The Character Who Dies in Episode 6 is Determinant

I was watching a video on who the white pumpkin may be () and when reading through the comments I read a comment from Stampy saying the character who dies "will depend on the decisions you make in the game. :)"

And since he worked on the lines, etc I expect he is telling the truth. So, Who do you most want to get killed in your game?

Comments

• edited June 2016

I dunno, stampy or dan
    And i like dan but the girls and captain and my crew needs to be saved.
    Actually, stampy is a lil annoying

Edit: Stampy.

• Someone except Dan, I like him much more than other minecraft youtubers

• Anyone but Lizzie and Dan because they're the only MC youtubers that I watch. They're also the funniest :3

• I'm not familiar with any of them except Stampy, and only because I watched his let's play of TWDS1. So I'll probably try to protect him shrugs

• I would totally kill Stampy >:)

• anyone but dan and captainsparklez those r the only u-tubers in there i know

• edited June 2016

I don't think that's what he meant. I think he was talking about the murderer's identity being determinant based on your choices. If anyone is going to die its definitely going to be the girl with the glasses and beanie.

• I reckon it'll end up being choosing between Petra and Lukas, Petra and Ivor or someone along those lines. I'd rather have Petra live to be honest.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Or no one will die, and at the end, it's revealed that the person everyone thought was killed never even met the killer; they just managed to get locked inside the bathroom for the whole night.

I don't think that's what he meant. I think he was talking about the murderer's identity being determinant based on your choices. If anyone is going to die its definitely going to be the girl with the glasses and beanie.

• I feel like thats going to happen, but man a real murder (like hearing some screams and a dead body) would be pretty cool. I mean Ellegard/Magnus died, so another human death wouldn't be the worse thing in the world.

It would definitely up the intensity, but its a game made for children first, so if this supposed person never actually dies I wouldn't be too disappointed,

Deltino posted: »

Or no one will die, and at the end, it's revealed that the person everyone thought was killed never even met the killer; they just managed to get locked inside the bathroom for the whole night.

• No. I don't want any death. Reuben and Ellegaard/ Magnus death are too sad for me. I will burn my gaming headphones if that happens.

• Dan, because of his thumbnails.

• If it's only youtubers that die who cares but if it's the main cast then I would care

• edited June 2016

cough LUKAS cough

• Hopefully it won't be any of the main cast who were created specifically for the game. I'm hoping it is one of the Youtubers, all of which I sincerely hope don't continue to be in the game past this episode. Like the only one I've even heard of is CaptainSparklez because he joined the Mindcrack group, and even then, ugh.

• I hope it's one of the YouTubers because I honestly don't really care for them. If it's Ivor I don't know how I'm gonna handle my sadness :(

• Lol

Gilder_G posted: »

anyone but dan and captainsparklez those r the only u-tubers in there i know

Sign in to comment in this discussion.