer.

Another thing I noticed, DanTDM's hair is brown when he talks about Minecraft Story Mode Episode 6 in the trailer. He dyed his hair from bro

• Probably some shadows and all that stuff.

I'm pretty sure he has his purple hair in the trailer.

• If you look on this https://twitter.com/telltalegames there's a whole lot of things

• I know that now lol but thanks

JimMate789 posted: »

Tuesday

• When they do that i never know if it is out early or they just tease us until We get it.
    Like "i have it, you wait."

Nathan just tweeted this: Time to step into 'A Portal to Mystery' #StoryMode

• But what surprises me is Elementary my dear Jesse:
    Can't decipher if someone died or not

• Almost everyone here only has to wait 3 days... I have to wait for a few weeks (my Xbox broke so I'm getting a PlayStation) :'(

• Is Minecraft Story Mode support steam wallet payment? Because i want to buy this game using steam wallet, i'm afraid its not support steam wallet payment

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It's a separate purchase on the Steam store so it will accept payments via your Steam wallet.

Is Minecraft Story Mode support steam wallet payment? Because i want to buy this game using steam wallet, i'm afraid its not support steam wallet payment

• I think the White pumpkin is the one who dies. In other words that person faked his/her death. Do you guys think so?

• Maybe..

Mc54322 posted: »

I think the White pumpkin is the one who dies. In other words that person faked his/her death. Do you guys think so?

• But why I don't have episode 6,7,8 in the episodes Menu ? and in the episode selector there is no : Episode 6 Coming soon , Episode 7 Coming Soon, Episode 8 Coming Soon ? or its doesn't matter ?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.