About these portals

I've been seeing people all around the forums saying things like "Sky City and the other portals are all new dimensions and blah blah" and, being the annoying corrector I am, I need to clear this up so everyone understands or I feel like I've failed everyone. These portals do not lead to other dimensions like the Nether and End. They lead to other worlds. Going through these portals is the Story Mode equivalent to exiting the game and loading another world on normal Minecraft. This means that in the Sky City world, there are, as Lukas said, "untouched biomes all around us". There is also no temple, no Nether mine cart tracks, no End lab, and the Ender Dragon is there. So in episode six, I hope they make this clear. (I also hope I'm not wrong because this is what TTG convinced me the portals meant.)

As always, sorry if someone made a post about this already.

Comments

• Yeah, I thought so too. Especially because of what they say at the end of Ep 4.

• I know! And with all this proof people are still like "no it's a dimension like the nether because you guys the portals are pretty much the same as nether ones i mean come on what other proof do you need". It really bugs me in ways that are hard to explain without making me look like a pompous know-it-all.

Cendre posted: »

Ivor and Lukas agree. https://imgur.com/a/tvPGn https://imgur.com/a/MjhJZ

• Haha yeah, I agree. Not much you can do to convince some people at such a young age group though, we can only sit by and watch all of these theory threads about clearly improbable stuff. My personal favorite right now is the amicable Gabriel being the axe murderer, after he somehow found a way to start the portal without the special flint and steel and conveniently wind up in Jesse's portal. It's one of those things that bugs you because it seems so obviously wrong, but they just don't realize it.

I know! And with all this proof people are still like "no it's a dimension like the nether because you guys the portals are pretty much the

• I hadn't seen that theory yet. I bet the only reason someone thought of that was "GABRIEL IS BLACK AND THE WHITE PUMPKIN IS BLACK SO GABRIEL = WHITE PUMPKIN OMGGGGG". massive facepalm

Cendre posted: »

Haha yeah, I agree. Not much you can do to convince some people at such a young age group though, we can only sit by and watch all of these

Sign in to comment in this discussion.