Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One/360/PSN NA/iOS, Jun 8th PS4 Eu

Comments

• It would be a plot twist very interesting if he is.

All are saying white pumpkin is bigb haha

• Where I live I'm 17 hours ahead of California. :P

• I wonder if Ivor and Petra will argue at the very start of EP.6
    Y'know, "IVOR WHERE DAFUQ ARE WE?!?"
    "I DON'T KNOW, BUT WE ARE NOT AT HOME!"

• I hope Petra won't die :_( I think it'll be really sad

• She's alive in 7 and 8 so no, she won't.

Catlover11 posted: »

I hope Petra won't die :_( I think it'll be really sad

• Where I live I'm 3 hours ahead of California

Forcer99 posted: »

To me is already 1½ days left lol I'm 9 hours past California.

• Please, just two mores days here! I want to see how DanTDM Reacts to Minecraft Story Mode Episode 6

P.S. I am going to play Episode 6 before I watch Dan play it.

Where I live I'm 3 hours ahead of California

• Probably because that picture was made before he dyed his hair. That or they only just realized that Dan has blue hair now.

Yes

• How will Dan play it if he already knows the whole story?

Please, just two mores days here! I want to see how DanTDM Reacts to Minecraft Story Mode Episode 6 P.S. I am going to play Episode 6 before I watch Dan play it.

• When will episode release in PT ????8am ?

• Different stores update at different times; Steam usually updates around 10am PT, for example.

When will episode release in PT ????8am ?

• Impossible. She is in episode 7 and 8 so she is okay

Catlover11 posted: »

I hope Petra won't die :_( I think it'll be really sad

• edited June 2016

And Google play store ??any Guss ?

Different stores update at different times; Steam usually updates around 10am PT, for example.

• I dunno about Google store, but maybe others might?

And Google play store ??any Guss ?

• edited June 2016

????

• Dayum they're lucky.

????

• I feel like they need to start punching each other soon, we haven't had a juicy fight since episode 3!

I wonder if Ivor and Petra will argue at the very start of EP.6 Y'know, "IVOR WHERE DAFUQ ARE WE?!?" "I DON'T KNOW, BUT WE ARE NOT AT HOME!"

• This NEEDS to happen....

I feel like they need to start punching each other soon, we haven't had a juicy fight since episode 3!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It's most likely a placeholder button ready for release so clicking it wouldn't let them download the episode.

????

• Hey Guys, Just woke up. Any news?

• Is that iOS or Android?

????

• Yeah, I remember how sometimes during Walking Dead Season 2/Wolf Among Us, the Download Now button would appear early for some users whenever the episode was uploaded but not yet available for public release.

OzzyUK posted: »

It's most likely a placeholder button ready for release so clicking it wouldn't let them download the episode.

• In this corner, weighing in at the proportional weight for his height (thank you very much), Ivor!

I feel like they need to start punching each other soon, we haven't had a juicy fight since episode 3!

• No new things, but tomorrow morning I think there may be a launch trailer.

Evanbrine posted: »

Hey Guys, Just woke up. Any news?

• He doesn't, he only knows his lines, Stacy confirmed they never got the full script only their own but it was jumbled up so they don't even know the full order it comes in

BeyondEnder posted: »

How will Dan play it if he already knows the whole story?

• I can't why to sleep so I'm here for no reason. Why I can't get to sleep you ask?. Because in too excited for TUESDAY. When I get home from school I'm gonna march up to my room and play that game. Not Veblen gonna do my homework (LIKE A BOSS) sunglasses appear

• *even

I can't why to sleep so I'm here for no reason. Why I can't get to sleep you ask?. Because in too excited for TUESDAY. When I get home from

• I gotta study, or else i wont pass xD

*even

• anything new yet? #DANTDMHYPE!!!!

• I feel so sorry for you bro

I gotta study, or else i wont pass xD

• Heres my Series of Pumpkin Murderer Jokes. (i will do something better/not undertrash later.)

Leaked Theme:

Second Identity Theory:

(Also if you dont get the joke for the second one, The theme is Megalovania in StoryShift (aka an AU where chara = sans))

• Sure, its on the TellTale Blog, but for your ease, here: https://www.telltalegames.com/blog/

Can you link me the screenshot? Gonna check it out!

• GUYS, GUYS! I noticed a new feature! If you go onto TellTale's blog, and right click on one of the pictures in the blog post and click save as, on the file name before you save it, there is a pre loaded name for it! For example, I saved the CaptainSParklez in Portal Hallway pic, and the name was CaptainSParklezPortalHallway.png

• edited June 2016

Guys! Whilst finding this feature, in the girl with the cat picture, the save file says Cassie_Zombies_1024px So maybe that girl with the cat is named Cassie?

GUYS, GUYS! I noticed a new feature! If you go onto TellTale's blog, and right click on one of the pictures in the blog post and click save

• edited June 2016

Oh, also, on the last picture of the blog post, the one where Jesse and some of the youtubers have their mouth open, the photo is called The_Blue_Room1024px

A BLUE ROOM?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Um.... you don't have to do that you just have to open it in a new tab, we've been doing that for screenshots for a while.

GUYS, GUYS! I noticed a new feature! If you go onto TellTale's blog, and right click on one of the pictures in the blog post and click save

• 2 days to goooo

• Soo I am hoping for early Android or iOS release

OzzyUK posted: »

• I live in Asia, just 1 day to go... pretend you just got Early Enlister Beta of episode 6

2 days to goooo

• I live in Asia too where in asia so you live ?

I live in Asia, just 1 day to go... pretend you just got Early Enlister Beta of episode 6

Sign in to comment in this discussion.